• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The Time Walker..." | Professor Zoom vs Professor Paradox

Since his chrononavigator is his hand now he can use timestop with a thought and after timestop he can use age manip or reality warping for win
Age Manip probably wont work, what will even do lol. Reverse flash probably reverses it and lives

How would reality warping help? Btw I do agree that time stop is a possible wincon, unless outrunning speedforce allows RF to negate time stop

Age Manip probably wont work, what will even do lol. Reverse flash probably reverses it and lives

How would reality warping help? Btw I do agree that time stop is a possible wincon, unless outrunning speedforce allows RF to negate time stop
Age him to dust would work? i asume he can use reality warpings all possible uses with one of this would work, yeah but he can't move during ts so he needs to wait for the end (probably he wouldn't realize time is stopped)

Thawne doesn't resist Age manip nor time manip, and has standard melee range.
The only thing with enough range are his shockwaves, and those are way weaker than his regular punches or attacks.

Paradox has space time manip, BFR, age manip and Hyperversal range on gis favor.

question reverse flash resists this ability here just to ask:
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (With Chrono Navigator; Can destroy higher-dimensional spaces and higher-dimensional beings)
because I think that Professor Paradox has a better chance of winning because he seems to have more hax and skills than Reverse Flash

speedblitzing amps aren't accepted
Put this in Fun and Games then, because amps are allowed even with speed equalized.

Paradox wincons are timestop,age manip, RW and BFR
Only thing remotely useful is, possibly, RW, timestop and age are moods when we have an actual paradox in person. And BFR seems ooc since, according to this thread, he only used to teleport the main cast away.

I'd like if you expanded on his rw.

Only thing remotely useful is, possibly, RW, timestop and age are moods when we have an actual paradox in person. And BFR seems ooc since, according to this thread, he only used to teleport the main cast away.

I'd like if you expanded on his rw.
i'm honestly not interested with this match i'm just mentioning some stuffs, @GeneralSol16 will reply your answer

What's even Paradox's wincon here?
BFR - He BFR'd the Trans Dimensional Monster to the last, and has teleported the trio between space and time without their knowledge or consent.

Space-time manip - Paradox literally can stop time, rewind it, go back and forth, etc. And Thawne doesn't have any resistance against those abilities, except Time Travel. He can just Time Stop him, and that's it.
And why can't we just assume that RF can just amp himself and speedblitz him?
Is not like Thawne can amp himself at all.
The only speedsters that can amp himself in the middle of a fight is Wally.

So?? He still has 0 combat skill feats

Paradox does not have more combat experience at all
Ve literally said in his episode that he has battles thing that AF Ben vas never seen before, and Ben fought Vilgax, armies, and outsmarted Animo and Vilgax.
Even at OV Paradox la considerex more experienced that Ben.

speedblitzing amps aren't accepted
They're accepted, as long as the amp in question would make them quicker. It just isn't allowed if like a 1000000C dude vs a mach 80 dude in speed equal, and the mach 80 dude amps to 10c. 10c obv ain't enough to do shit to the 1000000c dude normally, acting like he'd win due to that amp, is just exploiting speed equal.

But if the mach 80's amp would normally make him like 10000000000000c, yeah it's fine because said amp actually would blitz his ass speed unequal so it isn't a loophole and exploitation of speed equalized.
The only speedsters that can amp himself in the middle of a fight is Wally.
ezgif-2-fbb69ad4dc.gif

I mean, sure, they can amp via absorbing the entire Speed Force, but that literally happened once.
What? They can amp via drawing on it at any time, don't need to draw on it all at once to hit higher, and they do it constantly. Hell, the fact Zoom's speed is quite literally "Varies, up to Imm" is precisely because these dudes amp and fluctuate in speed dependent on how much they utilize at a given time.

Why are you just saying stuff and acting like it's only happened once ever, anyone who's read even a lil can tell you that isn't true, at all.

Off the top of my head I can think of multiple times not Wally has amplified their speed via drawing upon the speed force in just past few years, such as Kid Flash or OG. And I don't even read Flash, the fact it's happened multiple times in just cross overs or Batman of all things, I can only imagine how more frequent it'd be in a comic actually about the dudes.

What? They can amp via drawing on it at any time, don't need to draw on it all at once to hit higher, and they do it constantly. Hell, the fact Zoom's speed is quite literally "Varies, up to Imm" is precisely because these dudes amp and fluctuate in speed dependent on how much they utilize at a given time.
Eh, yeah, because they don't go at full speed practically never, I don't know what interpretation hoy have about something as simple as that.
Why are you just saying stuff and acting like it's only happened once ever, anyone who's read even a lil can tell you that isn't true, at all.

Off the top of my head I can think of multiple times not Wally has amplified their speed via drawing upon the speed force in just past few years, such as Kid Flash or OG. And I don't even read Flash, the fact it's happened multiple times in just cross overs or Batman of all things, I can only imagine how more frequent it'd be in a comic actually about the dudes.
I'm an active flash reader, heck, he's my favorite comic book character alongside Superman.

He doesn't "Utilize enough Speed Force" he just moves at certain speed.

But anyways, that "inmensidable" is something that I'd never understand, since that gime travel is just a way of using the Speed Force, since you just need to go FTL - LS to break the Speed Force barrier.

Heck, that's why character like Hal or Clark use Hyperspace to go FTL.

Eh, yeah, because they don't go at full speed practically never, I don't know what interpretation hoy have about something as simple as that.
Do you not hear yourself?
You contradicted yourself, and completely missed the point.

"Only Wally can amp"
"Actually they all do by drawing on the speed force"
"well that's because it isn't peak spe-"

Stop, like yeah no shit it isn't their top speed, to hit top speed they need to draw on the thing that amps them.
Doesn't change the fact it isn't their default speed and they must thus draw upon the thing to magnify said speed. Hence why the profile is rated the way it is, don't like it, go make a CRT.
I'm an active flash reader, heck, he's my favorite comic book character alongside Superman.
Don't care. "I read this, I'm actually a fan", isn't an argument. I don't care if you like Flash, I don't care if you HATE Flash, I just care about what is being said.
He doesn't "Utilize enough Speed Force" he just moves at certain speed.
And you're wrong, end of, don't like, go make a CRT.
But anyways, that "inmensidable" is something that I'd never understand,
Don't care, it's accepted.
since that gime travel is just a way of using the Speed Force, since you just need to go FTL - LS to break the Speed Force barrier.
He says, when random fodder dude proceeds to move ten trillion km in half a second (which is, in fact, FTL).
Heck, that's why character like Hal or Clark use Hyperspace to go FTL.
Except when they don't.

Like, at the absolute worst, the most you could argue is FTL is quicker in DC than IRL given they literally exceed the numercal value that is 1c constantly, all the time, without issue, without exploiting any mechanics or abilities.

Like who gives a shit if moving 500 lightyears a second isn't "FTL" in DC, it's FTL by our standards because the speed value exceeds 299,792,458 mps, they'd blitz the shit out of a 10c dude from some other verse even if in context they aren't technically moving "FTL". The fact that isn't even true and is just a byproduct of ignorant writers who don't know math and is consistently contradicted makes arguing that about as legit as if I argued Ben was 10-C because he's been hurt by some pretty dumb shit here and there.

Either way, it's accepted, don't like, go make a CRT.

They're accepted, as long as the amp in question would make them quicker. It just isn't allowed if like a 1000000C dude vs a mach 80 dude in speed equal, and the mach 80 dude amps to 10c. 10c obv ain't enough to do shit to the 1000000c dude normally, acting like he'd win due to that amp, is just exploiting speed equal.

But if the mach 80's amp would normally make him like 10000000000000c, yeah it's fine because said amp actually would blitz his ass speed unequal so it isn't a loophole and exploitation of speed equalized.

ezgif-2-fbb69ad4dc.gif
It's mftl+ to immeresuable

Thawne shouldn't blitz lol, it's all equalized.

And even then, is not like he starts or uses that speed at all aside from, like the profile says, goes through the NSF, or time travels.

Aside from that, he is MFTL all the time, and Paradox can hax him faster than Thawne going at full speeds.

Thawne shouldn't blitz lol, it's all equalized.
Amps are, in fact, allowed in speed equal, as long as the amp would normally make them quicker.

Literally check the ten fucktillion Raiden matches that end with "10x amp into HF Blade gg".

He literally has eons above him in knowledge.
Paradox has more Hax, experience, everything.

The only advantage is that Thawne has...martial arts?
As an aside, this doesn't matter.

Experience =/= Skill.
Knowledge =/= Skill.

Skill is the application of things in battle coupled with technique.

A dude who's read every book on martial arts, could get his ass kicked by a street thug that went to the local dojo for like two weeks, solely because he isn't as good as applying it in actual combat.

This is why we don't take "wow this super old dude has -------- fucktillion years of experience" as any sort of argument, what matters is what constitutes that experience, and how they apply it.

Shit like that is why Batman in his 20s skill ***** dudes with millenia of experience who know every fighting art and-, because he's better at applying it in a actual fight.

Back