• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of Nagakabouros's Tier

Again, Naga is the universe is an assumption that people made, not some fact that everyone must accept. 3-B is also an assumption and I'm not seeing the problem with using these two assumptions to set a range of Tier.

This is still meaningless if you can't quantify it beyond "It must be Low 2-C" as again there is no hard statement.

Its not an assumption people made, its something that was blatantly stated multiple times.

Naga being the universe is an indisputable fact.

Once again all youre doing is taking the devs saying 'Naga is stronger than Sol' and ignoring everything else, calling everything else an assumption, and lowkey insulting everyone who agrees with the ratings that were discussed and agreed on.

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.c...-illaoi-the-kraken-priestess?comment=001c0001

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Burde

"We pulled him from the water, as you commanded" the Hierophant smiled, adjusting the jade collar of her office. "Perhaps it would have been better to let his energy return to Nagakabouros?"
Credits to Weekly

Naga is the universe.

Easy conclusion to make.

At least Tier2 has something even if an assumption via evidence found.

Tier 3 has zilch. You said I am ignoring statements yet you have not brought such statements out.

Again, relying on in-verse characters as if they are infallible when they themselves can't understand Naga is not good enough. Especially when Riot doesn't say it outright.

Tier 3 is also as easy from the comparison to A Sol which you again, like Weekly, want to ignore as a low cap for no reason.

Again, how is advocating for Unknown, possibly 3-B to Low 2-C wrong when there is evidence for a variable Tier beyond ignoring the low cap and lack of feats?

When the character in question has the sole role of knowing more about Nagakabouros than anyone else in the world and her title is quite literally 'The Truth Bearer of Nagakabouros' its extremely, extremely unlikely that she doesnt know what she's talking about.

Its not a low cap its downplay. Once again its like giving Goku's Low 2-C key a 9-B 'low cap' for being stronger than Mister Satan.

The only thing that is lacking is justification for Naga being lower than Low 2-C.

Because is is clearly massively beyond ASol.

It would be like advocating for Goku to be 4-A to Low 2-C.

At this point we are just going in circles.

My point is that for Tier 3 there is no evidence for Tier 2 there is evidence. There is no reason for there to be a Tier 3 key when there is nothing pointing to her being tier 3 and everything pointing to her being much higher than tier 3. To Nagakabourous tier 3 is being a dung beetle. while she is the theory of relativity. Directly stated by a dev so no assumptions there. I am done here most people are fine with an Unknown, at least Low 2-C so we should just go with that, night.

It is also stated by Riot that mortals like Illaoi cannot fully grasp Naga's existence, so relying on incomplete info from her is not very wise.

Once again, making false analogies to deny a low cap isn't changing the fact that 3-B is the most solid rating as the rest relies on interpretations of statements when there is no way to interpret ASol is weaker than Naga as anything else.

Right, which is why Low 2-C has zero evidence and an assumption off statements.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nothing supports 3-B

Still waiting for you to post any of the things Rocker asked of you
So the vaguely defined "Naga is greater than A Sol" doesn't count as reasonable evidence for a low cap? Good to know that the rest of your vague statements and assumptions don't matter as well.

Yes, it doesnt count as evidence for a low cap as a Low 2-C is logically stronger than a 3-B

Again, by the same logic you could give Goku a 9-B low cap for being stronger than Mister Satan

A 3-B can also be stronger than another 3-B so that logic doesn't follow. Along with the false analogies and ignoring different assumptions for no reason. By your logic, Low 2-C isn't possible as it's also an assumption made from another statement.

We have interpretations of vague statements and zero feats, so I don't know why you would say that Low 2-C has any more support than 3-B.

It is also bizarre to go simply off vague statements for a rating and not try for any accuracy simply because it doesn't fit your beliefs about said character.

Nothing about the statements are vague my dude. Throwing around the word over and over again doesnt suddenly make what youre saying true.

Naga is all, Naga is the Theory of Relativity to A Sol's beetle, etc have zero context beyond what we assume. And going off that reduces accuracy in ratings, when a variable Tier takes into account everything and like always, can be changed latercon when new info comes out.

I agree with Low 2-C.

If the character has Low 2-C feats, it makes no sense to backscale them to a 3-B when said 3-B is obviously inferior to them.

Again, the character has zero feats and is relying completely off interpretation of statements. How is making a variable Tier to account for all interpretations wrong?

Riot already said that below low-multiversal characters explicitly can't harm Nagakabouros.

WAAAARGHbobo 1 point┬À7 months ago

It's unlikely he could defeat Nagakabouros, he would need to end the universe.

2-C: Low Multiverse level
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

All we need to find out next is how large the LoL universe is. We have Kindred's, Zoe's or Taric's lore to help us with that. (no need for skins) Naga needs only one more universe to move from Low 2-C to 2-C.

The keyword there is that Waaaarghbobo had actually said it in the context of defeating him, like a personal entity. There's the specific use of the word 'defeat'.

I think with Ekko making multiple time lines she is easily 2-C.

Also that quote is weird as hell. It is almost implying that we are underestimating Aatrox and the Ascendent/Darkin.

Aatrox doesn't actually have any dialogue or VO about Nagakabouros. It was just the player who personally interpreted that Aatrox = 'God' Killer, and LoL God = Nagakabouros, therefore Aatrox must be Nagakabouros Killer.

WB, who is also Ornn's writer, already said that the people of Runeterra worship even beings like Ornn, Volibear, Azir, and hosts Leona or Pantheon as gods (gods in Runeterran culture, not in LoL cosmology). This is just him saying that the word god doesn't have the same meaning in all cultures, and that's why Aatrox's moniker 'God Killer' does not mean he can defeat Nagakabouros who is a different sort of god.

His previous comparison that Aurelion Sol is 'at best, a demigod' in an objective (not cultural) comparison of power is also in allusion to that; it doesn't mean he's below Ornn or Pantheon.

Yeah I know that but Waah's answer was so weird I was not implying we should have Aatrox be "likely 2-C" or anything lol.

But yeah this would also mean that Naga would have immortaility type 8 right?

And the point about her having created the Multiverse? Where it is not sustained in any part of Lore or Riot statements. This will be discarded will not it? It's in the profile, but nothing has been shown about that.

I never said need it, I was talking about the justification for creating everything (which has already been discarded).

And her it has several statements that it is everything. Which I agree.

Ok, where was this when Weekly made the profile, or was looking for evidence?

And I'm not sure if ending the universe involves the space-time as well, is it specified anywhere in Riot answers?

Considering that Nagakabouros is literally the universe and the universe involves space and time, I am pretty sure space and time is involved.

Naga isn't DS Thresh, which is why I'm asking, given that they specified it for that skinline and not here.

That being said, then the new rating would be Low 2-C, possibly 2-C (linking the above Riot answer) given it's not specified how many timelines or universes Naga encompasses.

Regarding the powers listed below, are there any that should be removed or added and why?:

EDIT: Kudos if you agree, and quote for powers or inaccuracy.

So far she embodies 1 universe, said universe has multiple timelines due to Ekko's ability of splitting up timelines( Kindred has seen him in countless timelines). So really she should be At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-B. Only thing that I guess should be removed is Creation I think.

2-B: Multiverse level Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

To qualify for 2-B Naga needs to be capable of this.

Countless universes/timelines is lowended (or highended depnding on what you think) as 2-B on this wiki. She embodies countless timelines. thus she is 2-B.

No "possibly 2-C or 2-B" in the slightest and shouldn't be there at all. Naga is featless and only has Low 2-C statements.

Back