• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
again as i said jill survived a rock exploding less than a foot from her in a cut scene this shoudl upgrade her durablity

Aceina said:
again as i said jill survived a rock exploding less than a foot from her in a cut scene this shoudl upgrade her durablity
The was going to be an upgrade anyway via this feat, since it scale to Leon and Claire's durability, and the same with Jill since they should be comparable since they are normal humans.

But we will have to wait for the migration before start to make any change.

TartaChocholate said:
Say, does Jill being able to more or less outrun Nemesis count for her travel speed? Or is it too iffy?
Yeah, Jill never trully outrun Nemesis, not when he charge, she is only able to dodge his attacks.

She had to be downgrad to Peak Human, but still keep her Supersonic combat speed and reaction.

So, is nobody going to talk about Jill lifting that big ass rail gun? I think that belongs in her lifting strength in her stats, fans always compared it to the boulder punching scene in terms of crazy strength

I'm not too sure on that subway feat to be honest. I think Nemesis used a weapon to do that since everything is on fire and he doesn't have fire abilities.

Ugh, yeah it took me a bit to realize it wasn't they were incredibly durable but that the had Regenerationn. Wasted a lot of ammo with them the first time.

How strong was the FINGeR's blast? Similar to the original's? I ask because Nemesis was able to tank a couple of shots before the third one killed it so there has to be a durability fear in there somewhere.

We will have to calc that feat if you want an answer.

Since the Remake the Rail Cannon did destroy much less stuff than in the original, but it did melt/vaporize it rather than just destroy it.

Stefano4444 said:
We will have to calc that feat if you want an answer.
Since the Remake the Rail Cannon did destroy much less stuff than in the original, but it did melt/vaporize it rather than just destroy it.
It melted 3 walls as well as turning most of Nemesis into a puddle, who is much larger than his original 3rd form. It might have a higher AP than the og blast.

Stefano4444 said:
Anttron224 said:
It melted 3 walls as well as turning most of Nemesis into a puddle, who is much larger than his original 3rd form. It might have a higher AP than the og blast.
Yes, but it also destroy far less material in comparation, the OG Rail Cannon easily busted a large chuck of metal.
Idk, the og one only blew Nemesis apart, but destroyed a lot more of the building. The remake's melted walls (which typically yields higher results than fragmentation), and pulverized most of Nemesis.

Oh wow didn't know this had a thread(should have a dedicated Playstation or general gaming thread)

But yeah Re:4 remake is a treat I've been waiting for

RE verse is lacking a lot of love, there are a ton of overlooked feats in every installment

Mr X surviving a molten steel bath in RE 2

Grave Digger Worm sinking an entire graveyard in RE3

T- Verónica carrier being able to instantly vaporize a building sized tentacle with their fire ( which would scale to Alexia’s AP and Wesker’s post virus Key Durability) during the Krauser Mission in the Darkside Chronicles

RE 5 gigante enduring an explosion capable of either pulverizing or violently fragmentating a large boulder about as large as he is tall. Which would be around tier 8

Jake matching blows with Ustanak in RE6 who could shatter large concrete pillars with his punches. Making them both 9-A

C Virus producing enough heat during mutation to instantly vaporize infected beings not strong enough to withstand it in RE6

to name a few.

RE verse is lacking a lot of love, there are a ton of overlooked feats in every installment

Mr X surviving a molten steel bath in RE 2

Grave Digger Worm sinking an entire graveyard in RE3

T- Verónica carrier being able to instantly vaporize a building sized tentacle with their fire ( which would scale to Alexia’s AP and Wesker’s post virus Key Durability) during the Krauser Mission in the Darkside Chronicles

RE 5 gigante enduring an explosion capable of either pulverizing or violently fragmentating a large boulder about as large as he is tall. Which would be around tier 8

Jake matching blows with Ustanak in RE6 who could shatter large concrete pillars with his punches. Making them both 9-A

C Virus producing enough heat during mutation to instantly vaporize infected beings not strong enough to withstand it in RE6

to name a few.

Yeah, Re characters could definitely reach tier 8.

Re 4 El Gigante can also violently fragment large boulders. Leon can take a beating from this guy.

Re4 Rocket launcher can also violently fragment boulders. The same Rocket launcher Verdugo can tank multiple times. Leon can tank attacks from this guy.

While we are at Verdugo. He has an animation where he can dodge bullets at extremely close range. It would probbably yield Supersonic results. I know Re characters already are at that level but it is always nice to have more supporting feats. Anyway, this would obviously scale to Leon and every other protagonist.

Nemesis also tanked a Building Level+ rail gun at Re3 Nemesis. This was pnly applied to his durability. But it was said it would be discussed about in relations to AP. The discussion never happened from what i know.

Also Gulp worm in Code Veronica can instantly burst through concrete floor which could potentially get 8-C since even if a human sized being were to instantly burst through a concrete floor it would be 9-A.

There are some other feats aswell. There are many 8-C feats in Re.

Last edited:
Re 4 El Gigante can also violently fragment large boulders. Leon can take a beating from this guy.
Pretty sure this is game mechanics since Leon can be harmed by the villagers who in an actual cutsceen got stomped by an El Gigante. The scaling would make no sense.

Also speaking about RE4 Remake, how exactly are we going to treat it?

Like are we going to treat like the Remake of RE1 meaning it replace the OG RE4 from the main canon?

Or we do like RE2 and RE3 Remakes and it will only be canon to those two games?

Pretty sure this is game mechanics since Leon can be harmed by the villagers who in an actual cutsceen got stomped by an El Gigante. The scaling would make no sense.
I don't think that is enough to completely dismiss the feat. I mean Leon has a history of, like other main Re characters, tanking attacks from beings far stronger than your average Zombie or Ganado.

I mean in video games you will usually find a lot of inconsistencies. Like almost any video game.

Last edited:

Like are we going to treat like the Remake of RE1 meaning it replace the OG RE4 from the main canon?

RE4make should be part of the branching continuity that started with RE2make, original continuity is still Remake1 - Resident Evil 8

It's going to be canon to RE2 and RE3 remakes.

I don't think that is enough to completely dismiss the feat. I mean Leon has a history of, like other main Re characters, tanking attacks from beings far stronger than your average Zombie or Ganado.

I mean in video games you will usually find a lot of inconsistencies. Like almost any video game.
Maybe not fully scale to El Gigante, more like downscale at best.
I guess that's fine. They have survived heavy stuff in and out of gameplay.

his weapons would scale
Doggo did all the work

Also the dog better be in this remake.

Back