• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

In the middle of making a brushstroke, the old man suddenly frowned and looked up into the sky. A profound glow suddenly appeared.

"People who exist in my memory cannot have their Karma severed by the Heavens of Ji," he said softly. He lifted his right hand into the air and then waved his paintbrush. A drop of ink flew out which then merged into the air.

Suddenly, the entire sky in the region turned completely black.

A miserable shriek could be heard echoing out from the void. The voice was none other than that of ancient Ji Ninetee.

As the shriek filled the air, all of the Cultivators who were affected by the destruction of the Karma threads suddenly shook. The threads connecting them to Meng Hao, suddenly began to recover. They returned from absolute destruction to form once again. In fact, because they were being reformed out of destruction, they were even stronger and more tenacious than before.

[...]

Each of these fists contained incredible power. Rumbling sounded out without end, and the illusory figure seemed to be on the verge of bursting into pieces. It appeared to have been sealed, rendering it incapable of making any moves whatsoever; even its Cultivation base was weak beyond compare. It was still trying to disappear and escape, but Meng Hao performed another incantation, and the Eighth Demon Sealing Hex appeared.

As the figure suddenly stopped moving, Meng Hao's face distorted with the desire to kill. None of his magical arts seemed to have any effect on this figure. And yet, Meng Hao was not willing to let him escape.

He had killed one of the sons of Ji, and he wasn't afraid to kill this Ji Nineteen. That was especially true considering that if he didn't kill him right now, when he was at his weakest, then the man would no doubt cause endless troubles in the future.

[...]

Ji Nineteen let out a horrified scream filled with shock, fear, and disbelief.

"This… this is… the Mountain and Sea Emperor's Banner!" He cried out in alarm as roaring shook his body. Suddenly, what had been illusory, only partly in the same world as Meng Hao, was now forcibly dragged out. There, standing directly in front of Meng Hao, was an old man.

He was clearly in very sore straits; his face was covered with a burning, black ink, and his aura was in absolute chaos. Currently, it seemed he was being forcibly repressed, and was now only able to wield the power of Core Formation.

His face was filled with astonishment. He could scarcely believe that he had actually been pulled into this world.
~ ISSTH ch. 425 "The Severing Cannot Continue!"​
There you have it. Meng Hao's stunt only worked because Ji Nineteen had not only been weakened through 3rd-party-intervention that's only valid against Ji Clan members (i.e. can't be used against Rimuru who doesn't use karma hax like that in the first place), but also had been already partially on Meng Hao's side of the karma connection, like having one foot between the higher dimension and Planet South Heaven.

It's not even comparable to the situation where Rimuru has two of his selves at full strength, one being on the battlefield with Meng Hao and the other in a completely seperate dimension where he doesn't directly interact with the outside.

There's nothing whatsoever here that proves this as a Tier 1-level hax feat.

When did it was said it to be 1-Tier in ap, just range.

Second, it was Meng Hao's banner that weakened him as I stated a few days ago in another input. It was also his power that attacked and interacted with Ji Nineteen.

Shui Dongliu only made it impossible for Meng Hao to not be erased from existence as they have a reliant karma aka type 8 immortality.

It's illusory because that how the technique works making it appears as a vortex from which the karmic threads comes and on the side was Planet South Heaven while in the other is the World of Ji.

And don't forget this is Core Formation, not Dao Seeking Realm which is half step into Immortal Realm Meng Hao, it's three realms and half below.

There is no "range" feat here either. Meng Hao essentially just pulled the Ji Nineteen who tried to escape by "disappearing" (i.e. it wasn't just a "window" or anything) and the connection was created by Ji Nineteen in the first place, not Meng Hao.

Again, there is no proof that Meng Hao could have done what he did if Ji Nineteen's "illusory form" had actually managed to completely disappear and shut down the karma connection between the different spaces. Absolutely zero proof of Meng Hao actually interacting with the higher dimension itself.

The connection was created by Meng Hao because he didn't forget about the old man who becomes a worm, and thus the karma was not fulfilled fully, making Ji Nineteen able to see it.

I was not talking about Meng Hao physical range but Karmic Hex range. There Meng Hao was physically interacting with a being that resided in another dimension, he was interacting with the illusory Ji Nineteen but also affecting the real one.

Meng Hao did it using the Fishing Rod in that realm, the one that Ji Nineteen used to do his Karmic Annihilation.

The proof is chapter 425 itself.

"As the miserable screaming continued, Meng Hao charged forward, slipping on the Fang Clan glove. He punched, and a massive rumbling could be heard. Meng Hao's killing intent soared as he punched over and over again, more than a hundred times.

Each of these fists contained incredible power. Rumbling sounded out without end, and the illusory figure seemed to be on the verge of bursting into pieces. It appeared to have been sealed, rendering it incapable of making any moves whatsoever; even its Cultivation base was weak beyond compare. It was still trying to disappear and escape, but Meng Hao performed another incantation, and the Eighth Demon Sealing Hex appeared."

Here you can see that Meng Hao is able to even freeze the Karmic threads and seal them with his power and Mind-Body Hex. It was before he even used the Banner of Mountain and Sea.

"As soon as it left Meng Hao's hand, Heaven and Earth shook. It shot forward, wrapping around the figure of Ji Nineteen, dragging him. "

"This… this is… the Mountain and Sea Emperor's Banner!" He cried out in alarm as roaring shook his body. Suddenly, what had been illusory, only partly in the same world as Meng Hao, was now forcibly dragged out. There, standing directly in front of Meng Hao, was an old man. "

His face was filled with astonishment. He could scarcely believe that he had actually been pulled into this world.

"Puny mortal, you injured me and dragged me out from the world of Ji. But just wait until I'm fully recovered. I'll kill you with my bare hands!"

The same chapter, he was pulled from the World of Ji, the world made by Ji Tian, a 5-Essence Dao Lord. I won't say 1-C as it's in CRT but right now it seems to be accepted at 2-A in CRT Thread.

"Their bodies trembled, and their souls shook. Their Karma… was suddenly visible!

"What is this…?"

Most frightened of all was the late Nascent Soul Cultivator who had just passed through the fissure. Although he was on the other side of the fissure from nightmarish Meng Hao, in a different world"

"Meng Hao could clearly see the brightly colorful threads attached to the tops of their heads. They too had an incredibly thick, red thread that was different from the others. "

"Instantly, a fishing line flew out. It moved so fast that it didn't seem to move at all. It instantly appeared in front of the trembling old late Nascent Soul Cultivator. "

Again, in a different world feat.

"Writing me a promissory note is also sowing Karma, and those Karma threads can be used to interfere with fate. However, most people aren't willing to write promissory notes. Therefore… I will create a divine ability that forms ties of destiny with them by force!" Meng Hao's eyes glittered and he raised his right index finger.

Immediately, the world began to tremble as countless threads appeared. Some of the threads were bright, and some were dark, but all were Karma Threads, and they did not originate from this world, but from Meng Hao!"

He can forcefully create them even if they aren't connected by using his own threads.

"Meng Hao looked up and gazed at the Karma Threads, and his eyes glittered brightly. He suddenly formed his right hand into a claw, which reached out and grabbed one of the Karma Threads. The instant he touched it, he suddenly saw an image of Fan Dong'er.

He yanked on the Thread, and it twisted. At the same time, Meng Hao pulled out a piece of paper. Then, he unhesitatingly caused the Karma Thread to twist into the shape of a magical symbol, which he then imprinted onto the piece of paper.

As soon as the mark appeared, Fan 'Dong'er', who sat cross-legged in meditation in the Nine Seas God World trying to suppress the female corpse on her back, felt a tremor run through her. Her eyes opened wide and then shone with astonishment."

Another example of him creating the Karmic Writ, as he reaches his own Karma Threads to affects others and how it affects them instantly once it's used.

"As far as the third level went, he would be able to use the promissory notes as Karma seeds, which, if successfully planted and the magic was allowed to grow to its full extent, would give Meng Hao the power to determine life or death with a mere thought."

Another feat that show his mastery of Karma.

In all your listed cases for combat-appliable karma hax, the enemy was dumb enough to show him the "entrance" to their isolated spaces or are even partially still in Meng Hao's side. And for that, as well as the more "general" non-combat karma hax, there's also Resistance to Fate Manipulation to consider. Phrases like "if successfully planted" imply that this can be resisted.

Again, Ji Nineteen IS partially on Meng Hao's side of the connection, because he talks about escaping by disappearing. Who/What tries to escape? The "illusory Ji Nineteen" that exists on Meng Hao's side of the connection. How does it try to escape? By disappearing. Why would an inconsequential projection that supposedly "doesn't matter" need to be undone if it's not a vulnerability? Answer: There is no plausible answer. In other words, the "illusory Ji Nineteen" was a vulnerability for the part of him that was on the higher dimension side, else he wouldn't be so paniced about making this illusory self disappear.

In other words Meng Hao dragged Ji Nineteen over to his side undirectly through the vulnerability on his side, rather than ineracting with the other side itself. You can drag someone within a door with a foot in your room into your room without needing to interact with the room on the other side of the door. Same principle.

It's not only close like you say. It may look like that but they were separated by the dimensional space. Yeah, "if successfully planted", but that's for Karma Writ and even so in ISSTH all techniques are dependent on potency. You may think you are immune to something but if something stronger then it ignores it. Like how mind hax users are treated by their potency of how many they can mind hax or how someone is immune to fire but then someone with a stronger fire manage to hurt or kill them. It's all potency. I even stated this above in the first half of the thread.

Ji Nineteen is not truly there, only his illusory form like a clone/an avatar of his to say. Talking about escaping and disappearing is because the illusory had a connection to the real one, as the karma connect them. In ISSTH, all things in Vast Expanse are connected by Karma and always someone with a stronger, more potent one wins.

He didn't drag Ji Nineteen undirectly but through his connection to the illusory avatar. Your example of "drag someone within a door with a foot in your room into your room without needing to interact with the room on the other side of the door.", is flawed as you don't take in account that this is not a simple dragging, but one that reached the World of Ji, a dimensional space that is protected by Ji Tian that has become one with the entire Ninth Mountain and Sea. It's not like dragging someone from one room to another through the space of the door that does not impose any resistance, but its a bypassing of the dimensional space.

"Severing someone's Karma with Karmic Severing would result in their complete and utter death. It didn't matter if the victim had numerous clones; any memories that existed of the victim in anyone's mind would be blotted out. By erasing the image of the person in everyone's mind, even if that person still lived on somewhere, they would be dead."

Again another feat of it and its potency. Rimuru would be instantly erased from existence. Even his Imaginary Space would not protect him.

"The more Karma you possessed, the more powerful the sealing. It didn't matter if you were a human, Immortal, or some other powerful being; as long as you had Karma, you could be sealed."

At first glance, it did not seem to be as domineering as the Ji Clan's art. In reality, though… severing something was as simple as wielding a sharp blade. To seal someone with Karma, however, required controlling Karma itself, and therefore, a deep understanding of it.

The Ji Clan's Karmic Annihilation had been cultivated to the ultimate degree, but definitely could not be used to control Karma. The Ji Clan cultivated a blade with which to sever Karma, whereas the Demon Sealers controlled it. With a single word, they could break the Karmic connection itself.

The two arts were on 'a completely' different level.

The power of Karmic Hexing was enough to shake the Heavens."

The more Karma one possed, the more powerful is the sealing, and Rimuru has a lot of it. It's even more complex than Karma Annihilation that could affect stronger beings that exist on another plane of existence (Dao Realms Cultivators). His Karmic Hex is controlling Karma itself. His Karma Hex is enough to shake the Heavens in its potency.

"It didn't matter that he was facing an illusory version of Long Tianhai. There was still Karma. Of course, the greatest Karma was... connected to Long 'Tianhai's' true form.

The illusory version of Long Tianhai suddenly trembled, and his face filled with shock as he suddenly sensed a feeling of intense crisis. Not only could he sense the crisis on his illusory form; currently, his true form, hidden away in his Immortal's cave in the Nine Seas God World, could also sense the feeling of mortal danger."

"Hurt the illusory, damage the true self!

Between the illusory and the corporeal... exists Karma!"

For Meng Hao, it doesn't matter if you hide or not in another space/world/dimension. He can hurt you through Karma by creating one. Even severing your connection to Karma won't work as his Karmic Hex is more potent than Karma itself. Meng Hao can simple hurt Rimuru's clone and affect the original in Imaginary Space. Simple as that.

Rimuru's clones aren't avatars, they are a completely independent and separate existence from Rimuru that acts and has all of the abilities of Rimuru. (They are NOT connected, they are parallel to each other while being completely seperate) Again, he doesn't control the clone, the clone acts exactly like him. From way its described above won't Rimuru just resist the attack, since he is a type 2 abstract existence and soul corridor makes it impossible for his subordinates to forget his existence?

And in both cases Meng Hao faces an illusory version that's, as established in the case of Ji Nineteen, confirmed to be a vulnerability to the true selves (though Meng Hao used the flag that one time against Ji Nineteen, not Karma hax). I do understand that Avatars can be used as "access ports" to the real ones, but in regards to the truly relevant karma hax there is no proof that it works without either a "observable entrance to the seperated space" or an "Avatar/Projection of the the true self".

Rimuru also got the Conceptual Intelligence "Ciel", who will immidietly trigger reactive evolution against anything coming from Meng Hao's side.

And speaking of which, are there any feats proving that Karma-hax work within stopped time?

One more thing. What are the Fate Manipulation Resistance feats of any of Meng Hao's targets of combat.applyable Karma Hax feats? That's very important. The previous quote actually only emphasized that the Ji have strong Fate-hax offense (sword metaphor) but no statements in regards to their Fate-hax defense, unlike Meng Hao ("direct manipulation"). I mentioned it once previously but the ISSTHverse, aside from Meng Hao, seems to have rather low Fate-hax defenses. That obviously makes me question how that can be used for scaling. Not to mention the fact that Meng Hao doesn't just one-shot-kill every single enemy with his Fate hax he comes across. I know that there were restrictions against him spamming that hax anywhere he goes (unless you are going to claim that him not doing so is PIS...).

(On an unrelated note, I think I have to finally finish the last 400 or so chapters of ISSTH, seriously... It's certainly one of the best ones among the chinese culivation novels. Others too often devolved into stereotypical clichés involving phrases like "not giving enough face", "young masters" and "YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!")

"And speaking of which, are there any feats proving that Karma-hax work within stopped time?"

Ji Nineteen's Karma Severing stopped time around Meng Hao, so, yeah, it should.

Regarding the Karma hax resistance feats, Pill Demon resisted the Karma Severing, and so did The Roc and a few other characters iirc. So, people there can resist it to an extent.

Although, Karma in general is pretty powerful. Meng still had a debt with Karma to a mortal dude 3 billion years later, when he was already a nigh-omnipotent Transcendor.

I see, so that shouldn't hinder it than (though Susanoo should trigger the "first attack effect" anyway).

Now how does reactive evolution and karma hax interact... I can see THAT discussion dragging on forever too.

I wonder if Meng's plot armor would be canon since they mention that sheer luck is also part of being a powerful cultivator . . .

MayTheyCry said:
From what I'm seeing here, Meng Hao will instantly win this debate as soon as the CRT is done.
This fight is using his Spirit realm key. Which is supposed to be staying high 4-C.

NeoSuperior said:
I see, so that shouldn't hinder it than (though Susanoo should trigger the "first attack effect" anyway).
Now how does reactive evolution and karma hax interact... I can see THAT discussion dragging on forever too.
Shouldn't it just work the same way that was already presented in universe? Rimuru sees, or is hit by an attack made by an unknown ability, Ciel analyzes and is able to completely understand the skill inside and out (at the same time developing resistances to said skill in the process), and directly transfers the knowledge and use of said skill to Rimuru at which point he would have full access to said ability. Rimuru also has the jump here, since his processing/reaction speed is so high that unless the attack/skill activates and hits Rimuru instantaeously, he would be able to react, analyze, and resist the attack after being targeted, would he not?

Yep, this is pretty much what Rimuru.If it the attack does not kill him, he would analyze it and get resistance to it (which he did his second fight against Hinata's soul manipulation) and can even copie abilities between battle from analysis like he did for Reality Warping from Yuuki'd Primitive magic.

Only Demon Sealers can use the Karma Hex iirc. If it's a rule enforced by a Dao Realm Law, it'd be pretty hard for anyone else to understand it.

InfiniteSped said:
Only Demon Sealers can use the Karma Hex iirc. If it's a rule enforced by a Dao Realm Law, it'd be pretty hard for anyone else to understand it.
Can you eleborate InfiniteSped with a verse because the statement seems vague?

Elizhaa said:
InfiniteSped said:
Can you eleborate InfiniteSped with a verse because the statement seems vague?
It's prob a vague line in one of the first few hundred chapters, no idea where exactly. But I doubt the Demon Sealing Jade would just let anyone learn a Demon Sealing Hex, and that's something created by Paragons in the Dao Realm. Only person who has ever copied it was Allheaven, and he was the strongest character in the series.

Not quite a feat thing, just something I don't think would be allowed to happen in-verse.

As I said, copying the technique is not even neccessary. All he needs it to create a new technique to defend against it. In this case it also helps that karma seems a bit similar to Rimuru's soul corridors.

Also the whole idea that someone is going to interfere in this battle due to copying a technique might be 3rd-party intervention... and therefore not egliable.

To use Meng Hao ability he would first need to have Demonic Qi that exists in ISSTH which is specialized to Demon Sealers. To use Karmic Hex he would then need to understand the Dao of it. That thing is not something that can be copied. It's something intristic that you yourself need to understand and comprehend through your own experience.

Second, to @MayTheyCry, Meng Hao CRT does not affect his High 4-Key.

Third, Karmic Hex is instantaneous once used and it can't be seen, felt or sensed by those that don't comprehend it.

Fourth, the use of avatars/illusory form is just a connection, it isn't just for them, clones works too, anything connected to karma works. Like I presented above, Meng Hao can use his own Karma threads to EE which also come with a passive Time Stop.

Or even better seal the karma itself, again presented with feat above.

Fifth, Meng Hao can passively affect the natural and magical Laws of the World in this key for even 100k years.

Both have absorption, both have shitload of haxes, both have clones, both have plot armor, both have a type of reactive evolution (Severing of Perfection for Meng Hao) both have dimensional location that can hide Rimuru(Imaginary Space), Meng Hao (Bag of Cosmos), both have a lot of things. But does Rimuru have a way to put Meng Hao down with his Mid-Godly Regen? Does he have a better potency than Meng Hao Hexes?

@Elizhaa, Allheaven is the Hajun of ISSTH, his copying abilities are even stronger. Please don't think its a casual copying ability as he copied not only the full abilities of other Transcendors (other MC from other Novels) at their strongest but also copied them.

Dienomite22 said:
Elizhaa said:
Besides the ability needed to affect Rimuru's Imaginary Space is Spatial Manipulation with the feat of affect Imaginary space not Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
If Higher-Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions' 'than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above.
And Spatial Manipulation is the ability to warp, bend, flip, crush, and control space.

Then Higher-Dimensional Manipulation should be infinitely superior to Spatial Manipulation would it not?
It isn't neccessarily higher dimensional space, but it is a seperate reality of non-Euclidian space (imaginary space) with an infinite amount of complex(imaginary) dimensions / spaces. He would need to be able to break into pocket realities in order to even start to reach Rimuru in his Imaginary Space.

The so-called "pocket dimension" also existed before the concept of time was created... since the original possessor of it used the energy from that so-called "pocket dimension" in the void to create the multiverse in the first place.

Zaratthustra, Rimuru can copies and understanding all the skills from his analysis completely. Unless, there a clear cut statement in the verse saying the "skills cannot be copied at all" then Rimuru can copies like any other skils or abilties.

Elizhaa said:
Zaratthustra, Rimuru can copies and understanding all the skills from his analysis completely. Unless, there a clear cut statement in the verse saying the "skills cannot be copied at all" then Rimuru can copies like any other skils or abilties.
To use Meng Hao ability he would first need to have Demonic Qi that exists in ISSTH which is specialized to Demon Sealers. To use Karmic Hex he would then need to understand the Dao of it. That thing is not something that can be copied. It's something intristic that you yourself need to understand and comprehend through your own experience.

There was only one person who succesfully copied them and that was Allheaven who once see a technique can recreated it, but he had Demonic Qi of the Demon Sealers, he also had already absorbed 98 Demon Cultivators (beings who went on the same path as Meng Hao and become Demons), he already had the Dao comprehanded as he was a Daosource. Don't compare Allheaven's recreating ability with Rimuru's copying, because it would be a joke. He didn't just copy them, he made them using his own power as a Daosource. Without comprehanding the Dao, he can't use them.

As I said, "using it" is not the same as "blocking it". Rimuru doesn't need to use Meng Hao's own hax against him, instead he just needs to be able to defend against it. That's completely different and doesn't require Demonic Qi.

Zaratthustra said:
Second, to @MayTheyCry, Meng Hao CRT does not affect his High 4-Key.

Third, Karmic Hex is instantaneous once used and it can't be seen, felt or sensed by those that don't comprehend it.

Fourth, the use of avatars/illusory form is just a connection, it isn't just for them, clones works too, anything connected to karma works. Like I presented above, Meng Hao can use his own Karma threads to EE which also come with a passive Time Stop.

Or even better seal the karma itself, again presented with feat above.

Fifth, Meng Hao can passively affect the natural and magical Laws of the World in this key for even 100k years.

Both have absorption, both have shitload of haxes, both have clones, both have plot armor, both have a type of reactive evolution (Severing of Perfection for Meng Hao) both have dimensional location that can hide Rimuru(Imaginary Space), Meng Hao (Bag of Cosmos), both have a lot of things. But does Rimuru have a way to put Meng Hao down with his Mid-Godly Regen? Does he have a better potency than Meng Hao Hexes?

@Elizhaa, Allheaven is the Hajun of ISSTH, his copying abilities are even stronger. Please don't think its a casual copying ability as he copied not only the full abilities of other Transcendors (other MC from other Novels) at their strongest but also copied them.
"To use Meng Hao ability he would first need to have Demonic Qi that exists in ISSTH which is specialized to Demon Sealers. To use Karmic Hex he would then need to understand the Dao of it. That thing is not something that can be copied. It's something intristic that you yourself need to understand and comprehend through your own experience."

Ciel can simulate this and create simulated experience in the process of analyzing and replicating said skill. Experience is not a factor for whether or not Rimuru can copy and then utilize an ability. Rimuru is also able to completely gain abilities just by absorbing a part of his enemy, after which Ciel analyzes and is able to create resistances and copy skills. And like Neo, and Elizhaa have said, he doesn't need to be able to use the skill in order to resist it (although he can potentially utilize the skill as well) And especially since Rimuru can rush Meng Hao, Rimuru will be able to resist his attacks before he can he even get a single attack off.

The Rimuru in front of him is his main body, but the Rimuru in the Imaginary Space is also his main body. While also being completely seperate. Its like having a bag perfectly identical paper clips, if one gets bent, the others won't since they are completly seperate, albeit perfectly identical, paper clips

"Thus I revealed myself, but I think that it was still impossible, even for Velda, to sense me in this subspace.
Even if he sensed me and isolated Ramiris' labyrinth, my clone which can also called as my main body still exists in the Imaginary Space.
If Velda did isolate the labyrinth, there's a possibility that the connection with the main body will be cut off, but it will be easy to ascertain that if both sides detect each other.
After all, both are me."

Rimuru resists Karma Hex due to Soul corridors, and because he is a type 2 abstract existence, and because of his Soul Corridors, he can easily reappear in the normal world, you cannot seal Rimuru without killing all of his subordinates. (There is more explaination about why Soul Corridors would create a resistence provided by @Jaw20 above)

Again, any attack that doesn't out right kill Rimuru, Ciel can analyze and reproduce. It should be noted that Rimuru was able to analyze and utilize a completely unknown ability as if he had been a master of said ability. The ability was something that he had no information of or experience with. Rimuru has also shown the ability to come up with counter measures and resistences to abilities he had only heard the names of, even though he hadn't know the underlying mechanism behind how they work, so experience absolutely doesn't matter here.

Rimuru wins via BFR, since Meng Hao doesn't seem to have a way to escape a pocket reality with an infinite amount of Complex dimensions/space and anything Meng Hao does can get resisted due to reactive evolution, Ciel's Analysis speed, Rimuru's speed, and Rimuru's own superior reaction speed. .

@NeoSuperior - And how can he do it? Karmic Hex will get him instantly, Mind-Body Hex can seal almost anything in this key "This Hex uses Demonic Qi as its foundation, and can… seal bodies, seal spirits, seal Immortals, seal divinities, seal the luck from the Heavens, seal all living things in the world!". 'Don't forget he sealed the Heavenly Tribulation, a part of Ji Tian.

@Jaw - It may simulate and create simulated experience but this can not be because he will still need Demonic Qi and Comprehending the Dao of it, its not something as simple as "oh, I know that by hitting two rock I can sparks that can create fire", this would not give the ability to manipulate fire, its just a basic understanding. To use the Hexes he needs to comprehend them, to comprehend the Dao.

"Subspace" nice.

To resist Karma Hex he will need a stronger potency of it and the soul corridors would not work because its instantaneous hex. Did you forget what I presented above or maybe you didn't read. Karmic Annihilation will erase him from the existence of anything as long as their tier is too strong. It was not only erasing the existence of Meng Hao, but even the memories of him from anything in Ninth Mountain and Sea. Even those at Immortal and 1-Essence Dao Realm were affected, just to show how potent it was. Again I said this above, that he can also kill all his karma with all his subordinates and make his Chain Food skill useless because he severs/erase its connection making it like he didn't ever meet them.

BFR won't work on him as he even escaped from sealing in another space. Pocket reality is nothing.

Also, please explain this " pocket reality with an infinite amount of Complex dimensions/space ".

Meng Hao also has his Conceptual Statistics Amplification by Severing of Perfection and Alchemy. Meng Hao also has almost if not resistance to all Rimuru Abilities in this key.

Elizhaa said:
@Zaratthustra
"As long as their tier is too strong", what is strong enough then?

What Conceptual feat does Meng Hao have, also?
In ISSTH, if your Realm is too strong then you can simple ignore hax or immunity to them. As long as your potency is over your enemy, it works.

"What is strong enough then?" if you mean at that Realm/Tier this was affecting, as I said above Immortal and even 1-Essence Dao Realm, that's one realm above then three an half realms above this key of Meng Hao. I won't talk exaclty what tier would be on this wiki because it will cause arguments more than sure as they are in CRT. If you are not refering to that then please expand it as I may have understand another thing.

Not many in this key, all his Hex are concepts. The best one are his three Severings, sealing of Heavenly Tribulation and his Creating from nothing, Turning Illusory in Reality (Dao of Alchemy). I have already explained the all above.

As I said, it's not a mere "pocket reality". The energy produced from there is what created the multiverse in slimeverse in the first place. It existed before concepts such as light, darkness, space and time were even created.

Karma severing/annihilation in ISSTH also works by "disconnecting" people from the target, including memories, through fate-hax. The reason Rimuru's soul-corridors definitly counters that is that it can SUBSTITUTE the karmic connections, since memories can flow through them just fine, so you can't use Karma to "delete" rimuru from existence without also deleting all soul corridors between Rimuru and anyone he's connected to. The Karma-hax won't be able to affect the soul corridors since it's fate hax and not soul hax. The potency of the karma hax is irrelevant in that regard.

In addition the karma hax would only affect the Rimuru in front of Meng Hao but not the other Rimuru, since they are each a full-fledged Rimuru and not just clones/avatars.

The information about the karma hax would then be analysed and then defended against should it be used again afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back