• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reverse Justice ~ Goku Black vs Reverse Flash

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Even with Speed Equalized, Zoom uh, still has the advantage in speed. He can literally just, steal the speed from objects around him and make himself faster, like stealing Goku Black's own speed, assuming the first thing they do in the match is dash at eachother ,which is probably what will happen.
Eh. Goku Black starts with ki blast and has range and flight on he's side

Nitro90 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Even with Speed Equalized, Zoom uh, still has the advantage in speed. He can literally just, steal the speed from objects around him and make himself faster, like stealing Goku Black's own speed, assuming the first thing they do in the match is dash at eachother ,which is probably what will happen.
Eh. Goku Black starts with ki blast and has range and flight on he's side
He can absorb the speed of the Ki Blasts, outrunning them. He can run around Goku Black fast enough to create a tornado, or possibly throw him backwards by waving his arms fast enough or something. If Reverse Flash is able to get his hands on Goku Black too, he can age him up to an old man, apparently he has Existence Erasure too. That's if he can get his hands on him anyways, and I believe he can.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea Black can easily teleport away, and reposition himself to deliver a Kamehameha or something.
Or just bomb the area/ground pretty much he was doing to find trunks also flash can't fly

Nitro90 said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea Black can easily teleport away, and reposition himself to deliver a Kamehameha or something.
Or just bomb the area/ground pretty much he was doing to find trunks also flash can't fly
Reverse Flash can counter Goku Black's fly by doing a thunderclap, and Goku Black is likely gonna miss all of his shots as Zoom absorbs the speed.

Has flash well this flash absorb the speed from energy attack? Also I just realized black can paralysis

I'm pretty sure he can absorb the speed of anyone, it doesn't say that Reverse Flash can only absorb the speed from people. It's not shown mainly because well, nothing has been fast enough besides other Speedsters to catch up to him. There's no reason why he shouldn't beable to though.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I'm pretty sure he can absorb the speed of anyone, it doesn't say that Reverse Flash can only absorb the speed from people. It's not shown mainly because well, nothing has been fast enough besides other Speedsters to catch up to him. There's no reason why he shouldn't beable to though.
Also do you have a scan of him stealing speed because I actually can't find one

While I can't find a scan of him abosrbing speed, it is a very common ability amongst Speedsters, and I don't see a reason why Thawne would not beable to do such. As long as something has kinetic energy, a speedster can steal that momentum and add it to themselves. Positve it doesn't apply to just living things.

Professor Zoom doesn't speed steal IIRC, his power works via time so that's why they couldn't steal his speed but that probably also means he can't speed-steal in return. That said if we assume phasing works against ki blasts then Reverse Flash phases Black's brain out gg.

Greenshifter said:
Professor Zoom doesn't speed steal IIRC, his power works via time so that's why they couldn't steal his speed but that probably also means he can't speed-steal in return. That said if we assume phasing works against ki blasts then Reverse Flash phases Black's brain out gg.
Black could just use paralysis

@Nitro On someone who spams intangibility in character? Also resisting speed steal is way beyond resisting paralysis, Wally's best speed steal can immobilize an alien speedster for centuries and he is the one claiming speed steal won't work on Prof. Zoom.

Also @Dragomer about the phasing through people with equal speed, speedsters use phasing as a tactic when fighting against each other so it works against people with comparable speed and here

EAD45ABD-2E38-4546-9B14-1AFD30AE58F9
is it working against a Low 1-C who is faster (the light blue boxes are Black Racer's thoughts) than Wally and Wally's phasing isn't the fully controlled version of the power, Barry and Reverse Flash can use completely controlled phasing where they don't necessarily blow the things up that they phase through.

@Gar Correct, that's what intangibility does and this Black has no NPI, so unless we consider ki blasts to be similar to GL constructs, Goku can't hit him while intangible.

I know what Intangibility is dude. I'm just checking if Goku really doesn't have NPI.

Since he doesn't, Black can't really hit him in all honesty.

When did wally say that because it's like no where on Zoom profile that he can resist it and I'm inclined to believe blacks would work sense it's by telekinesis and I have never seen a flash phase through telekinesis

Actually why DOESN'T Goku Black have NPI? It's the same body as Goku and Goku certainly didn't learn any new special tricks to touch Infinite Zamasu nor Hit's attacks.

@Nitro Here the scan where they all run together (sorry for the music in background), apparently it is Max Mercury who stated that they can't slow him down but Max is a Speed Force expert so it's fine.

Wally can phase through a black hole (and RF is better at it), whatever telekinesis Black has it won't work.

@RicardoSama Sure, Black has the AP as a SSJ and can blow up the planet if it's in-character for him to do so which would inconvenience RF (he can still breathe in space but running on nothing is kinda difficult, but not impossible, especially if he was standing still prior). Meanwhile RF can phase-kill Black and do some life-force absorption or aging but this is also via phasing IIRC. Time travel doesn't work because of Black's acausality.

Phasing through the black hole more of resistance to gravity or can phase through gravity.

Telekinesis has worked on flashes [[1]],[[2]],

First scan he wasn't phasing so obviously it works, Flashes can be frozen even if they're caught off guard. The second scan you might have a point since otherwise he could have started phasing to get out of there, I'm curious to know what he did afterwards tho.

Telekinesis or gravity manipulation are pretty similar in how they work and well a black hole is better than telekinesis when it comes to applied force but ok I guess. I don't think Black will be able to get a hold of RF if he is already phasing tho, speedsters can also vibrate so hard that they go to another dimension, so even if Zoom can't break free from telekinesis via phasing he can still vibrate to a different dimension (via vibrating his internal molecules) and get free that way and then come back later.

Gravity manipulation and telekinesis work two different ways. But they can do the same thing. Zoom will be paralyzed he won't be able to vibrate I haven't seen one flash vibrate through telekinesis. Goku black is 26x stronger he doesn't even need a clean hit to win

A black hole is basically implying a force so strong that even light can't escape to something and that in all directions, telekinesis is applying a force in one direction or to someone's inside. If RF is already phasing then he probably won't be effected since Goku Black needs to essentially target something that isn't physically there. if he isn't already phasing then he might be able to counter by phasing into a different dimension which isn't something a lot of speedsters do and you probably won't find any of that in New 52 comics such as the previous 2 scans you showed me which are pretty irrelevant since they deal with rebooted characters.

I know what a black hole and telekinesis do. Know what now that I think about why can't Goku Black just destroy the ground so flash can't run or phase

Oliver de jesus said:
even if black kills RF which prevents another RF from coming out?.
I guess he'd kill him again? Plus Black himself can Time travel, so he might do some shenanigans as well.

Back