• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Return of the King - Invisible Dragon vs Son Goku (Dragon vs Dragon/Monkey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Made this in the name of the Debate Goddess, who is primordial, eternal and the Goddess of Horror and Disaster since this is something horror and a disaster.

Both at their strongest - Low 2-C.

Invisible Drago:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super):

Inconclusive:

PS. I'm afk 1h and I haven't read the novel - so you can't ask me anything, since I know nothing like Jon Snow. Ask InfiniteSped, I will make him the scapegoat.

What why is the invisible dragon here. I thought he was permanently banned due to his series being too low of quality. Literally every comment on his speed feat calc is staff saying no to its existence on this site.

Could you please link the thread where he was accepted (I hope this doesn't come off as rude, I'm more curious than anything else).

match the speed, and goku should be able to shoot if he is MUI(half of 2C) and feel the invisible dragon with Ki sensig, but I don't know of his regen low high parese broken but seeing how beings with similar Regenerationn (cell) were killed with more ap in db i think goku can replicate it.

M.UI Goku has the AP advantage for being above Jiren, who is stronger than GoDs, who are half 2-C as Beerus and Champa would have destroyed both Universe 6 and 7 if they kept on fighting.

So M.UI Goku one shots

Pretty much everything has ki

"Remember that the Spirit Bomb is a martial arts discipline that allows you to borrow energy from grass and trees, from people and animals, from inanimate objects and the atmosphere... And then to concentrate them and release them. If you can draw so much destructive power from a ball made on this small planet... ...Imagine what you can do with a Spirit Bomb formed on Earth! If you can also learn to tap into the astounding powers of the Sun... Well. Just be careful. Or you may destroy the very planet you're trying to protect!" --King Kai in Chapter 212 of Dragon Ball

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Thats in the DBverse
brother, the ki is energy life force (mostly) and using that logic the gods of saint seiya cannot enslave the beings of other animes with their passive mind hax since they do not use cosmo.

That "half of 2-C" thing makes even less sence than invisible dragon's storyline.

If we treat 2-C as somerhing infinitly above Low 2-C than it's mathematicly impossible to be half of something that is infinetly stronger than you.

Apparently we don't treat them as infinitly above, but as unquantifiably above, making half of 2-C baseline unquantifiably above low 2-C baseline, but still low 2-C >. >

It needs to be quantifaible in order to make dackward scaling possible

Two universes is baseline 2C

One universe, which is half, is baseline low 2C

What is this.

Schnee One said:
Two universes is baseline 2C
One universe, which is half, is baseline low 2C

What is this.
It's the same reason why being ×2 Galaxy level doesn't make you a Multi-Galaxy level

Which is false because that goes into detail regarding kinetic energy as well as actual quantifiable numbers, which tier 2 pretty much lacks.

Hell, if the gap between Low 2C and 2C is unquantifiable, why are we giving it a quantifuable number?

If a Low 2-C character becomes 2 times stronger he doesn't get 2-C rating. That's why the gap is unquantifiable

Ugarik said:
If a Low 2-C character becomes 2 times stronger he doesn't get 2-C rating. That's why the gap is unquantifiable
That's quite literally why people are saying Goku has an AP advantage. Normal people can't power amp themselves to 2-C; but Beerus scales to half a 2-C feat which means two Beeruses CAN become 2-C. AKA, anyone twice as strong as Beerus will be 2-C.

In short
Everyone else = Can't become 2-C with Multipliers/Scaling
Dragon Ball = CAN become 2-C with multipliers/scaling

Edit: also no, half of 2-C is not baseline Low 2-C. Half of 2-C implies halfway to 2-C which Low 2-C is NOT due to the unquantifiable gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back