• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So because he have better range and AP makes His hax better than Rimuru? This is the first time i see AP mess with Hax

Just because His range far bigger doesnt mean he can bypass that its mean he can send Rimuru far beyond than Yuuki did

GLHF22 said:
So because he have better range and AP makes His hax better than Rimuru?
This is the first time i see AP mess with Hax

Just because His range far bigger doesnt mean he can bypass that its mean he can send Rimuru far beyond than Yuuki did
I mean, if you have a nuke that can kill me on impact but I'm on the other side of the solar system with a portal gun in hand that warps you to a black hole, I'd win too since your nuke wouldn't matter for anything.

So power null is the same as resistance? I don't know that

Even if Rimuru didnt

Does Arceus start with BFR? Since Rimuru is start with info analys he Will know and copy everything in Arceus Arsenal not to mention he also have countermeasure of each ability he has

I mean, if you have a nuke that can kill me on impact but I'm on the other side of the solar system with a portal gun in hand that warps you to a black hole, I'd win too since your nuke wouldn't matter for anything.

ROFL that's an accurate af analogy

Also, Llama God FRA

The Causality said:
Thanks Pegasus
Arceus Stomp then.
not really a stomp because if Rimuru can absorb even a small part of Arcus, he would get stronger and Arceus abilities. In that case, he would win. However, the chance of this happening is small.

not really a stomp because if Rimuru can absorb even a small part of Arcus, he would get stronger and Arceus abilities. In that case, he would win. However, the chance of this happening is small.

If it helps clear up misunderstandings, I did state before that Rimuru's win con IS possible...but not very likely

Nope is not small if the scenario is drop both on the battle and Rimuru copy on the first glance

Arceus know nothing about Rimuru while Rimuru know almost everything about him

Unless we drop Arceus outside His range

Considering that arceus embodies a multiverse that's bigger than rimurus I'm pretty sure he's out of his range

I feel like people forget Rimuru was able to save himself in the past from dying, which would mean that he is no longer affected by having to exist in the past as any actions done to his past self no longer affects his current self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back