• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Return of the most Skilled Thread

We should just make No.1 whoever has the most skilled author
IET wins if we go by MCs:
-Linley is skilled in dual-wielding of a light flexible sword and a heavy greatsword. (Already on Wiki but an update is currently being made).
-Qin Yu is a good martial artist who trained his body a lot. (Already on Wiki an update will be made after I finish the above one)
-Ji Ning is said above.
-Luo Feng has good mastery over a few flying swords and his main sword. (Not on wiki)
-Xue Ying is a spear maniac. (Already on Wiki)
-Qin Yun is the best sword immortal who can control 128k flying swords. (Not on wiki)
-Meng Chuan is skilled with his saber and painting saber style. (Already on Wiki)
-Xu Jingming is another spear maniac who also uses 2 shields in conjunction with it. (The profile is made already but I await an evaluation for a KE blog so I can post his first key...the novel is currently ongoing so still early...just enough for one key).

Edit: Added more stuff.

Last edited:
I'd suggest either Kanoh Agito or Kuroki Gensai from Kengan, although Ohma is another good candidate.

Also Vash the Stampede definitely needs to be here for sure.

This is like a dick legth competition, but the guys are talking for walkie-talkie, so they can bullshit their actual sizes

So, Xu Jingming is live - another IET's protagonist for my fellow IET chad enjoyers.
Enjoy the chinaman]
  • He is known as best genius of the new Earth Cosmic Civilization, being the first after the introduction of the Evolutionary Method to become a Perfected Planetary Lifeform and later a Cosmic Lifeform. Not only is he a master of multiple martial arts (be them hand-to-hand or weapon oriented) but he create his own styles and even a multi-dimensional spearmanship system. Xu Jingming combines traditional martial arts with modern physics which he studied in University and even after to help him reach higher peaks. Has the best knowledge about biology and physics from all professional gladiators on Earth. An evolutionary lifeform will have an increased computational ability as they evolve thanks to their brain developing further.
  • Studied the Eight Extremities Sect Martial Art; Xu Jingming bases his martial arts on the combination of the traditional fighting style with the principles of physics[9]
  • Skilled in use of spear and double shields. Is also very proficient in throwing his spear[10] with great precision; Created his own spearmanship - Life-Nourishing Spear Technique[11] which is extremely gentle but will accumulate might and erupt at any time; Can borrow the rebound force[12] of projectiles to lash out more effectively and not stop his momentum
  • He's able to move in his armor with a spear and two shields without making a sound[5]- just his armor/spear weights over 3 tons. The spear is 1.2 tons so the shields should weight even more.
  • Has reached a level in combat that he fight on an instinctual level[13] and fight without thinking.
  • Can analyze his opponents[13] in a fight to find their flaws and defeat them with ease.
  • Before the Evolution Method was even introduced, he was recognized as one of the top ten professional gladiators in history.
  • Xu Jingming studied physics in university and dissected traditional martial arts techniques to study them from a physical point of view as he believes all forms of force are in line with science.
  • Has fought with 100 bandits without a problem while doing it without thinking thanks to reaching the level of reacting on instinct.
  • Created from 18 major classes and 73 minor classes of spear techniques systems a multi-dimensional spearmanship system.
  • Can catch an arrow mid flight and throw it back with more speed and accuracy than the sharpshooter and can throw reinforced concrete blocks at a speed of 2000 m/s at a moving target.
  • XU Jingming can dodge bullets by sensing the air fluctuations and even stab them with his spear.
  • Even when surrounded by assassin in an area of 20 by 20 meters, he has no problem to fight them thanks to his mastery of dual shields which can not only be used for defense but also offense.
  • Can control the opponent movements and momentum in a fight by striking carefully with his spear in a way that it gives him no way to retreat or leave his spear range.
  • Had no problem to borrow the rebound force of projectiles that were targeting him at mach 10, and lash out to strike others without stopping his momentum.
  • Thanks to practicing the Evolutionary Method, his brain is more than 100 times stronger than that of an ordinary human which helps him to outline a three-dimensional map of an entire city in his mind.
  • Just by seeing the ultimate move of an opponent he deduced that his foe knows at least 10 staff techniques and 19 ultimate moves.
  • Grasped Tejano's first move of his ultimate technique by deflecting its attacks with the Spatial Domain Style and at the same time comprehending its following moves as by understanding one thing the rest will follow too.
  • Understand the true core of the Water-Style art making him able to be like water - with no fixed forms making him able to go with the flow of his foe and find their weak spots in a fight which also made him be able to counter and divert even a faster/stronger fighter than him.
  • Is recognized as a transcendent genius for his talent let him be known as a very rare being born only once in hundreds out of hundreds or thousands of planets.
  • Managed to defeat the someone whose speed, power, agility and experience were above him.

The thread shall be revived by the Karmic connection between us - the fellow debaters, Witch the first of its Skill Revival and of Earl the Living Skill.

Edit: I would say he's around the 7th place or maybe 6th.

Last edited:
this thing died
Well, its a marathon, not a sprint so its okay if it isn't bloodshed 24/7 like the "strongest for every tier" thread is.

That said though, if you are that horny, how about bringing back... The waifu threads? That would be a service for the community, unlike this abomination 👀

I had a massive write-up ready for this then realized the only way to win at this is not to play
images_(49).jpg

I think Sasaki deserves to take the place, I don't want to go into detail, but, Sasaki is able to perform an infinite number of possible sword moves on his second key.

Musashi was able to equal him via her Heavenly Eyes which could see an infinite number of futures.

It was a skill, due to capable of displaying all possible sword moves. in the past it was considered to be infinite speed, but it didn't make the skill decrease just because the speed was equalized, that's what I saw from the versus thread rules page.

it is definitely a precog, but that's not what point I mean.

Well yes but the number of sword/combat techniques one has don't stack one's skill. So this isn't exactly an infinitely skilled feat. I guess he comes out on top in versatility of moves but that's just one aspect of skill.

I mean, how skilled is he exactly? Like I assume he's above Jin Mori?

I recall hearing a lot to stuff about him, such as mastering martial arts with a glance and etc, but that was about it.

I can definitely think of a few skilled characters to at least bring up here.

Batman who somehow mastered every martial art in the world and became the world's best detective (rich people can do anything I guess, and I wonder if that includes useless martial arts like slap fighting, sumo, and those fake kung-fu variants?), and who can beat Ra's Al Ghul who has thousands of years of experience, and defeat enemies far faster and stronger than himself... Somehow.

Karate Kid who mastered every martial art in existence.

Taskmaster who rips off every move he sees regardless of complexity and is listed as a master of all forms of combat.

Dante and Vergil who can gain skills that take years in a matter of seconds, can copy other people's moves and have high degrees of basically every ability listed in the OP, and easily beat skilled enemies with over 2000 years of experience.

Ikki Kurogane who is so skilled he somehow gained power that others need magic for and while he was at it he apparently made the author forget where skill ends and hax begins.

James Heller who was already superior to Alex Mercer who has the skill of the hundreds of marines and Blackwatch soldiers he's eaten, including how to fly helicopters and drive tanks. And then Heller added Mercer's skills to his own.

I'm not too invested here to be honest, and I don't mind if some of these characters get to the list, lose to other characters or are just not good enough to even be considered for any such list, I'm just naming a few suggestions that came to mind.

Back