• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) vs Saint-14

SBA. I will assume the fairest combination is Awakened demon lord vs Saint's second key? Saint 14 is allowed to use all weapons any Guardian can use. If a Guardian never used a weapon, he cannot use it.

Speed equal.

TSSDK Anime Rimuru
Saint-14

After look His profile he seems Resist a lot of Rimuru hax, If Absorption is not work i doubt Rimuru can kill him, Rimuru cant hurt him due to massive AP gap except he let Beelzebub run amok which is a suicide attack and he Will not do it IC

Yeah, its either mismatch or incon, if saint cant negate mid godly probably incon, if you change this to High 4C Rimuru probably stomp. Since His Low2C attack is no longer a suicide attack but he still not do that IC

I will actually try harder so my vote for inconclusive can be retracted.

Rimuru can still win via Sealing from his Ultimate Skill Covenant King Uriel which is based on the imaginary space that he can used for defensive barrier and sealing. It is near-passive as it though-based. Likewise, he has another analytic personality from that handled his Ultimate Skills' activation so the skill would actually be a passive hax

And since ultimate skills do not require an incantation, merely wishing for something can produce results.
~ Chapter 081 - The Banquet​

GLHF22 said:
Can we have argument for saint 14?
Can you tell His wincon OP?
I don't think Saint-14 has wincon otherwise the previous votes would not be inconclusive, @GLHF22. @GLHF22, also, in general, I think it is much better if you to judge by the listed powers amd resistances from the profiles rather ask because sometimes people can be wrong and we judged match by what are on the profiles,

Because the profile don't tell everything like His first move, potency, and how His ability works.

GLHF22 said:
Because the profile don't tell everything like His first move, potency, and how His ability works.
Usually, intelligence or weakness tell if characters would used their best moves quickly or wasted time. In any case, Saint-14 can't beat Rimuru as he has no wincon.

WHYNAUT said:
If Saint has no win con and Rimuru does, it's a stomp.
Yeah, I feel it now. It could be a slow stomp ot fast stomp. Well, I say it is a stomp now.

Back