• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revan (Star Wars) vs Dovahkiin (Elder Scrolls)

Sith-Revan

VS

Skyrim header big 2

Two RPG protagonists that can be created the way players want them to be, but canonically they are both human males

Who would win and why?

Note: Dragonborn has all of his best armor, weapons, dragon shouts, and magic spells that Skyrim has to offer where as Revan gets all of his best Light and Dark Side Force abilties from the Knights of the Old Republic game, Revan book, and The Old Republich MMO

The Everlasting said:
Revan stomps... hard.
Doesn't Dragonborn have any spells that could effect Revan mentally and physically?

Because I remember they have spells like that in Skyrim when players uploaded their gameplay videos on YouTube

When Revan is literally thousands of times faster and stronger, it's completely inconsequential what abilities the Dragonborn has.

Right though I wouldn't count out Dragonborn just yet despite Revan already having a clear advantage over him

It'd be one hell of a fight between magic vs science if you ask me

Aparajita said:
With Speed Equalized, it would be more interesting. But even then, Revan would win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaCCapTPkSg

Talking about speed

I found this video to be sort of confusing since on this video from ClassicGameGuys. It states that Dragonborn's Combat Speed is Massively FTL+ on his profile yet here on this page he is still Massively Hypersonic+

Am I missing something here?

HeroicDefender97 said:
Doesn't Dragonborn have any spells that could effect Revan mentally and physically?
The guy waged mental warfare with Vitiate and the Dreadmasters for 3 centuries

What feats does Dragonborn have with telepathy that'd let him mentally effect Revan?

ChaosTheory123 said:
HeroicDefender97 said:
The guy waged mental warfare with Vitiate and the Dreadmasters for 3 centuries
What feats does Dragonborn have with telepathy that'd let him mentally effect Revan?
That's what I wanted to know

Cause I could be wrong. I remembered seeing some players having spells that can place curses on people or so on.

Even though i love Tes:V and dislike Star Wars i have to say that Revan stomps.

The difference in powers are too vast and the only thing Dovahkiin has over Revan is his Striking strength. If this was Speed equalized and Dovahkiin being immune to mental attacks then this could go to Dovahkiin with him spamming Slow Time shout or Dragon Aspect. But since Dovahkiin has Wabbajack (Don't know but it's a weapon so...) then it could also go to him with this.

Though if Dovahkiin has maxed skills then he could just walk to Revan and stab him through the heart since stealth is OP.

Archon Hero said:
Unless speed is equalized and the Dragonborn is given a Daedric artifact, this match will essentially end in a stomp.
I did mention that Dragonborn is given all of the best equipment that Skyrim has to offer (including the Daedric artifact you mentioned) if he wants to contend with Revan

Vajra Avalon said:
Even though i love Tes:V and dislike Star Wars i have to say that Revan stomps.
The difference in powers are too vast and the only thing Dovahkiin has over Revan is his Striking strength. If this was Speed equalized and Dovahkiin being immune to mental attacks then this could go to Dovahkiin with him spamming Slow Time shout or Dragon Aspect. But since Dovahkiin has Wabbajack (Don't know but it's a weapon so...) then it could also go to him with this.

Though if Dovahkiin has maxed skills then he could just walk to Revan and stab him through the heart since stealth is OP.
But stealth wouldn't be all too useful since it would be countered by Revan's Force Sense or Precognition

Back