• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Power of Destruction (Which is where her EE comes from)

Damn

I was for sure thinking Lucifer would win

I guess I'll see once the Lucifer supporters come

Rias and Lucifer's attack speeds are litterally the same, which is why speed isnt equal lol.

They are both like a tiny bit faster than light, with Rias being just a bit faster

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Voting Lucifer via danmaku, attack reflection, and range.
She doesnt even have a range advantage and it wouldnt matter. Danamku also wouldnt matter since its energy based and rias can abosrb energy and has forcefields

Actually wait, from the video that shows her danmaku, it seems pretty easy to dodge.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Got the range key messed up. And can she absorb all of the danmaku?
Gasper Balor absorbed multiple attacks from an entire council of vampires, so I assume Rias can do the same.

Lucifer has several differents ways of danmaku (Her electricity-based even induce paralysis) and he spams this. Idk anything about Rias, what's her AP?

So, Lucy potential advantages:

• Stamina and experience
  • Possible Speed (I can't find Rias' FTL feat. But FA Lucifer is far faster than characters who easily blitzed her Archangel form, which has a casual FTL feat)
In the other side, Rias has EE and several others hax abilities that Lucy can't do anything against.

Holy manip is gonna be a killer depending on how it works

Her Holy manip isn't something too powerful. And Unholy beings like Keter could overcome it (But that's could happen because Keter at this time was 6-C while Lucifer 7-C). At FA form, she uses Holy manip to kill ghosts demons with an Unknown AP.

Btw, she looks being faster so I'll assume that she can dodge the EE.

I will Equalize speed since they dont really have any concrete speed feats, rather just a bunch of scaling from other's speed.

It's far above 25 gigatons.

Btw, Rias can time stop her own attacks to control their trajectory and the normal orbs can erase everything within hundreds of metres.

Back