• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nedge1000 said:
The OG Omnipresent thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/392757I will be honest, the evidences are really speculative compared to our standard now. It is even described that only Arceus's mind is Omnipresent not his body.
This looks like at best Nigh-Omnipresence at best.
Of course Arceus' body isn't omnipresent. It's 320 cm (10'06).

However, as I already said, that body is just a puppet. An avatar. There's quintillions of them in the multiverse. Their mere existence is for the mind to be able to interact with reality in a more precise way.

Dragopentling said:
What...?

Thanks for the clarity Zeifyl!, this thread is going no-where fast unless the Slime god has shown scaling in the millions of universes, I'm going with Arceus FFA unless Azathoth (or any of the admins) chime in with evidence that somehow hasn't been show yet!.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Thanks for the clarity Zeifyl!, this thread is going no-where fast unless the Slime god has shown scaling in the millions of universes, I'm going with Arceus FFA unless Azathoth (or any of the admins) chime in with evidence that somehow hasn't been show yet!.
Slime god definitely has. However, what he is up against is more like 10^1 000 000 universes.

Overlord775 said:
Arceus could just send Rimuru in the distortion world, which even a being that can create portals and has multiversal range couldn't escape from, and then place him in a time loop, which worked even on a being that was born before time did
^^^^^

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Tbf, Azathoth is usually an opponent against Pokemon in most threads, anyway

Llama God FRA

Schnee One said:
Isn't this a stomp if Rimuru has no win con or did I miss something
As far as I can tell... Yes, this is a stomp. Rimuru lacks the range to defeat Arceus.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Arceus could just send Rimuru in the distortion world, which even a being that can create portals and has multiversal range couldn't escape from, and then place him in a time loop, which worked even on a being that was born before time did
^^^^^
Would this work ?

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
^^^^^
Would this work ?
Well, due to passive resistance negation, I see no reason it wouldn't... But maybe someone else knows something I don't.

He needs a significant ap boost before he can topple with the top dogs like arceus, he is pretty low on the ap scale.

All that changes if Arceus loses his speed is that Rimuru doesn't get a chance to deliver a hit, since nothing is stopping Arceus from leaving his range altogether and just haxsniping then.

Zeifyl said:
All that changes if Arceus loses his speed is that Rimuru doesn't get a chance to deliver a hit, since nothing is stopping Arceus from leaving his range altogether and just haxsniping then.
Arceus's hax can't killed rimuru

@Celestial

Overlord775 said:
Arceus could just send Rimuru in the distortion world, which even being that can create portals and have multiversal range couldn't escape from, and then place him in a time loop, which worked even on being that were born before time did
Would this work on Rimuru ?

IDK if this a stomp or not but absorption, everyone?

IIRC Rimuru can copy everything as well as their nature just by absorbs a part of their body, even if he didnt get arceus AP he Will get His range and then arceus cannot do anything since Rimuru Will negate everything in His arsenal

GLHF22 said:
IDK if this a stomp or not but absorption, everyone?
IIRC Rimuru can copy everything as well as their nature just by absorbs a part of their body, even if he didnt get arceus AP he Will get His range and then arceus cannot do anything since Rimuru Will negate everything in His arsenal
I forgot about it and I agree.

I need to keep a listed of all the way Rimuru can win though for future vs battle.

About BFR i don't think it would work on Rimuru, Yuuki is able to BFRed Rimuru because Ciel let him do it, so Rimuru Will gain massive AP from that, so the question is not how Rimuru can come back from BFR but how Arceus can BFRed Him when Rimuru(Ciel) negated it

Yuuki only sent rimuru to the end of space-time, the bfr being talked about here is a bfr even ppl with multiversal teleportation can't get out off.

He doesn't have the range to get out.

He really isn't absorbing something that's as large as arceus either if arceus is indeed omnipresent.

As far as i am concerned this is a stomp against rimuru.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yuuki only sent rimuru to the end of space-time, the bfr being talked about here is a bfr even ppl with multiversal teleportation can't get out off.

He really isn't absorbing something that's as large as arceus either if arceus is indeed omnipresent.

Pretty much

Celestial Pegasus said:

I know it but how Arceus do it to Rimuru when he negated those kind of ability? I mean he negated it before Arceus send him

And Rimuru only need part of Arceus body to get everything its just like take a DNA sample

I know it but how Arceus do it to Rimuru when he negated those kind of ability? I mean he negated it before Arceus send him

And Rimuru only need part of Arceus body to get everything its just like take a DNA sample

The avatars?

GLHF22 said:
If the avatars have same ability yeah sure
Hmmmm well, wait and see what the others have to say. I guess that could happen, but considering Arceus precog is a thing (though I won't say for sure, regardless of what you say), I can't say Rimuru's power absorption thing is a straightaway win con

Dragopentling said:
Hmmmm well, wait and see what the others have to say. I guess that could happen, but considering Arceus precog is a thing (though I won't say for sure, regardless of what you say), I can't say Rimuru's power absorption thing is a straightaway win con
If ITS work yeah sure its not win con but is a way for him to get His win con

So, absorbtion makes this decisive rather than a stomp then. Given that it gives Rimuru a chance to win. However, precog means Arceus likely BFRs before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back