• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefano4444

He/Him
I have calculated the values for destroying the blocks of reinforced concrete that fall down during the final confrontation between Leon and Mr. X, the ones that can be used as a cover again the Super Tyrant's attacks, which resulted to have a value 0.00478 Tons of TNT.

However the most important fact to us is that hand grenades are also capable to destroy the blocks in the same matter, even when they don't explode directly, and considering that Leon and Claire are capable to survive the explosions from those grenades, even at close proximity, their durability should scale.

Which then it would upgrade Claire, Leon and Jill at Wall level+ physically and with small arms, while heavy weapons will keep their rating, on the other hand Mr. X and William Birkin should be fully upgraded to Small Building level in virtue of be physicall stronger than normal humans even at their weakest form.

New rating i propose would be something like this:

- Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon S. Kennedy (Wall level+ physically, at least Wall level+ with small arms, Small Building level with heavy weapons).

- Base/Super Form Mr. X, 1st/2nd/3rd Forms William Birkin (Small Building level).

- 4th/5th Forms William Birkin, 2nd/3rd Forms Nemesis (At least Small Building level).

And while we are here, i think that Jill's speed need to be downgraded, since for some reason he is rated as having SuperHuman movement speed, which she never display in the remake.

Dodging Nemesis's attacks and missiles scale only to her combat speed and reactions, and Jill never outrun Nemesis (if anything Nemesis is the one to outrun Jill in most cases), so she will have to be downgraded to Peak Human like Claire and Leon who should be comparable.

Which also would means Claire and Leon's combat speed and reactions have to be upgrade on the same level as Jill.

TartaChocholate said:
Hmmm... What about Jill in 3 though? When Nemesis is shooting her with his Rocket Launcher, one of the missiles explodes right at her side.
The explosion doesn't seen to be that impressive, so i doubt it would be 9-A.

Anyway, since we will soon be the forum migration, it may be better delay any upgrade of anykind, so i have i mind to close this thread for now, and only to restart a new one when everything is done.

What do you want to do here in summary?

Thank you for the input Krukov.

Stefano4444: What did Griffin and Bambu think?

Okay. Do you wish to continue to talk about this issue here or in some other thread?

We can continue in the more recent thread, the one i linked above.

This can be closed, just so nobody else get confused.

What did Bambu disagree with in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back