• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are 7-A (98% AFO Shigraki vs Crimson Extinct Dragonar Rias)

Rias Gremory:
Tomura Shigaraki:
Icon:
b22.jpg
my-hero-academia-anime-shigaraki-new-power-decay-quirk-evolved-explained-spoilers.jpg

After taking a quick look at their profile I think Rias's deconstruction is better than Shigaraki's. Also yeah she should easily be able to avoid decay via teleportation or flight

Her Power of Destruction is Existence Erasure upto the Soul level instead of Deconstruction in this key, it also is uterlised as a projectile. Ontop of this, in this key she has access to the Boosted Gear's abilities, aka Boost.

Also Rias can fly.

Last edited:
However shigraki useing search can know her weaknesses so he will probably know what to do thanks to him almost fused with afo

That would be?

Last I checked Shigaraki doesn't have any Holy or Dragon Slaying Quirks, plus though their is a time limit for this form it's not too immediate that she can't just Boost her speed and use her Power of Destruction to erase him without much issue.

That would be?

Last I checked Shigaraki doesn't have any Holy or Dragon Slaying Quirks, plus though their is a time limit for this form it's not too immediate that she can't just Boost her speed and use her Power of Destruction to erase him without much issue.
Yeah just from reading profiles isn't this kinda way against Shigaraki?

How rare to see a DxD match, but Rias first move he flight and EE, and she can shower a barrage of EE. Power of Destruction is similar to Dragon Ball Hakai energy

Yeah voting Rias via the flight and EE spam. I don't think Tomura can even touch her lmao.

Not a stomp?
Kk
Tomura fra

Edit: I’m such a dummy, Rias FRA
BUT REMEMBER REFLECT, THE SPHERES ARE RANGED ATTACKS, REFLECT FINALLY BEING USEFUL (but being serious, no, unless reflect actually does reflect the spheres of destruction, then it’s still a stomp here, idk why Speed voted)

BUT REMEMBER REFLECT, THE SPHERES ARE RANGED ATTACKS, REFLECT FINALLY BEING USEFUL (but being serious, no, unless reflect actually does reflect the spheres of destruction, then it’s still a stomp here, idk why Speed voted)
Reflect and scatter can be used and many other AFO quirks

I don't think anyone even voted for Shigaraki.

Rias stomps since Shigaraki can't ever touch her. She just boost her speed until she blitz him and one shots him with Existence Erasure.

Since reflect has only been shown to work after Shigaraki has been hit. As the lasers he reflected still hit him and burned off his skin. Her attack will kill him the second they touch him, instant soul destruction/existence erasure is what I'm getting here.

Rias stomps since Shigaraki can't ever touch her. She just boost her speed until she blitz him and one shots him with Existence Erasure.

Since reflect has only been shown to work after Shigaraki has been hit. As the lasers he reflected still hit him and burned off his skin.
What about scatter?

Since reflect has only been shown to work after Shigaraki has been hit. As the lasers he reflected still hit him and burned off his skin.
Yeah, that’s why I jokingly made it. I think we were just leaving this until November so it’s officially a dead thread.
did a spit take when I saw it back in my alerts

Back