• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
it actually made his attack ignore something called space-time and he existed in void where time and space no longer exists
Arceus resists temporal abilities that are able to affect beings without concepts of time and space.

DMB 1 said:
Isn't Giratina Omniperesnt only in his own realm?
Yes

Arceus Ban-hammer'd giratina's "physical" form, and he made his own dimension where he is omni iirc

I guess he have the range for immaginary clone but i reaally want to know where is he

EDIT: I want to know*

Arceus is an omnipresent being across all of space and time. Time-shenanigans who work just on beings with Infinite speed won't be useful on the Llama.

Szmiit said:
As 4-C he was stronger than High 3-A Yuuki. He also has ability creaction, and Ciel for situation analysys.
Still won't allow him to fully affect something far beyond his shown range

It's a passive ability, it's not something you can see, it's just present.

Unless Rimuru can copy these kinds of abilities, of course.

NeoZex6399 said:
It's a passive ability, it's not something you can see, it's just present.
Unless Rimuru can copy these kinds of abilities, of course.
I'm pretty sure Rimuru can, but it depends on the extent of it. From all the guy defending Rimuru here, I do not see why Rimuru shouldn't be 2-A if it wasn't for the fact that his verse has less universes than the Pokemon verse, which Arceus created.

Dragopentling said:
I'm pretty sure Rimuru can, but it depends on the extent of it. From all the guy defending Rimuru here, I do not see why Rimuru shouldn't be 2-A if it wasn't for the fact that his verse has less universes than the Pokemon verse, which Arceus created.
To be 2-A you need to destroy an infinite amount of universes

Rimuru isn't 2-A for the same reasons Arceus and other 2-B aren't.

Its multiverse is not infinite (apparently).

NeoZex6399 said:
Rimuru isn't 2-A for the same reasons Arceus and other 2-B aren't.
Its multiverse is not infinite (apparently).
I forgot how many universes Arceus's Poke verse consists of, but it's more than Rimuru's, for sure.

NeoZex6399 said:
countless x millions
well now it depends on the potency of Rimuru's abilities, because I keep hearing about these broken abilities being meaningless or have no effect, because "blank" can't "blank", and then so on and so forth. This is what I REALLY get headaches about during matchups between Tier 1-2 characters, because all the shenanigans with resistances, counters, etc. can get skewed up during the discussions about it, or there's just an indecision or unanimous decision because someone finally agrees or disagrees that "this" can or cannot do "that".

Sorry, just blowing off a bit of steam at the end there.

The Causality said:
"THIS" is absolutly useless against Arceus
Arceus is independent from space and time and Rimuru can use atacks that are independent from space and time.

Rimuru can destroy concepts

• Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Turn Null can create and destroy everything. Using his Turn Null Veldanava create the world and the spirits, whose birth caused the existence of their respective elements. For example, time never existed until the Spirit of Time was born. In addition in the future a new spirit will be born that destroys everything including the other spirits)

Can't Arceus just nuke Rimuru alongside the entire multiverse, since he's million of times stronger, which would need high godly to come back from ?

I just remembered. Arceus's profile has its regen only Low-Mid....dat hell? I then take a look at the page Regenerationn and it feels like partially covering Resurrection, tbh. Now I'm just lost. It's another one of those "yes he can, no he can't" debates again, isn't it?

Rimuru Tempest got Acausality so he is independent of the Multiverse existence. Also, Rimuru's real body resides in his own imaginary world, not the multiverse.

Zeifyl said:
Doesn't Arceus cut through Type 1 Acausality like a hot knife through butter?
When, the point was about a multiverse bust which would no kill Rimuru especially when it regen is not dependent on the multiverse

When, the point was about a multiverse bust which would no kill Rimuru especially when it regen is not dependent on the multiverse

Except Rimuru probably can't touch the real Arceus, either. The forms you see of him are physical avatars while the real one is more likely formless.

Dragopentling said:
Except Rimuru probably can't touch the real Arceus, either. The forms you see of him are physical avatars while the real one is more likely formless.
Rimuru Tempest easily can interact with beings with Abstract Existence from his Non-Physical Interaction and Rimuru is also an abstract beings himself. Arceus no longer have Type 9 Immortality as you descripted anyway and isn't even asbtract. Type 9 Immortality was removed here:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1900154.

Overlord775 said:
Nedge1000 said:
Rimuru Tempest got Acausality so he is independent of the Multiverse existence. Also, Rimuru's real body resides in his own imaginary world, not the multiverse.
Couldn't Arceus just destroy that imaginary world too?
It is not in the multiverse. Not really, It is protected by many spatial based Shields and Rimuru true body as it send clones to fight.

Nedge1000 said:
Overlord775 said:
Nedge1000 said:
Couldn't Arceus just destroy that imaginary world too?
It is not in the multiverse. Not really, It is protected by many spatial based Shields and Rimuru true body as it send clones to fight.
None of this stops Arceus from busting that imaginary world along with the Multiverse.

Overlord775 said:
No, Rimuru doesn't have enought range to affect even a fraction of true Arceus, so he can't erase him
He does have that anymore. He lost his Type 9 Immortality as it was listed and I have posted about above. So, it is not a proper argument. Again, type 9 Immortality was removed here:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1900154.

Arceus being acausal and omnipresent through time completely nulls precognition. And depending on how the Information Analysis works, it may be blocked by Arceus' insane mental defenses. In addition, Arceus also has precognition, and Rimuru attempting Void Manipulation would, as a result, be met with a Power Nullification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back