• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrection for Kurama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Now everyone who has watched Naruto knows that the Bijuu can't be killed normally because they're made of pure energy (I wonder if this is a separate ability) and can only die if they're extracted from their jinchüriki. But even then, they will still revive after some time so I guess they can't truly die. I'm mentioning only Kurama because he's the only Bijuu that has a page on the wiki. So is it resurrection or what?

The questions is do they actually die or simply need time to get out of humans body? Also there might be the possibility that when the human dies his chakra dissapers instantly which I guess could inculde kyuubi that as long as it's sealed inside acts as another type of chakra and then kyuubi simply regenerates rather than resurrects,since it's one case only it could as well be that it simply goes from chakra to physical body depending if it's inside of a person or outside.

I wonder if they're non corporeal or something. But since they can still come back after being killed, it should count as resurrection or something.

Well apparently it's when the human dies that they become corporeal after a certain amount of time, while it was never shown that they can't be killed honestly I think that's more referring to their Regenerationn rather than actual resurrection.

It has been explained that they can't be killed normally except they're removed from their hosts. It would make sense since they're made entirely out of energy and everyone who engages with them when they're out fully have never killed them but always seal them or suppress their chakra. I want to know if they're non corporeal or not. I don't think it would be referring to Regenerationn as they have never shown that in battle before.

Shouldnt Kurama and possibly the other biju have immortality in a way? Kurama has been fefered to as a "Fox Spirit" after all and since he is made of pure spirit energy (chakra), this might support it.

I don't know if it's Immortality but since they're made out of pure energy, cannot be killed normally and will come back after being killed, there must be an ability involved.

I thought they where hunks of chakra from the ten tails that the sage made physical that's why they can be touched. Anyway can you post a scan saying the beast will resurrect themselves later. If they could do this then why would Kurama care one bit about if naruto died if he would comeback and be free. Didn't Sasuke say he also whated to destroy the beastsbeasts in the war? How could he if they'd just comeback (I can't remember if he actually said this)

Yeah, they are made of pure chakra. I don't remember the Hagoromo stuff but I just know he divided the Juubi into nine parts. The part about the bijuu being able to reform after some time is a generally known thing. I can try to look for that later.

Because the tailed beasts are pure chakra, they cannot actually be killed; if they or their jinchüriki die, their chakra will re-coalesce in time.

I posted what the Naruto Wiki says because I'm really lazy at looking for manga scans. About Kurama not wanting to die, that's probably how he is. Remember that Isobu died with Rin when Kakashi killed her but he came back to life and was sealed into Yagura. Also, when Deidara and Obito captured it, it was alone meaning it must have died along with Yagura and then came back to life again or something. About the Sasuke issue, I dunno. Maybe that's an ability that Six Paths chakra provides, or they weren't going to be killed permanently, or Kishimoto forgot.

Oh, and this also applies to the Juubi.

Also, I found where it says that Kurama will still revive after dying.

http://***********.website/naruto/503/14 http://***********.website/naruto/503/17

Ok after reading it I have no problem with them having resurrection the only thing is how long would it take for them to comeback?

in my opinion its Regenerationn

Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate from nothing.

or may be resurrection

I don't think that's Mid-Godly. Maybe just Low-Godly Regenerationn over time.

ashura = hashirama = naruto

indra = madara = sasuke

have resurrection too

Resurrection in another body - Allows the soul to be reborn in another body after death. It may be an artificial vessel or a regular body. This also includes reincarnation (rebirth).

they are fits in that category

It is important that we do not base such very extreme statistics based on speculation though.

Which one do you mean? I can drop the non corporeal issue as I don't really understand that myself but the Resurrection issue has been stated and shown in canon.

I meant slapping godly low- or mid-godly Regenerationn on Kurama.

Oh, okay. But if that's the one that's accepted instead of resurrection, it would be over an unspecified period of time.

Resurrection. Also NOTE that it's not usable in combat, if Kurama is to die he will be incapacitated (Kurama has not shown resurrection on panel)

Well, does anybody have some proof/statement that the Bijuu are resurrected after a while?

Antvasima said:
Well, does anybody have some proof/statement that the Bijuu are resurrected after a while?
I don't think so, it just says they revive after death. Time for resurrection is not stated i think.

No, I mean the statement that they revive at all. If so, there should not be a problem to add the resurrection ability to their profiles.

http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v53/c503/14.html

Kushina says she will kill herself in order to putt off Kurama's resurrection. Is that enough? Because if not we need to find the talk between third raikage and tsunade before they are teleported in order to stop Naruto and Bee from going on the battlefield.

I do not know. It seems like she simply wanted to prevent the Kyuubi from escaping her body.

http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v57/c541/10.html

Found this Raikage says he will kill Naruto to delay the resurrection.

Well, in order to get the resurrection ability, somebody actually needs to have temporarily killed/destroyed the physical form of any of the Bijuu in the past, not to simply have sealed them inside of others.

^Than what should we do? Since a bijuu never got killed physicly in Naruto. Maybe add something that explains the fact bijuu revive if the jinchuriki dies without putting resurrection as ability or maybe put "partial resurrection"(revives if the jinchuriki is killed) or something similar?

I do not know. On second thought, all of this seems rather speculative.

^at this point... I think the best thing would be to just ask others staff members, (possibly those that now Naruto really good) and decide what to do.

Well, you can message TheMightyRegulator and Gwynbleiddd, to inform them about this thread, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back