• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldnt need to because Keysword hax sealing which goku would use to seal away past rimuru still taking out present rimuru in the process

And since speed is equalize to EoS Rimuru Speed, Goku would speed blitz past Rimuru

That can do something like GER which would just Rewind Rimuru out of whatever RE he tries to gain
^^^

1- He doesn't resist layered higher than baseline 2-A range BFR.
2- He doesn't resist Layered Time stop, or Time power haxes for that matter.
3- Time stop is definitely going to help.
Wdym by layered time stop? Also can u tell me how does his bfr works?

Ummm
Let me ask you a question..
If the KS RESISTS Dark Factor which is Absurdly Stronger than Dark Ki which has 4-D RW....
Here that 4D again it just mean it can affect or manipulate the time not really impressive, stop magnifying it my guy.

It would only be impressive if it can affect a fourth dimensionsal beings , being who can freely roam to time as they pleases via movement and cannot be seen by a mere 3D beings, you know...
Why doesnt KS resist RW????
Does Dark ki has the power to directly manipulate someone reality? No.

Here that 4D again it just mean it can affect or manipulate the time not really impressive, stop magnifying it my guy.

It would only be impressive if it can affect a fourth dimensionsal beings , being who can freely roam to time as they pleases via movement and cannot be seen by a mere 3D beings, you know...

Does Dark ki has the power to directly manipulate someone reality? No.

4-D hax means it can affect 4-D structures.

DBH dudes can affect an infinite multiverse (infinite space times),so their hax is 4-D. Also they can affect 4-D beings such as Infinite Zamasu.

As for the last question,yes it does.

Anyway, the only thing Goku can do is take Rimuru down before RE and Mimicry kicks in. At best, incon.

I was hearing a GER thingy for Goku . What is it, and how does it work

4-D hax means it can affect 4-D structures.
But is not 4D structure just means the time? So yeah how does that mean anything in this debate, it can affect the time, yes, then so what?

Enlighten me pls
DBH dudes can affect an infinite multiverse (infinite space times),so their hax is 4-D. Also they can affect 4-D beingss as Infinite Zamasu.
Impressive but this only falls to the category of range...
As for the last question,yes it does.
Really?

Anyway, the only thing Goku can do is take Rimuru down before RE and Mimicry kicks in. At best, incon.
I proposed another wincon
Which is Sealing a weaker and past version of Rimuru and with Acausal 1 & 4 Negation, Rimuru will have no answer for it
Look at Causality Manipulation under Time Power

But is not 4D structure just means the time? So yeah how does that mean anything in this debate, it can affect the time, yes, then so what?

Enlighten me pls

Impressive but this falls the category of range...

Really?
4-D means it can affect a universal space time at the very least. Nothing else.

2- Range isn't the problem here,since the DBH side has 2-A (infinite multiversal) ranged haxes, while Rimuru is only 2-B (finite multiversal)

3- Yes. It can even warp the whole infinite multiverse. Some beings in DBH can do that by just standing there.

4-D means it can affect a universal space time at the very least. Nothing else.
Yeah?
2- Range isn't the problem here,since the DBH side has 2-A (infinite multiversal) ranged haxes, while Rimuru is only 2-B (finite multiversal)
Okay 2-A range then?
3- Yes. It can even warp the whole infinite multiverse. Some beings in DBH can do that by just standing there.
What does dark ki do to a person can it be use to kill it's target?

The thing goku can do is : BFR, sealing, power null, Dark ki/factor and Time power manipulations. All are 4-D, layered and Remiru has no answer for.

How? How does it kill it's target? Cause PM killl it's target by directly affecting/destroying the target heart or soul btw what do you think of their 4D hax argument?
Dark Ki can kill through various ways (Reality Warping, Causality or Fate hax etc).
Or even just normal blasts. It really depends on the user tho,so giving an answer is really hard.

Dark Ki can kill through various ways (Reality Warping, Causality or Fate hax etc).
Did someone used that method to directly harm goku or on someone but then KS negated it? Anyway what do you think of this 4D hax cause for me it looks stupid just cause you null a power that can affect time doesn't mean you can now null all types of shit such as nothingness and more

Well power null works on what has been shown to null.... If it's just time, then that's that.

In the case of Rimuru I don't have to tell you there no ability in Dragon Ball that he doesn't have, his RE and Power Mimicry should take care of Goku just fine

Well power null works on what has been shown to null.... If it's just time, then that's that.

In the case of Rimuru I don't have to tell you there no ability in Dragon Ball that he doesn't have, his RE and Power Mimicry should take care of Goku just fine
What is..even that headcanon. DBH power null doesn't on just time...when that was ever stated?

Anyway, any attack that comes close to goku or tries to effect him will be automatically and completely nulled by the Keysword. As for now, no one has stated how does remiru deal with Goku and his summons BFR, sealing and time stop.
And this goku can summon alot, including Xeno trunks [who has the awekaned keysword.] Chronoa etc...which in turn they can summon CC goku, Demigra and other demons, And even Toki toki himself, which will aid goku via thier haxes.

Goku has all the means to beat Rimuru via keeping him at bay with the KS while straight up summoning Daddy Trunks or Curbstomp Chad Goku to handle this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back