• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
I have calculated the values for destroying the blocks of reinforced concrete that fall down during the final confrontation between Leon and Mr. X, the ones that can be used as a cover again the Super Tyrant's attacks, which resulted a value of 0.00478 Tons of TNT.

However the most important fact to us is that hand grenades are also capable to destroy the blocks in the same matter, even when they don't explode directly, and considering that Leon and Claire are capable to survive those explosions in the remake, even at close proximity, their durability should scale.

Which would upgrade them along with and Jill at Wall level+ physically and with small arms (due of be able to harm monsters who can harm them), while heavy weapons would keep their current rating.

On the other hand Mr. X and William Birkin should be fully upgraded to Small Building level in virtue of be physically stronger than monsters like Lickers, who are physically stronger than normal humans like Leon and Claire.

New rating i propose would be something like this:

- Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon S. Kennedy at Wall level+ physically, at least Wall level+ with small arms, Small Building level with heavy weapons.

- Mr. X and 1st/2nd/3rd Forms William Birkin at Small Building level, i don't include Base Nemesis since he is already on that level/tier.

- 4th/5th Forms William Birkin and 2nd/3rd Forms Nemesis at At least Small Building level since they get much stronger in those forms.

And while we are here, i think that Jill's speed need to be downgraded, since for some reason he is rated as having Superhuman movement speed, which she never display in the remake.

Dodging Nemesis's attacks and missiles scale only to her combat speed and reactions, and Jill never outrunned Nemesis during the game, so she will have to be downgraded to Peak Human as she should be comparable to Claire and Leon.

Which also would means Claire and Leon's combat speed and reactions have to be upgrade on the same level as Jill.

Agree: Xulrev, Apex_PredatorX, GojiBoyForever, LordGriffin1000

Disagree: Anttron224, Mr._Bambu

Unknown: XSOULOFCINDERX

Last edited:
I don't think that Mr. X and Birkin should be in the same tier as Nemesis.

Why would Claire and Leon scale to Jill's speeds when she is more experienced and skilled than they are, as well as having bullet time dodges and better speed feats.

- I don't think that Mr. X and Birkin should be in the same tier as Nemesis.

Mr. X and Birkin do not backscale from Nemesis, but upscale from Claire and Leon, who are Wall level+ with the feat i mention above, and just put them on the same tier doesn't mean they are on the same level of strength.

Mr. X (in Base and Super Form) would still remain physically weaker than Nemesis via feats alone, i can only see William Birkin to be potentially as strong as Nemesis when reaching his 3rd Form, due of how he could casually rip a part a Mr. X in his 2nd Form.

- Why would Claire and Leon scale to Jill's speeds when she is more experienced and skilled than they are, as well as having bullet time dodges and better speed feats.

Jill having more experienced and skills doesn't automatically make her faster than Claire or Leon, also she doesn't need her slow down time ability to dodge attacks, she can do that without it.

And considering that for Jill to be Wall level+ will have to assume that she should be physically comparable to Claire and Leon, then we would have to assume that the latters are also similar level of speed.

Typically, people who're more skilled are depicted faster as well. Also, I didn't mean that her dodges are the same has her bullet time or that they are required for each other, I just worded that weird.

I do think that her movement speed should be downgraded to match theirs, but they haven't shown any combat/reaction speed feats comparable to Jill's.

I patently agree with all the proposed changes Stefano makes; they're supported well and make sense in-verse.

The Jill downgrade especially is a good catch, as nothing supports Superhuman speed for any of the human protags of the RE verse.

This seems fine. I only played RE2 Remake but from what I saw from RE3 Remake, Nemesis could easily catch Jill if he wanted to.

My only question is how close is the 9-B feat to 9-A?. We usually don't allow jumps in tiers unless they are really close to the next tier.

LordGriffin1000 said:
My only question is how close is the 9-B feat to 9-A?. We usually don't allow jumps in tiers unless they are really close to the next tier.
The feat with the accepted end (fragmentation end) is around 0.00478 Tons of TNT.

Mr. X only need to be 1.046 times stronger than Leon for reach baseline 9-A, so he definitely jumps to full 9-A in Base, the same should be apply with Birkin.

I'm sort of against this tbh. Grenades are the main things that actually seem to do meaningful damage to X and Birkin. Upscaling them tremendously from those seems dishonest when what they would actually upscale from is normal Leon/Jill, who aren't physically comparable to their grenades.

Mr. Bambu said:
I'm sort of against this tbh. Grenades are the main things that actually seem to do meaningful damage to X and Birkin. Upscaling them tremendously from those seems dishonest when what they would actually upscale from is normal Leon/Jill, who aren't physically comparable to their grenades.
I agree with this

Say, I can kind of see the doubts regarding the use of grenades in this case. But, what about instances of the protags being knocked around by Mr. X, William or Nemesis? That could support the proposal that Leon, Claire and Jill can take their attacks? I mean, stuff like this.

There is also to remember that RE2 Remake had the feat where a zombie survived be hit by a speeding Semi Truck without be killed, which is Wall level+.

And considering that more or less Claire and Leon are capable to fought zombies in a physical confrontation, the scaling i propose should make sense.

I already gave my input.

Okay. Thank you.

It seems unlikely that this will be accepted then.

I feel the backscaling is fine overall. At the very least for Burkin given he can one shot Mr.X and rip out his side. Mr.X is a tad sus but it should be fine for Burkin.

Edit: To clarify I mean Burkin upscaling to 9-A is probably fine as he can one shot Mr.X, who in turn can tank the grenades in question to the face and the most it's physically capable of doing is stunning him for like 15-30 seconds.

Last edited:
Back