• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Acausality Type 5 in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without evidence of being uninteractable because of being acasual? Yes.
Still no evidence (scans) of being uninteractable because of being acausal.
Hmmm, it would be difficult for me to look for scans now, practically his source is AE 1, NEP Nature 2, Aca 5, TD 2. Whichever way you look at it, it cannot be interacted with at all. For now I only have the scan where it is indicated that his source is the negative providence of all order and lack of all order, that includes the order of causality, which governs the cause and effect of all reality at a conceptual level and as I said previously only those who can manipulate reason/logic or share a similar nature to Anos (Graham) can affect it, other than that no one has ever been able to interact with its source. Not even Eugo when he destroyed his body could affect his source. There are many more where it is shown that it is not possible to affect his source, even more because of the overflowing chaos and destruction that opposes order. I also remember that there is a scan where the nature of voldigoad's source is indicated but I don't know where it is, maybe I will look for it later.

Missing mentions of being uninteractable because of being acasual, not enough for Type 5.
1. He used an avatar to make the multiverse
2. He uses an Avatar to interact with multiverse and manage it
3. The Multiverse and all things is Him in manifest form.
3. He existed and contains within himself the undifferentiated state of creation(Wuji) before differentiation came into being.
4. He transcends all things within the context of his setting. He dead ass associated laws to the multiverse as mentioned on the plates. Of which cause and effect was made mention as logic that gets distorted in the DW

It wouldn't provide any evidence for anything that isn't proven by the current scans used regardless.
Madoka is literally referring to her being in a higher plane, of course she'll have no cause and effect to that world. Lol

It's no better than the others.

I see it very difficult to prove it. For example Anos has all the necessary evidence of transcendence, and blah blah blah blah, but he is a God tier of the verse, and we know that almost no one can beat him, let alone interact with his source (Even if he has already been one-shoted and there are at least 4 characters more powerful than him in the verse). Although luckily there is evidence that his source can't be interacted but it's too late for me to search through hundreds of chapters.

Same case with Arceus.. God tier above everything

And madoka the same.

Last edited:
The reason why I agreed to Madoka having Acausality Type 5, is because she has a scan that shows that ths series correlate being acausal to being uninteractable. That's it, just a scan that connects these two things. (Well that and not having major anti-feats and evidence of being acasual)

It's not impossible or unproveable, it's just specific. And it's specific because as an indexing site accuracy should be above all else.

Last edited:
Not enough if their is no evidence of him being uninteractable because of being acasual.
Yogiri's attacks can not be blocked by literally anything within the series and it has been explained that they have no relation to cause and effect thus having acausal type 5 due to being unable to be interacted, and his existence is same because whenever he attacks/kills someone he just simply inflicts the concept of death upon the target, with his abstract state being identified as the concept of death itself

Yogiri's attacks can not be blocked by literally anything within the series and it has been explained that they have no relation to cause and effect thus having acausal type 5 due to being unable to be interacted
Is thier scans that link being uninteractable to being acasual? Because this just reads like he has Acausality Type 4 and OP hax no one in the series can deal with.

and his existence is same because whenever he attacks/kills someone he just simply inflicts the concept of death upon the target
Not relevant to Acausality Type 5, this is just Conceptual Manipulation.

with his abstract state being identified as the concept of death itself
Not relevant to Acausality Type 5, this is Abstract Existence Type 1.

Is thier scans that link being uninteractable to being acasual? Because this just reads like he has Acausality Type 4 and OP hax no one in the series can deal with.
Scan about his attacks are acausal, and a lot of characters in the series can block conceptual attacks yet they can't deal with them, being OP or not are irrelevant since even 1-B Gods with ability to interact with concept type 1 can't block them (and his tier is 1-B like them for now, meaning no superiority in term of anything)
Not relevant to Acausality Type 5, this is just Conceptual Manipulation.
Not relevant to my argument about if his attack has acausality then his true form has it too
Not relevant to Acausality Type 5, this is Abstract Existence Type 1.
Same as above

Scan about his attacks are acausal, and a lot of characters in the series can block conceptual attacks yet they can't deal with them, being OP or not are irrelevant since even 1-B Gods with ability to interact with concept type 1 can't block them (and his tier is 1-B like them for now, meaning no superiority in term of anything)

Not relevant to my argument about if his attack has acausality then his true form has it too

Same as above
His attack seems to bypass the target’s resistance to instant death it seems and causing instant death too. Seems like a very advanced of death manipulation specifically

His attack seems to bypass the target’s resistance to instant death it seems and causing instant death too. Seems like a very advanced of death manipulation specifically
That would be the case if the series explained like that, the thing is it being acausal is the only explanation we get when he kills someone

...And? Have I ever said that he has no death manipulation?
My point is that isn’t a acausality feat by itself. You need to also explicitly mention his state of being and nature as well as some additional context.

Edit: “Others affect their target on a more abstract level, simply causing them to die for no discernible reason, though death manipulation comes in many other forms, with some functioning on a conceptual scale. Death manipulation is often associated with necromancy and has a wealth of deeper potential uses and utility in the hands of a skilled user, with many death manipulators having the tools to kill even immortals and those with potent regenerative abilities easily.”

That is from the page we have for it

My point is that isn’t a acausality feat by itself. You need to also explicitly mention his state of being and nature as well as some additional context.
It's state of being, the profile literally says that the power to manipulate the death that his avatar has stems from his true form, meaning his attack having acausal state is same as his true form having it

Anu
No justification
its scaling the other gods who have it

Acausality (Type 5. Aka personifies a fractured, non-linear concept of time in which all events are always happening simultaneously in spite of contradictions,[9][6] with phenomena participating in it being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[15][16] and the very lives of the Gods being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative due to that.[1] Can access fully static states of existence outside of Aurbic Time, in which all of his actions occur eternally and continuously, even when, from a linear perspective, they are already long accomplished[17]),

It's state of being, the profile literally says that the power to manipulate the death that his avatar has stems from his true form, meaning his attack having acausal state is same as his true form having it
That is the problem. His attacks isn’t tied to state of being as it still cause the opponent to die without any apparent signs of how they die. Ascauality doesn’t have necessarily applies to attacks after all as he still causing his opponent to die and with the effect of them getting killed by his own death manipulation. Plus on the profile, it also mentions conceptual destruction too which is interesting enough.

Last edited:
The only thing close to Acausality is mentions of being unable to tie a cause to the effect of the character's dying, but even that can be seen to be just them explaining that they are unable to detect or react to where the instantaneous formless hax comes from. With context it becomes clear that they aren't referring to causality in a way that implies that the attack is outside the past and future, it's just something that they don't understand.

Though even without that, just because an attack is both acausal and is outside the rest of the series ability to sense or protect against does not mean the same as being uninteractable because of being acausal. Their must be a more direct connection between Acausality and being uninteractable in the evidence to qualify for Acausality Tyoe 5, and the context behind all this makes it clear that this evidence does not qualify.

images

Your scan is impossible to read and I had to go read the chapter myelf, but yes. I knew that they had Acausality evidence besides the stuff mentioned above that I wouldn't consider evidence. However, Acausality Type 5 is about being uninteractable, simply being imperceptible in such a way as above and all the above evidence presented is not enough evidence to prove that they are uninteractable and unchanging because of being acasual.

That is the problem. His attacks isn’t tied to state of being as it still cause the opponent to die without any apparent signs of how they die. Ascauality doesn’t have necessarily applies to attacks after all as he still causing his opponent to die and with the effect of them getting killed by his own death manipulation. Plus on the profile, it also mentions conceptual destruction too which is interesting enough.
It's tied to his state of being, the power of his avatar literally originates from that
The only thing close to Acausality is mentions of being unable to tie a cause to the effect of the character's dying, but even that can be seen to be just them explaining that they are unable to detect or react to where the instantaneous formless hax comes from. With context it becomes clear that they aren't referring to causality in a way that implies that the attack is outside the past and future, it's just something that they don't understand.
I mean, the series doesn't need to outright state about the causality being bound by past and future because it's the default of every verse (literally even real world also works like that)
Though even without that, just because an attack is both acausal and is outside the rest of the series ability to sense or protect against does not mean the same as being uninteractable because of being acausal. Their must be a more direct connection between Acausality and being uninteractable in the evidence to qualify for Acausality Tyoe 5, and the context behind all this makes it clear that this evidence does not qualify.
And what is "the context behind all this makes it clear that this evidence does not qualify" that you are talking about?

Your scan is impossible to read and I had to go read the chapter myelf, but yes. I knew that they had Acausality evidence besides the stuff mentioned above that I wouldn't consider evidence. However, Acausality Type 5 is about being uninteractable, simply being imperceptible in such a way as above and all the above evidence presented is not enough evidence to prove that they are uninteractable and unchanging because of being acasual.
Tbf, the scans did mentioned that this Heaven Recorder Eater is unable to remove him.

To cut to the case their has to be a direct like towards being acausal and being uninteractable, evidence that makes it clear that they are unchanging because of their acausality. Simply being acausal and unable to percieved is not enough, and adding being untouchable because of being nonexistent or another plane of being is also not enough.

Acausality Type 5 is about being acausal and needs to have proof that the uninteractable state that distinguishes Acausality Type 5 from Acausality Type 4 is because of being acausal.

To cut to the case their has to be a direct like towards being acausal and being uninteractable, evidence that makes it clear that they are unchanging because of their acausality. Simply being acausal and unable to percieved is not enough, and adding being untouchable because of being nonexistent or another plane of being is also not enough.

Acausality Type 5 is about being acausal and needs to have proof that the uninteractable state that distinguishes Acausality Type 5 from Acausality Type 4 is because of being acausal.
Fair enough as the previous thread was about doing requirements for it.

There is difference to distinguish acausal state in ID, type 4 like HRE is still bound by fate and plot while Yogiri is not
Madoka shouldn't qualify she has a very clear cut anti feat that has never been explained

Around 0:30

Homura's profile says that she can negate acausal type 5, and yes it's a thing, just like immortal neg

I mean, this two should be enough as far as I can see. Yogiri true form is stated to be beyond causality, fate and plot and also show to be imperceptible to anyone in the verse. But if you want more...

The tower system couldn’t able to see relation to cause and effect of Yogiri ability (vol 2)

Heavenly record eater couldn’t perceive yogiri true from and stated it to be beyond causality (vol 3)

God couldn’t see any relation to cause and effect from his ability even with their eye(vol 7). The god could perceive HRE yet they couldn’t able to perceive Yogiri showing that acausality of His true form is complete different level than HRE.

Ability like conceptual erasure, causality manipulation, time stop, spatial erasure, True erasure, instant Death are something that anyone can have in the Sea and Sea Bandit capable of nullifying them. Even so, even with their technology, they couldn’t see any relation between cause and effect from Yogiri ability. (Vol 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back