• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Modern Shadow (Low 2-C) vs Zoom
Shadow has 999 Rings, Optional Equipment and starts in his Dark form

Shadow is bloodlusted

IMG_1948.webp

IMG_1977.webp

Last edited:
What does Shadow open with?

Speed Equal doesn't really matter because of Zoom's time hax, and he'd instantly just go for the kill and one shot

No funny Super Shadow for this match

That’s for when Speedsters become 2-A

Yeah, a serious Wally had no chance of even hitting Zoom, even when Zoom had just gotten his powers. And considering Zoom at his peak was so fast Wally couldn't even perceive him, I highly doubt Shadow can even tag him.

Adding onto that Zoom's peak is Infinite, yeah

Yeah, a serious Wally had no chance of even hitting Zoom, even when Zoom had just gotten his powers. And considering Zoom at his peak was so fast Wally couldn't even perceive him, I highly doubt Shadow can even tag him.

Adding onto that Zoom's peak is Infinite, yeah
Ik Shadow gets blitzed if he tries to compete speed-wise but wouldn’t layered Time Stop counter this?

Ik Shadow gets blitzed if he tries to compete speed-wise but wouldn’t layered Time Stop counter this?
I don't think so? Zoom isn't stopping time, he's just manipulating his own timeline to make himself faster than everyone else.

Also, Wally can similarly resist time stop yet his resistance didn't work against Zoom, albeit Wally's time stop resistance is less layered so idk.

He couldnt move in shadow's ts, it's just zoom just does it before Shadow's ts
I mean considering Zoom moves only in his timeline, it's questionable if time stop would even work.

Point of the matter is, Zoom completely blitzes Shadow, and Shadow has no chance of activating anything when even in speed unequalized, people faster than Shadow couldn't even perceive Zoom

I mean considering Zoom moves only in his timeline, it's questionable if time stop would even work.

Point of the matter is, Zoom completely blitzes Shadow, and Shadow has no chance of activating anything when even in speed unequalized, people faster than Shadow couldn't even perceive Zoom
Yeah Shads is cooked, how fair would Godspeed be (and how high is Godspeed into MFTL+)?

Idk if this is necro, but isn't Shadow now Infinite speed? Also, with Damage Transferal Rings (Up to 5-D), Bloodlusted, and him doing Chaos Control casually now (Pretty much since Shadow the Hedgehog 2005, he's been able to just do Chaos Control), I think the match up is reversed now. I think Shadow just takes this one. He also has speed amps.

Also, doesn't he resist time manipulation, especially with Chaos Emeralds?

Edit: I realized it was equalized after making this post, whoops. Also, Shadow isn't bloodlusted, also whoops

Last edited:
doesn't he resist time manipulation, especially with Chaos Emeralds?
That was never the problem, Zoom does not affect the surroundings, but himself, that mean, he alters his own timeline that is isolated from the rest to accelerate, stopping or decelerate, In short, it is a manipulation of his statistics through Time Manipulation, which makes it virtually impossible to resist because it is not even affecting the enemy, only the user.

That was never the problem, Zoom does not affect the surroundings, but himself, that mean, he alters his own timeline that is isolated from the rest to accelerate, stopping or decelerate, In short, it is a manipulation of his statistics through Time Manipulation, which makes it virtually impossible to resist because it is not even affecting the enemy, only the user.
I see. Well, I don't know if shadow can win this one, especially since Zoom is bloodlusted. The only thing I can think of is Chaos Control, which is really something Shadow would do right away, I just don't know if he'd do it fast enough.

Made Shadow bloodlusted and unequalized speed since they’re the same

Also, Shadow is gonna be 2-C soon, but it doesn’t really matter here because it’s just gonna be 12 universes
If Shadow's bloodlusted, then he just Insta Chaos Control BFR Zoom, which I'm pretty sure will work since Chaos Emeralds are 5-D (Green one is standard equipment and one is in his optional). Even if Zoom lands a hit, Shadow has rings which are up to Low 1-C damage transfer. I say Shadow wins this.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Shadow removed his limiters, which make him much faster and stronger

Last edited:
Back