• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiplicative values skews things massivly as every part of the overall number matters far more to the final result. Though perhaps the math is wrong and if thats the case someone should redo it.

We could calc the individual value for the ke of swinging his sword and parting the clouds but we couldn't add them together AFAIK... we'd just take the more consistent value

Actually in the above discussion we learned the explosion wasn't his attack it was him cracking the crystaline core of asgard that exploded, destroying him and asgard in the process...

If nothing else supports it? If we can't find anything else supporting the rating? We very well could for consistencies sake. Saying that I highly doubt we'll get 7a values from either calc.

The neutron star calc I did assumes that Thor took the direct power of the star, rather than all of the star's power concentrated solely in the beam.

He was 4 KM already. I doubt we will get 7-A for the cloud parting anyway, likely 7-C

Also, it seems the calcer in question is here

From what I remember, he was getting hit by the beam itself

If the beam calc is lower we still have 7-B due to the storm feat

The storm feat needs to be redone doesn't it? I thought most of thors storm feats were out the window due to new standards...Could be confused though, a bit tired.

Yes, but the calcs we have prwviously done have assumed that literally all of the power of the star was concentrated in the beam. The calc I did assumes the beam is akin to the star's surface.

High 7-C for the 7-A characters (Thor, Hulk, Ultron, etc).

Low 7-B for the Low 6-B characters (Awake Thor, Mark L Iron Man, Thanos, etc).

Surtur would be absolutly 7-B by being far above everyone.

This is already done, why trying to calc every single detail from Surtur?

It was, all the energy was coming through the beam

Also @Newdingo, we got 1 final feat which can make a difference which would be him staggering surtur. It also seems that the star calc was made with the whole star, which may be the reason why they are low 7-b and not higher

btw, they are 7-B for the wakanda storm feat from last thread btw

@Blue It's extremely unlikely that the star's total luminousity was being channeled through the beam, as the rest of the star would have gone dark if that was the case.

@Dino W.

It's extremely unlikely that the force was outputted by the full star size, since the shots only show the energy bast coming from the beamed area alone

The previous calcs have assumed that every bit of power outputted by every square meter of the entire star is channeled through the beam. This is extremely unlikely because the rest of the star stays bright even when the beam is fired, indicating that there is still power going to those areas of the star.

I don't know this looks like we should drop the calc, not all the power is going through the beam and the blast that is hitting thor is CLEARLY not the full star. That means they are still 7-B. All we got left is recalcing the witch leaving london in a storm and Hulk staggering surtur before we donwgrade them as the anime fans celebrate as the hated MCU gets downgraded because they want to make their anime verse look stronger (By the way this is a joke and i am not being serious and not trying to diss eastern stuff)

I found it funny...

looking over the scene I doubt we'll get much from the stagger, he doesn't actually cause any harm to sutur beyond pushing him back slightly, sutur then flicks him like a bug... though with that mass might be good.

Here's the clip here . He grew bigger than when he 1st broke out of the palace

When you see him about to destroy asgard, he was already far taller than the mountains (he didn't grow when hulk hit him)

I don't think Surtur got 5 times taller, he seems to grow more towards the end which is him at 4km. I'll try to find the vfx article.

I'll find the thread. But it's not even used anymore, so that should tell you something

Edit: Here and here. They say in the comic that it's more of a psychic darkness than an actual, literal storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back