• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
Conceptual manipulation is bound by the scale shown no matter the type.
Type 2/3/4 concept manip that works on 30 universes wouldn't work on something encompassing a million universes.
I don't get how you can have a type 2 concept only bound to a section of reality.

So basically, a type 2 concept can be bound to a planet? That wouldn't really make it "transcendent".

Kaltias said:
Conceptual manipulation is bound by the scale shown no matter the type.
Type 2/3/4 concept manip that works on 30 universes wouldn't work on something encompassing a million universes.

If it's type 1 same story but the scale is outerversal
Isn't the scale-up to a Dimensional Tiering?

Rimuru can't kill Arceus due to Arceus simply being too big to be killed by Rimuru. Even if Rimuru destroyed a good chunk of the multi-verse, Arceus would still exist in the universes that were not destroyed.

DMB 1 said:
I don't get how you can have a type 2 concept only bound to a section of reality.

So basically, a type 2 concept can be bound to a planet? That wouldn't really make it "transcendent".
No, but it is bound to the size of your verse (and the dimensional level)

If your verse is smaller, said type 2 concept encompasses less stuff.

If it encompassed everything regardless of its size, it'd be type 1

Dragopentling, Rimuru escape it really easily. In fact, none Yuukis haxes works on High 4-C Rimuru so sealing was his final solution which Rimuru easily escape after being sealed.

If it encompassed everything regardless of its size, it'd be type 1

This is only for Tier 1-A and higher though.

Nedge1000 said:
Dragopentling, Rimuru escape it really easily. In fact, none Yuukis haxes works on High 4-C Rimuru so sealing was his final solution which Rimuru easily escape after being sealed.
The problem is that Rimuru escaped from the end of space time from a Single Universe, not even the Multiverse, Arceus can seal you outside of the pokemon multiverse which is Billion Time larger than Rimuru's multiverse

What I'm saying is that a type 2 concept should encompass anything in the dimensional plane, by the virtue of being "beyond reality itself".

Nedge1000 said:
Okay, but does that automatically mean he can easily escape a Multiversal Level sealing?

The concept is not bound to the verse.

But the size of the verse defines the best showings.

What i'm saying is that a 4-D type 2 concept doesn't define everything 4-D outside of its own verse.

If the 4-D component of your verse is 30 universes and mine's is 10^700, you can concept hax 30 universes

Yeah, he has resistance scaled to his AP and back then when resisted it Yuuki was High 3-A compared to Rimuru a High 4-C.

Also, from fighting, Rimuru's true being in imaginary space, sending clones to fight, which can give him resistance via Reactive Evolution for abilities like Sealing anyway.

Nedge1000 said:
Yeah, he has resistance scaled to his AP and back then when resisted it Yuuki was High 3-A compared to Rimuru a High 4-C.
Also, from fighting, Rimuru's true being in imaginary space, sending clones to fight, which can give him resistance via Reactive Evolution for abilities like Sealing anyway.
Arceus can easily reach the imaginary space from the edge of Rimuru's multiverse that is furthest away from it. Hiding there does nothing.

Nedge1000 said:
It isn't sealing but BFR

And Pokemon's multiverse is far beyond Rimuru's multiverse

He can't escape from this.

Nedge1000 said:
Zeifyl, so Arceus would go in range to get Hax stomps?
No, we've been over this. Rimuru lacks the range to hit anything but a miniscule fraction of true Arceus. Not enough to deal damage.

@Nedge in summary, Rimuru can't kill arceus because of the size of him, Arceus can Incap Rimuru and reache the immaginary clones

The Causality said:
@Nedge in summary, Rimuru can't kill arceus because of the size of him, Arceus can Incap Rimuru and reache the immaginary clones
@The Causality, not quite the case.

Arceus's sealing is Dimensional BFR (Functions as Sealing as well) same as Yuuki Kagurazaka which Rimuru can escape. Arceus is not going to Incap with sealing.

The Causality said:
I also want to point out that Arceus, in turn, can likely also send his physical avatars at Rimuru to fight the clones, if it comes down to that. There is no clear cut recordings or evidence for that, but if Arceus can create avatars of himself throughout the Pokemon multiverse, I don't see why he can't do that.

Dragopentling said:
The Causality said:
I also want to point out that Arceus, in turn, can likely also send his physical avatars at Rimuru to fight the clones, if it comes down to that
Arceus's true form is corporeal regardless of size.

Nedge1000 said:
Dragopentling said:
The Causality said:
I also want to point out that Arceus, in turn, can likely also send his physical avatars at Rimuru to fight the clones, if it comes down to that
Arceus's true form is corporeal regardless of size.
that doesn't counter-argue against what I just stated -_-

@Nedge Rimuru can escape from a Dimensional BFR in a single Timeline (the end of space time of his timeline), Arceus's BFR is outside of the Pokemon's multiverse which far bigger than Rimueru's multiverse and even if he can escape a imensional BFR from the entitre Tensei's multiverse, it's still near infinitly smaller than pokemon's multiverse

Dragopentling said:
that doesn't counter-argue against what I just stated -_-
Also, the statement is untrue. The true form of Arceus is incorporeal, invisible, and omnipresent.

Not that it matters. Just putting it out there.

He does not have avatar on his profile. His consciousness is just omnipresent. he still corporeal

Speed: Omnipresent (Exists beyond traditional space, time and matter. Its consciousness exists all across space and time)

Wait, I think the definition means only Arceus's mind is omnipresent. He might get downgrade to Immeasurable speed scaling from Dialga

Arceus could just send Rimuru in the distortion world, which even being that can create portals and have multiversal range couldn't escape from, and then place him in a time loop, which worked even on being that were born before time did

Nedge1000 said:
He does not have avatar on his profile. His consciousness is just omnipresent. he still corporeal
Speed: Omnipresent (Exists beyond traditional space, time and matter. Its consciousness exists all across space and time)

Wait, I think the definition means only Arceus's mind is omnipresent. He might get downgrade to Immeasurable speed scaling from Dialga
There won't be a downgrade. The mind is Arceus.

Arceus tcg
This is a puppet the mind is controlling. In other words, an avatar.

Zeifyl said:
Nedge1000 said:

There won't be a downgrade. The mind is Arceus.
Arceus tcg
This is a puppet the mind is controlling. In other words, an avatar.
that sorta reinforces my previous comment

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Just curious why doesn't Arceus (avatar) have a tier?, while Darkseid does indeed have scaling for his avatars (5-B to 2-C).
Because Arceus' avatars are also 2-B (Just slightly lower on the 2-B scale), and have most of, if not all of true Arceus' abilities. A key for them is redundant.

The OG Omnipresent thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/392757

I will be honest, the evidences are really speculative compared to our standard now. It is even described that only Arceus's mind is Omnipresent not his body.

This looks like at best Nigh-Omnipresence at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back