• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Although, I'd like to mention that while the Karma stuff is a win condition for Meng, it's not something he'd pull right off the bat. He'd probably pull it when he realizes what's Rimuru's deal, but he could still lose till then if Rimuru has something that could kill him for good.

So for now :

Meng Hao :

- 6 votes : Me, Zack, Kon, Sage, Ricsi, Karmicto

- 5 stomps : Milly, Elizhaa, Ricsi (he says it's either Stomp or Meng fra), Jaw201, MrDrProf

Rimuru : 0

Eh... I guess "Soul Corridors substitute Karmic Threads" didn't quite get across to anyone, but eh, whatever. Out and unsubscribed again.

Yes because they do not subtitute Karma threads as you claim, and were already brought up. That was already taken into account and dealt with, if you read above you would have seen that..... Also this is kinda the 2nd time you come after you said you "unsubscribed and left us".....suspicious OwO

So for now :

Meng Hao :

- 9 votes : Me, Zack, Kon, Sage, Ricsi, Karmicto, Setsuna Tenma, Planck69, Udlmaster

- 5 stomps : Milly, Elizhaa, Ricsi (he says it's either Stomp or Meng fra), Jaw201, MrDrProf

Rimuru : 0 (seems like RatherClueless didn't actually intend to vote for him, hence the strikethrough.........)

Grace starts I guess.

InfiniteSped said:
Killing Meng before he uses Karma, I guess
Can Meng be killed without severing his Karmic connections or does his Karmic connections need to be severe too for him to die?

Elizhaa said:
InfiniteSped said:
Killing Meng before he uses Karma, I guess
Can Meng be killed without severing his Karmic connections or does his Karmic connections need to be severe too for him to die?
Yea of course he can be kileld without severing his Karmic Connections. When you cut Karma connections you get Existence Erasure-ed, but you can kill people without severing Karma obviously (or else everybody would have EE in the verse >_>).

Specifically talking about Meng now, to kill him basically you gotta exterminate him both in soul and body at the same time. His soul is reliant on the Eternal Larva tho, if it's not destroyed the soul dosen't die, and if the soul dosen't die the Larva isn't destroyed. (his soul can also apparently regen btw, but take that with a grain of salt.

In case he gets killed in body and soul (and mind) there's still that Mid Godly regen to save his rear I guess.

Hopes that answers your question :).

I don't think Rimuru has a wincon, so isn't this still a stomp? Someone needs to present a wincon for Rimuru or the Meng votes should probably flip to Meng stomp, since Meng Hao has basically a counter for everything.

High 1-B*

But yea it's just High 1-B EE resistance he has, not Immortality. For Immortality it's 1,2,3,6 and 8 iirc, and in Regen it's Low-Godly alongside 2 Mid-Godlies.

Realistically, the only way Rimuru wins, is if he[Meng Hao] has no way to resist time stop [rather, being able to move in stopped time if someone else besides him stops it, (like if he wasn't prepared for the time stop)] or if Karmic Severing isn't an instantaneous effect which could possibly allow Rimuru to blitz in time stop due to his massive speed buff in time stop. Otherwise, I don't see a win con for Rimuru.

EDIT: Here is an even better question, does EoS Rimuru even have a wincon if he was to face him?

So then the question about Karmic Severing, is it an instantaneous activation, and an instantaneous effect, or is there a way to out speed the attack? Because if the effect isn't instantaneous, there *MIGHT* be a chance for Reactive Evolution to do something, but that argument was struck down in the past, which is why I don't think its a valid wincon. Speed blitz also seems unlikely due to the fact that Meng Hao basically moves at least at the same speed as Rimuru does in stopped time, in normal time flow, so they would be at around the same speed, if not Rimuru being slightly faster, but not enough to really speed blitz.

InfiniteSped said:
EoS Rimuru is 2B, no? He should just nuke High 4-C Meng pretty easily.
This Meng Hao, seems to have the same abilites as the one that Rimuru faced in his 2B key, and we couldn't come to a conclusion over Incon or Stomp due to issues that could've been brought up here, but that no one was willing to rehash.

It takes some seconds to complete, but the target is paralyzed while it happens iirc. Could take more time depending on how much Karma one has.

Does he still get the speed amp if the opponent resists the time stop?

Jaw201 said:
InfiniteSped said:
EoS Rimuru is 2B, no? He should just nuke High 4-C Meng pretty easily.
This Meng Hao, seems to have the same abilites as the one that Rimuru faced in his 2B key, and we couldn't come to a conclusion over Incon or Stomp due to issues that could've been brought up here, but that no one was willing to rehash.
I don't remember him fighting Rimuru's 2B key, Meng was never 2B afaik.

2B Rimuru's AP is massively higher, so I don't think Meng could do anything before getting nuked.

@jaw It might take some time to sever, but the effect is pretty much instantaneous from what I saw at least.

Back