• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preco will defintelty work and Rimuru's hax would in range. Rimuru used clone for fighting as stated above so BFR would a non-factor that he can get Resistance to from Clones and Reactive Evolution anyway.

Nedge1000 said:
Preco will defintelty work and Rimuru's hax would in range. Rimuru used clone for fighting as stated above so BFR would a non-factor that he can get Resistance to from Clones and Reactive Evolution anyway.
Given Arceus's range, there's nothing stopping him from BFRing all the clones at once. And, precog doesn't work on someone omnipresent across time, you need proof that it does.

Given Arceus's range, there's nothing stopping him from BFRing all the clones at once. And, precog doesn't work on someone omnipresent across time, you need proof that it does.

Would Age Manipulation work for Arceus? Just asking cause I see it on his profile, but haven't seen a feat. I'm guessing Arceus can literally turn anything into a Pokebean or something? Idk...

Dragopentling said:
Would Age Manipulation work for Arceus? Just asking cause I see it on his profile, but haven't seen a feat. I'm guessing Arceus can literally turn anything into a Pokebean or something? Idk...

Rimuru got Type 1 Immortality so Age Manipulation is a non-factor

GLHF22 said:
I know it but how Arceus do it to Rimuru when he negated those kind of ability? I mean he negated it before Arceus send him

And Rimuru only need part of Arceus body to get everything its just like take a DNA sample
^^ Tell me how Arceus BFRed Rimuru if he negated that ability?

If Rimuru absorbs part of Arceus body then Arceus cannot do anything to him

Rimuru got Type 1 Immortality so Age Manipulation is a non-factor

Didn't hurt to ask, though

GLHF22 said:
^^ Tell me how Arceus BFRed Rimuru if he negated that ability?

If Rimuru absorbs part of Arceus body then Arceus cannot do anything to him
They're saying Rimuru never got BFRed on the scale Arceus can do.

They're saying Rimuru never got BFRed on the scale Arceus can do.

BFR is a teleportation and Rimuru negated those kind of ability or simply wont work on Rimuru

Arceus's passive shield would prevent the absorption and Rimuru resisting precog doesn't help that much since Arceus omnipresence trough time bypasses it

Overlord775 said:
Arceus's passive shield would prevent the absorption and Rimuru resisting precog doesn't help that much since Arceus omnipresence trough time bypasses it
I think this is not an issue since both can transcends time and space

Rimuru normally doesn't, he has to activate time warp to do it

Normaly but he have info anlys which makes him know almost everything about Arceus since Arceus didnt resist it

Normaly but he have info anlys which makes him know almost everything about Arceus since Arceus didnt resist it

And Rimuru doesn't resist or counte preincog

Dragopentling said:
And Rimuru doesn't resist or counte preincog

Precognition (Has the hero's ability, hero's are existences which surpass logic, thus their moves can't be predicted)

• sighs*
So basically we're still going at it with "yes he can, no he can't....but yes THAT guy can"....ok then... This thread is clearly going nowhere, and I blame Azathoth for it.

AAF8E097-4F45-4333-915B-B69E47D51C6F

Wait, the previous matches are still on Rimuru Tempest and Arceus so I think we have been wasting our time with the debate here.

Well, like I said earlier, I blame Azathoth. He's actually the main reason why this redux thread was made. I think he's an Opponent member of the Pokémon verse?

Actually if my argument still stands i Will show da way for Rimuru,

Rimuru absorbs part of Arceus body, get enough range to kill him, and then absorbs full body of Arceus, yes if he get enough range 300 milion universe inst a thing since Rimuru stomach is 2A in size

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru absorbs part of Arceus body, get enough range to kill him, and then absorbs full body of Arceus, yes if he get enough range 300 milion universe inst a thing since Rimuru stomach is 2A in size
I agree. His stomach is infinite in size though; around High 3-A.

--

GLHF22 said:
Even though Rimuru isn't 2A himself? Alright then -_-

This is the Chara shenanigans all over again. I hate it.

Dragopentling said:
Even though Rimuru isn't 2A himself? Alright then -_-

This is the Chara shenanigans all over again. I hate it.
Rimuru isnt 2A because he only can create and destroy up to tena thousands time, and he lack range to absorbs 2A scale universes, but size of His stomach is 2A

Rimuru isnt 2A because he only can create and destroy up to tena thousands time, and he lack range to absorbs 2A scale universes, but size of His stomach is 2A

The latter of which would make him 2A, but no....so no, his stomach isn't 2A unless it can destroy infinite numbers of universes at a time. I don't even think his stomach would even come close to half of Arceus's multiverse. Why are we trying to come up with Rimuru being resistant to anything and able to penetrate through everything. He can only be deus ex for so much of an extent.

What also makes me really perplexed is why this part of the argument was never really discussed in the previous thread. Either the guys forgot to mention it (which is just odd), or this nigh-omnipotent characteristic was fabricated on the spot. It'd better be the former.

Rimuru ia able to store 10000 universe ini His stomach and Ciel stated that its Will never be full because its size ia infinite

Dude no.

His stomach stores turn null which is then used to create universes, veldanava lost his turn null when creating the world, but that's not an issue for rimuru cause he has his stomach to store turn null and it's size is infinite so it will never be filled.

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru ia able to store 10000 universe ini His stomach and Ciel stated that its Will never be full because its size ia infinite
See? This is the Chara thing all over again. He's supposedly 2A via stomach yet he's only 2B cause other reasons. Like this doesn't make sense.

DCEFED7C-20CB-44C0-A897-7D71E210BE8B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back