• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikami (Rimuru's old self) was gaing resistences from simply complaing about the pain of being stabbed, the coldness of blood leaving the body, how searing it was, the attack piercing him in general, etc.

Even IF it connects, resistences will automatically be created and adapted to.

Zaratthustra said:
@NeoSuperior - And how can he do it? Karmic Hex will get him instantly, Mind-Body Hex can seal almost anything in this key "This Hex uses Demonic Qi as its foundation, and can… seal bodies, seal spirits, seal Immortals, seal divinities, seal the luck from the Heavens, seal all living things in the world!". 'Don't forget he sealed the Heavenly Tribulation, a part of Ji Tian.@Jaw - It may simulate and create simulated experience but this can not be because he will still need Demonic Qi and Comprehending the Dao of it, its not something as simple as "oh, I know that by hitting two rock I can sparks that can create fire", this would not give the ability to manipulate fire, its just a basic understanding. To use the Hexes he needs to comprehend them, to comprehend the Dao.
"Subspace" nice.

To resist Karma Hex he will need a stronger potency of it and the soul corridors would not work because its instantaneous hex. Did you forget what I presented above or maybe you didn't read. Karmic Annihilation will erase him from the existence of anything as long as their tier is too strong. It was not only erasing the existence of Meng Hao, but even the memories of him from anything in Ninth Mountain and Sea. Even those at Immortal and 1-Essence Dao Realm were affected, just to show how potent it was. Again I said this above, that he can also kill all his karma with all his subordinates and make his Chain Food skill useless because he severs/erase its connection making it like he didn't ever meet them.

BFR won't work on him as he even escaped from sealing in another space. Pocket reality is nothing.

Also, please explain this " pocket reality with an infinite amount of Complex dimensions/space ".

Meng Hao also has his Conceptual Statistics Amplification by Severing of Perfection and Alchemy. Meng Hao also has almost if not resistance to all Rimuru Abilities in this key.
"To resist Karma Hex he will need a stronger potency of it and the soul corridors would not work because its instantaneous hex. Did you forget what I presented above or maybe you didn't read. Karmic Annihilation will erase him from the existence of anything as long as their tier is too strong. It was not only erasing the existence of Meng Hao, but even the memories of him from anything in Ninth Mountain and Sea. Even those at Immortal and 1-Essence Dao Realm were affected, just to show how potent it was. Again I said this above, that he can also kill all his karma with all his subordinates and make his Chain Food skill useless because he severs/erase its connection making it like he didn't ever meet them. "

This absolutely doesn't work, because in order to do this you would also have to erase all of his subordinates, since all of his memories are stored in all of his subordinates and transcend time and space. He can't be killed even if his connections are severed, as seen when Veldora had his soul corridor cut, he was still inside Rimuru (although he lost his body). It would be the same except this time, Rimuru would be in all of his subordinates and could easily resurrect and rejoin battle from there. Rimuru resists those types of conceptual attacks because of his status has a type 2 abstract existence. Not only that but Rimuru has type 8 immortality because of this, which means he would have to target over a million different existences ranging from possibly 3-A and High 4-A to 6-A. And some of them also resist the attack due to being an Abstract Existence as well, meaning Rimuru Absolutely resists this attack. I also agree with Neo's reasoning above and think that they both allow Rimuru to resist the attack.

And again, if Rimuru moves and reacts faster than it takes for him to act or even think, the fact that its an instanteous attack is irrelevant because Rimuru as already rushed him and BFR'd him. Rimuru already has Massively FLT+ Reaction speed, and he opens with time stop at which point his movement speed is at least Massively FTL+.

"BFR won't work on him as he even escaped from sealing in another space. Pocket reality is nothing."

And its exactly what it says on the tin. It is pocket reality another world/universe/Multiverse space that can most likely resist Higher Dimensional Manipulation which is filled with an infinite number of dimensions that are composed of Non-euclidian / Complex and/or imaginary space. Its a much more powerful version of this skill:

"The Hero's Unique Skill『Infinite Prison』is a skill which sealed the target for an eternity in an imaginary infinite space; an unpleasant skill that does not allow interference to the real world."

And as such prevents any attempts to interfere with the outside world.

"It may simulate and create simulated experience but this can not be because he will still need Demonic Qi and Comprehending the Dao of it, its not something as simple as "oh, I know that by hitting two rock I can sparks that can create fire", this would not give the ability to manipulate fire, its just a basic understanding. To use the Hexes he needs to comprehend them, to comprehend the Dao."

Again this does not matter. As the analysis process involves completely understanding the ability inside and out. Its like WotMW's AI chip on absolute steroids. And resisting does not require full understanding or even knowledge of the ability, as Rimuru as been able to come up with resistence/counter-measures to abilities he has only heard the name of.

Also restricting Rimuru's reactive evolution due to "not understanding the dao" or "lacking demonic qi" is non-sense as that's just a verse equalization issue. If you say it can't be analysed because of that then I say that Karma just doesn't exist in Slimeverse so everyone in Slimeverse is immune to it. See what I mean?

@NeoSuperior

Karma Annihilation will affect all things related to the Rimuru even the true one from Imaginary Space they once had a connection. Rimuru wouldn't know this instantly while Meng Hao will as he can see karmic threads as well as he can see anything else.

Karmic Hex is even more dangerous as Rimuru has as you and Jaw201 said he has a connection to over 1 millions of beings, the stronger the karma the stronger the sealing will be as stated in ISSTH and in the feat I presented.

Karma Annihilation is not "disconnecting" but erasing, while Severing can be seen as "disconnecting".

I already know that thing about Imaginary Space, but it doesn't matter because Rimuru would not BFR him to his hiding place, it would be like inviting the thief in your own home. If he will do that, then it would be even easier to be defeated.

It's not a restriction, it's just an inability to use it till he gets Demonic Qi, and how it's understanding something a restriction? It's not. Karma exists in slimverse as you all already said. It's like saying fate doesn't exist, an impossibility because its a part of the reality.

@Jaw201

Meng Hao has resistance to Time Stop that stopped the whole time on a planet bigger than our Sun by at least 100 times and he also has passive time aura around him that slow things to make it easier for him to fight faster opponents.

Karma Annihilation can do exactly that, erase not only Rimuru but also all his subordinates. Just explained it above.

Meng Hao also has Immortality of type 8 and his is reliant on Shui Dongliu a 9-Essence Dao Realm and also 1/3 Transcendor. He's practically the Aizen of ISSTH as the whole life of Meng Hao happened as he planned. In accordance with his plan to destroy the 33 Heavens and the two Immortal Continents. I won't say what tier he is because I'm sure there will be someone who says its CRT even if it's more or less accepted by admins.

The Mind-Body Hex is the application of countless superimposed dimensional spaces that can suppress/seal anything in creation. It's turning reality in a canvas that user control.

Meng Hao also has analysis with his Divine Sense.

And once you try to get a reference, explain it because not a lot of people know about, maybe even I don't know about it and will just confuse us. Lucky I have read the whole A Warlock in a Magus World and know about it.

Again, it doesn't matter. Soul Corridors substitute Karmic connections and Karma won't affect the Soul Corridors because they are a different type of hax. The Soul Corridors can replace any and all function of Karma and that's it.

It's like you jam Earth's wireless connections (karma), but the landlines (soul corridors) still function.

Oh man... I knew it would come to this... We are over 300 responses in and we have yet to settle even a SINGLE issue among the things we had discussed here.

Speaking of which... is there any rule for how long a versus thread is allowed to continue? Because I got this feeling that it might continue into well over 1000.

It may substitute Karmic connection but he wouldn't instantly cut them as the won't know about Karmic Hex, while for Meng Hao is in character to use it.

Yeah, I've seen it was over 260posts, didn't look again and see we reached 300posts. It's practically one side saying one win while the other denies and bring arguments and then reverse. It can't be helped as we all can't come to a neutral ground. The closest we can go to is inconclusive but even then idk how many will accept.

At least is not a boring thread, I like to debate this type of threads with others.

Zaratthustra, we don't denies argument but refuted it with evidences. There is a big difference.

Not many in this key, all his Hex are concepts. The best one are his three Severings, sealing of Heavenly Tribulation and his Creating from nothing, Turning Illusory in Reality (Dao of Alchemy). I have already explained the all above.

Likewise, these feats looks like Reality Warping. Sealing, Creation only and not Conceptual Manipulation.

I want a texts or scans that mentioned what explicits concept that he could can he mannipulated.

If soul corridors can function as substitutes then there is no reason to even "cut" them though, or rather cutting them would be dangerous since then karma annihilation would actually have an effect on the "isolated" individual. Everyone connected will just tank the karma annihilation since the soul corridors have always been holding the function that the karma threads would normally hold.

And yes this thread is fun, though it's also a bit frustrating since it's too... how should I put it... "in the weeds" perhaps? We are getting too much into miniscule details and verse equalization and how certain abilities interact. Both characters here have rather absurd and complex hax and we have to simulate how these interact with each other in ways that probably wasn't intended by either of the authors.

Zaratthustra said:
@NeoSuperior
Karma Annihilation will affect all things related to the Rimuru even the true one from Imaginary Space they once had a connection. Rimuru wouldn't know this instantly while Meng Hao will as he can see karmic threads as well as he can see anything else.

Karmic Hex is even more dangerous as Rimuru has as you and Jaw201 said he has a connection to over 1 millions of beings, the stronger the karma the stronger the sealing will be as stated in ISSTH and in the feat I presented.

Karma Annihilation is not "disconnecting" but erasing, while Severing can be seen as "disconnecting".

I already know that thing about Imaginary Space, but it doesn't matter because Rimuru would not BFR him to his hiding place, it would be like inviting the thief in your own home. If he will do that, then it would be even easier to be defeated.

It's not a restriction, it's just an inability to use it till he gets Demonic Qi, and how it's understanding something a restriction? It's not. Karma exists in slimverse as you all already said. It's like saying fate doesn't exist, an impossibility because its a part of the reality.

@Jaw201

Meng Hao has resistance to Time Stop that stopped the whole time on a planet bigger than our Sun by at least 100 times and he also has passive time aura around him that slow things to make it easier for him to fight faster opponents.

Karma Annihilation can do exactly that, erase not only Rimuru but also all his subordinates. Just explained it above.

Meng Hao also has Immortality of type 8 and his is reliant on Shui Dongliu a 9-Essence Dao Realm and also 1/3 Transcendor. He's practically the Aizen of ISSTH as the whole life of Meng Hao happened as he planned. In accordance with his plan to destroy the 33 Heavens and the two Immortal Continents. I won't say what tier he is because I'm sure there will be someone who says its CRT even if it's more or less accepted by admins.

The Mind-Body Hex is the application of countless superimposed dimensional spaces that can suppress/seal anything in creation. It's turning reality in a canvas that user control.

Meng Hao also has analysis with his Divine Sense.

And once you try to get a reference, explain it because not a lot of people know about, maybe even I don't know about it and will just confuse us. Lucky I have read the whole A Warlock in a Magus World and know about it.
"Meng Hao has resistance to Time Stop that stopped the whole time on a planet bigger than our Sun by at least 100 times and he also has passive time aura around him that slow things to make it easier for him to fight faster opponents"

Except can he fight against an opponent who moves up to 1 million times faster than he was in normal time? What is the factor on the reduction? The point isn't about resisting, I already know that Meng Hao resists, its about the fact that Rimuru moves at over 1,000,000 times his regular speed in stopped time.

Any BFR on Rimuru really doesn't work since Rimuru will evolve into his 2-B form after a very long time, at which point he can go back in time to right after he was BFR'd and stomp. So BFR isn't an option for Meng Hao.

Is there any example of Meng Hao destroying a type 2 Abstract Existence using Karmic Severence, because if not Rimuru resists.

"Karma Annihilation can do exactly that, erase not only Rimuru but also all his subordinates. Just explained it above."

Again, he resists, because you are trying to use fate hax on something that is done through Soul Hax, they don't apply or even interact with each other. Also even if it did apply, Rimuru can resist using a fate hax to rewrite fate to undo the event, at which point he is able to resist due to Ciel.

"Meng Hao also has Immortality of type 8 and his is reliant on Shui Dongliu a 9-Essence Dao Realm and also 1/3 Transcendor. He's practically the Aizen of ISSTH as the whole life of Meng Hao happened as he planned. In accordance with his plan to destroy the 33 Heavens and the two Immortal Continents. I won't say what tier he is because I'm sure there will be someone who says its CRT even if it's more or less accepted by admins."

This is irrelevant, since Rimuru's main win condition is BFR.

"It's not. Karma exists in slimverse as you all already said. It's like saying fate doesn't exist, an impossibility because its a part of the reality."

Then he resists it with Fate Manipulation Resistence.

"I already know that thing about Imaginary Space, but it doesn't matter because Rimuru would not BFR him to his hiding place, it would be like inviting the thief in your own home. If he will do that, then it would be even easier to be defeated."

He can isolate the imaginary space into two seperate spaces that have the same characteristics.

I am looking over the profiles and I kinda find it a little funny that Rimuru resists most of Meng Hao's options. Infact Rimuru might as well be the fricking king of resistances. They both can scan but Rimuru also resists that as well... So yeah... not looking good for Meng Hao. .-.

Elizhaa said:
Zaratthustra, we don't denies argument but refuted it with evidences. There is a big difference.----
Not many in this key, all his Hex are concepts. The best one are his three Severings, sealing of Heavenly Tribulation and his Creating from nothing, Turning Illusory in Reality (Dao of Alchemy). I have already explained the all above.

Likewise, these feats looks like Reality Warping. Sealing, Creation only and not Conceptual Manipulation.

I want a texts or scans that mentioned what explicits concept that he could can he mannipulated.
I have already explained them. It won't work well with scans as I would have to crop a lot of text from novel, text that can go for over 3000 words just for one thing. I have blogs that explain Meng Hao and his abilities.

Reality Warping as I have stated is something that he can just will in this key. It's not connected to Demon Sealer Hexes.

Sealing of Heavenly Tribulation is the using the using the Mind-Body Hex to seal the concept of Heavenly Tribulation.

Creation it may be but its using the Dao of Alchemy. Dao is a concept and in ISSTH above it.

His severings are practically him severing the concepts from his existance.

First severing ― the severing of Resurrection Lily ― the Dao of Freedom - by severing everything that holded him, he now can not be bounded in any way.

Second Severing - the severing of Perfection - the Dao of Eternity/Infinity - by severing his Perfection he can go beyond it without limit.

Third Severing - the severing of Devil - the Dao of Devil - by severing his Devilish side, he can now seek the true Dao.

I have already posted feats on this thread but seem you ignore them.

Also, I didn't see you refure anything with evidences, only said its CRT, nothing more and nothing less. You didn't bring any statement from novel to be refuted. Only quoted what God of Procreation said. If you look on CRT, you can see that its more or less aprobed, I just wait for Kepekley23 to answer back, then I will finish Meng Hao Profile based on the result of the thread.

What are the current votes right now?

I know we have 3 for incon. And I know there are at least 2 votes for Rimuru.

I'm still trying to figure out how Rimuru moves a million times faster during time stop. Like, if time is completely stopped, shouldn't you be infinitely faster? Since you're moving in no time at all.

If it's only a million times faster, it looks more like some sort of time slow thing.

Rimuru has my vote. Since Meng Hao doesn't resist Information Analysis, Rimuru will have the information to take him down with the methods above, applicable.

Isn't the "spirit severing" just part of the cultivation process and only works on oneself though? I don't remember anything about it being combat appliable.

And I am starting to get headaches from this thread. Instead of resolving on-going issues we just jump back to other unresolved issues circle through our stock arguments (that ultimately devolve into "but X counts more than Y!" arguments) and some others also get completely ignored like the soul hax debate.

• Karma/Fate Hax/Severing vs Fate Hax Resistance/Soul Corridors/Abstraction Type 2 (main debate 1)
  • BFR/Sealing vs Spatial Manipulation Resistance (main debate 2)
  • Soul Hax vs Soul Hax (put off seemingly indefinitly after everyone used different standards of measurement)
  • Absorption vs Absorption (...I do think this particular part of the argument should go to Rimuru, honestly, since Meng Hao didn't show too great feats with this)
  • Sealing vs Abstraction Type 2/Soul Corridors (...)
And still not even one point reached a conclusion... even after one wall of text after another...

KageSakaDark said:
Rimuru has my vote. Since Meng Hao doesn't resist Information Analysis, Rimuru will have the information to take him down with the methods above, applicable.
Divine Sense can counter it as I stated above in responses.

InfiniteSped said:
I'm still trying to figure out how Rimuru moves a million times faster during time stop. Like, if time is completely stopped, shouldn't you be infinitely faster? Since you're moving in no time at all.
If it's only a million times faster, it looks more like some sort of time slow thing.
Through Time Control.

"Can control the flow of time with Time Control, which allows the user to stop time and move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time". Individuals who can resist time stop are different from individuals who can directly control the flow of time.

Zaratthustra said:
Elizhaa said:
Zaratthustra, we don't denies argument but refuted it with evidences. There is a big difference.----

I have already explained them. It won't work well with scans as I would have to crop a lot of text from novel, text that can go for over 3000 words just for one thing. I have blogs that explain Meng Hao and his abilities.
Reality Warping as I have stated is something that he can just will in this key. It's not connected to Demon Sealer Hexes.

Sealing of Heavenly Tribulation is the using the using the Mind-Body Hex to seal the concept of Heavenly Tribulation.

Creation it may be but its using the Dao of Alchemy. Dao is a concept and in ISSTH above it.

His severings are practically him severing the concepts from his existance.

First severing ― the severing of Resurrection Lily ― the Dao of Freedom - by severing everything that holded him, he now can not be bounded in any way.

Second Severing - the severing of Perfection - the Dao of Eternity/Infinity - by severing his Perfection he can go beyond it without limit.

Third Severing - the severing of Devil - the Dao of Devil - by severing his Devilish side, he can now seek the true Dao.

I have already posted feats on this thread but seem you ignore them.

Also, I didn't see you refure anything with evidences, only said its CRT, nothing more and nothing less. You didn't bring any statement from novel to be refuted. Only quoted what God of Procreation said. If you look on CRT, you can see that its more or less aprobed, I just wait for Kepekley23 to answer back, then I will finish Meng Hao Profile based on the result of the thread.
Zaratthustra, I don't believe anyone denied evidences and that would be Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetitio if it was the case. Likewise, claiming one denied evidence would be Appeal to motive Fallacy.

I helped debunked some argument saying that saying Rimuru's abilities won't work since I am a knowledge members of the verse who finish the entire series.

Likewise, scans or evidences are important even in other languages. We had members who faked scans before so it asking for it is not a off-the table move.

But if time is truly stopped, he should me moving infinitely faster, no? Going from point A to point B would take 0 time, so him only being 1 million times faster doesn't make much sense to me.

Regardless, while I think Rimuru's soul resistance wouldn't be enough, his interdimensional clone and first attack things should give him the win.

InfiniteSped said:
But if time is truly stopped, he should me moving infinitely faster, no? Going from point A to point B would take 0 time, so him only being 1 million times faster doesn't make much sense to me.
That's only if someone used Time Stop on Rimuru and he somehow moved during it.Rimuru stopping time wouldn't give him infinite speed for moving in it because he's the one who stopped time.It sounds like Rimuru's Time Stop gives him a speed boost.

InfiniteSped said:
If you go that route, then every action within stopped time would have to literally happen at the same time without anyone being able to "react" to others until the timestop ends. It'd be like some table top RPG where you have to tell your actions beforehand and only see the results after you finalized your choice.

So the fact that the characters in question can "react" within stopped time already makes any complains about sequentiality irrelevant.

In comparison to everyone else, he's still moving from one point to another instantly, so only 1 million times doesn't really make sense

Zaratthustra said:
KageSakaDark said:
Divine Sense can counter it as I stated above in responses.
Information Analysis (via Divine Sense); how does he counter becauseI don't see any resistance and Rimuru has resistance to Information Analysis?

Oh I think you misunderstand the "1 million" part here. For anyone that gets affected by timestop, from their PoV it will all be happening instantly the moment the timestop gets lifted. The 1 million times is for those who resist timestop and can "move" within stopped time. It doesn't make much sense physically but it's how it goes.

It should be mentioned that with the High 4-C key that we are using, Rimuru was quoted to be as powerful as end of series Yuuki during their battle (which occured with Rimuru's High 4-C Key, since the key includes primitive magic) who was High 3-A during their battle. And the only way for him to defeat Rimuru was to BFR him by sending him to the end of time and space. So Its possible that Rimuru's absorption already overcomes Mid-Godly Regenerationn at this key, but someone will need to fact check me on that.

@Elizhaa

First, the novel is too big to have scans for everything as the abilities/feats are explained/stated in more than one chapter that goes from 3000 words count up. I have already posted scans in CRT. I have copied word on word on blogs, you can verify them by pasting them in google and will usually get you the chapter on wuxiaworld.

Second, if you find any fallacy be welcomed to point them.

Third, I have never refuted your arguments on Rimuru, I only said about Meng Hao and how you only quoted someone else.

You either have the English Novel or the Chinese, no other language. I have even posted some quotes from the novel in Chinese and explained some words and their meaning on the blog.

They may have faked scans but don't group me with them. As I have never done and will never do.

Ps. I have posted more feats than those for Rimuru were posted (he had like a max 3) quoted in this thread and I never refuted them as I trust the members who sustain slimverse and I hope the trust is returned.

Rimuru's absorption does already overcomes Mid-Godly Regenerationn at this key as he can negated Angels' Mid-Godly Regenerationn who have it.

Meng has a time reversal Regenerationn with his Echelon Mark, backed by the power of a Paragon, although it only works two times

InfiniteSped said:
Then it seems they aren't resisting it completely
No, people who resist time stop, are able to move, but only individuals that can control time and stop time themselves get the speed boost.

@Zaratthustra

Fair enough. To be honest, I just asked for clarification on the concepts feats and the feats that I gotten wher not near concepts manipulation feats

Elizhaa said:
@Zaratthustra
Fair enough. To be honest, I just asked for clarification on the concepts feats and the feats that I gotten wher not near concepts manipulation feats
If you look on his key, you will see that he has no conceptual manipulation, just resistance to it. From the next key I have listed it as I never stated that he has a true conceptual manipulation in this key, just a part of it by different meanings/techniques or even dao.

Doesn't the Meng Hao in this match have access to equipment and hax that are possibly on a tier way beyond what Rimuru has faced or encounter?

Shouldn't this match be halted until the ISSTH CRT is done? Because it seems like a lot of this version of Meng Hao's hax,abilities and equipment involve tiers that haven't been established or accepted yet.It feels unfair (and possibly a waste of time) for both to be discussing this until the revisions are done.

InfiniteSped said:
Jaw201 said:
InfiniteSped said:
Then it seems they aren't resisting it completely
No, people who resist time stop, are able to move, but only individuals that can control time and stop time themselves get the speed boost.
Meng can do that though
Like I said, He only resists, it looks like his Temporal Manipulation doesn't go that far in his 4-C key.

Dienomite22 said:
Doesn't the Meng Hao in this match have access to equipment and hax that are possibly on a tier way beyond what Rimuru has faced or encounter?
Shouldn't this match be halted until the ISSTH CRT is done? Because it seems like a lot of this version of Meng Hao's hax,abilities and equipment involve tiers that haven't been established or accepted yet.It feels unfair (and possibly a waste of time) for both to be discussing this until the revisions are done.
His 4-C key is already approved, and won't be impacted by the CRT. His equipment also don't seem to be that impactful to Rimuru, or at least Rimuru resists a lot of it. (Like the Time Sword)

Jaw201 said:
His 4-C key is already approved, and won't be impacted by the CRT. His equipment also don't seem to be that impactful to Rimuru, or at least Rimuru resists a lot of it. (Like the Time Sword)
I could've sworn I've seen talk about the Meng Hao's Copper Mirror and some other Hax were said to be in the Tier 1 catagory in terms of "potency" or high high they can reach and the reason why that wasn't accepted was because the higher tiering for ISSTH is still being discussed or evaluated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back