• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not interested in this match or any WN Rimuru match, just curious though when did Masayuki become part of Rimuru's food chain?

Food chain is a thing between him and his monsters due to them being connected on the level of the soul cause he named them.

Masayuki is a human who he is friends with. With the Akaskic Records obviously Masayuki's abilities are apart of his skill set, idk about food chain.

Though wouldn't be surprised if Rimuru copied Masayuki's abilities at some point.

@MrDrProfessorPatricio True Dragon Rimuru doesn't have that though.

@Milly I don't think it's a matter of being a subordinate or not, but being connected by their souls.

Anyway unsubscribing from this thread.

Actually that's still part of True Dragon Rimuru because EOS is the epilogue where he gets the Turn Null but he already eaten Yuuki before he got the Turn Null or Epilogue

True Dragon just refers to everything become he got bfr'ed to the end of space-time and became a God.

He only ate Yuuki after he came back from the bfr.

Also he has had Turn Null since like the beginning of the final arc, it just got accumulated enough when he spent countless years at the end of space-time that it could be used to recreate the world.

Anyway actually unsubscribing now.

There's still probability manipulation + Acasualty type 4 to deal with plus that probabilty can make 100% hit rate miss and can hit through people's barrier with 100% block rate

Wait Rimuru can summon Veldora who is another High 4-C. Veldora will endlessy revive as long as Rimuru exist and Meng Hao will be facing 2 at the same time with both of them having probability manipulation plus if Veldora assumed died, he will be revived with counter measure against this time. Additionally Meng Hao has no knowledge on Rimuru and Veldora

Meng Hao can summon a Low 2-C being.....

Anyway, to answer your previous question @DrProfessor, Meng has Probability Manip, resists Probability Manip, has Supernatual Luck, his Karma works against people with Probability Manip as well.

Also, Karma works against 1-A beings with Type 5 Acausality, so....

From what I see in the profile of Meng Hao he only summons 5-C in his High 4-C key. Are you sure his karma works on 1-A people in that key because if he has it why it doesn't put a tier 1 hax in his profile

InfiniteSped said:
*Karma in general can affect 1A beings, but this Meng certainly can't do anything on that level
It was to show that Karma can affect Acausal beings, not that Meng can beat 1-A beings with Karma lmao

Forgot to mention one thing that I brought up in last thread as well: Soul Corridors can substitute for karma connections, so to get around this Meng Hao would also have to Karma hax all those connected to Rimuru as well, since IIRC so far Meng Hao needs to target his Karma hax at each individual specifically one by one at this key, all which conveniently aren't present because of SBA. In addition, Rimuru is technically considered "part of" of multiple Conceptual Existences at this point (the source of his Abstract Existence Type 2).

That aside where does this even come from? I don't think Meng Hao opens with this anyway since he only used it once when he had assistance from a higher being and at other times only when his opponent was running away and has already "sawn Karma" with Meng Hao, not at the start of the match like this. Reminder that this isn't a bloodlusted match.

Well, I've said my piece. Over and unsubscribed. Good luck to those still posting.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
From what I see in the profile of Meng Hao he only summons 5-C in his High 4-C key. Are you sure his karma works on 1-A people in that key because if he has it why it doesn't put a tier 1 hax in his profile
I didn't say he can affect 1-A beings. I said that Karma in general basically dosen't care about Acausality, with EoS Meng affecting a 1-A being with Acausality type 5 being the most striking exemple I could use imo.

Meng's Low 2-C summon is the Terracota Soldier, that doesn't have a profile yet. Even then, he can only be summoned in a specific place, 500 kilometers around the Fang Clan Ancestral Land, so I'm not sure he could do it here.

Any way what is Meng Hao's starting move because Rimuru's starting move is Info Analysis + Counter measures and he will likely use Veldora of the bat. Remind you that his info analysis is instant

Er no, Meng Hao uses Karmic hex a LOT. Seveirng the threads one by one is for severing, and if because of SBA they conveniently ain't here then it's for the better. Less threads to "sever". Sealing oon the other hand dosen't care abotu the numbers.

@DrPatricio

Meng resists Info Analysis.

What he starts with? As Sped said above : Probably either scan the opponent with Divine Sense, and attack the mind/soul from there, or just let his aura out from the start to crush their body/soul. And using his hexes. (the sealing with 8th Hex and the Karmic Sealing with 7th Hex are the most common)

His passives are (lazy to say all of em but here's a part I think) : Passive Law, Fear, Explosion, Soul Crush, Statistic Reduction, Power Nullification, Durability Negation, Paralysis, Teleportation negation, Regenerationn negaton, Charisma, Madness that affect even time, Mindhax, Soulhax.

And with this I'll prolly go now. Probably.

I don't remember exactly but i don't think karma would kill if rimuru other bodies wouldnt be the same as the original, since iirc some characters actually doesnt get destroyed if a weaker body is the one being destroyed(like allheaven in the last fight) can be wrong since its been long since i read it, just saying here because i don't know which kind of clone/avatar/whatever rimuru create

EdenSux said:
I don't remember exactly but i don't think karma would kill if rimuru other bodies wouldnt be the same as the original, since iirc some characters actually doesnt get destroyed if a weaker body is the one being destroyed(like allheaven in the last fight) can be wrong since its been long since i read it, just saying here because i don't know which kind of clone/avatar/whatever rimuru create
That depends on the intention. Meng Hao didn't use Karmic Severing/Sealing to kill Allheaven's clone, (Clones are Independent anyway the death of one by "natural" means would have nothing on the True Body, heck Meng Hao went around making his clones explode at some point), and even if he did back then the Original was still way stronger, so he would have resisted.

On the other hand, when he severed the clone's karma to the Multiverse, Allheaven, who was outside the Multiverse was also affected by that, and couldn't enter the Vast Expanse anymore.

Hopefully that helped :).

Nepuko said:
EdenSux said:
That depends on the intention. Meng Hao didn't use Karmic Severing/Sealing to kill Allheaven's clone, (Clones are Independent anyway the death of one by "natural" means would have nothing on the True Body, heck Meng Hao went around making his clones explode at some point), and even if he did back then the Original was still way stronger, so he would have resisted.
On the other hand, when he severed the clone's karma to the Multiverse, Allheaven, who was outside the Multiverse was also affected by that, and couldn't enter the Vast Expanse anymore.

Hopefully that helped :).

Hmm, that makes sense, i read it when it was being translated so remembering details right now its impossible for me, thanks for the info

So Meng Hao's only wincon is the Karma thing since he doesn't seem to have anything else to kill Rimuru because there is another Rimuru in the imaginary space where you need to hit him with a space-exceeding attack (which is answered by karma) but it is not very likely for Menga Hao to use Karma based on this thread. And it's very unlikely for him to summon his low-2C summon due to a different location.(correct me if i'm wrong)

Rimuru already hacked the Voice of the World(Low 2-C entity)so Rimuru's info analysis will work on those who resist on a Low 2-C scale plus he is able to hide his information from the VotW and resist on the same scale(low 2-C) in this key. So if Meng Hao doesn't resist info on that level then he will get breached. Plus Ciel can fake Rimuru's information just like she did in the Walpurgis.

As for the passives, the only one's I'm sure that Rimuru has 4D resistance is the Law Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Power Null, Fear and Mind.(Correct me if I'm wrong with this Tensura supporters)

To kill Rimuru you need to kill all the existing Rimuru including the one hiding in the imaginary space or else he will adapt due to its broken Reactive Evolution and if the one Rimuru is still alive, he will continue to evolve and get counter measures.

So basically depending on Meng Hao's resistant to info analysis it will be likely for Rimuru to win because he can summon Veldora in an instant after he analyzed and proceed to double-team meng-hao while Veldora can revive endlessly and need to kill all Rimuru asap or he will evolve.

As Sped answered you above : "They're an important part of Meng's setting, so it just carries over, I guess."

You know, if that dosen't "carry over" neither would Rimuru's skills, the "voice of the world", and stuff like that you know. They're not present in his verse either.

And how it works is pretty clear, and easily applicable in any verse, so yea.

Nepuko said:
As Sped answered you above : "They're an important part of Meng's setting, so it just carries over, I guess."
You know, if that dosen't "carry over" neither would Rimuru's skills, the "voice of the world", and stuff like that you know. They're not present in his verse either.

And how it works is pretty clear, and easily applicable in any verse, so yea.
Skills are just abilities. Water Blade=Water Manipulation, Freya Sphere=Fire Manipulation, etc.

But Karmic threads aren't any things only verse related, they haven't been shown to work on anything but people in that verse. VOTW doesn't really matter, was just using that to explain his resistance, so.

Back