• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1073459-jason_vs._ash_the_nightmare_warriors_2.jpg
3170a10fb59f16a125e105aedbab7139c490e37d.png

Jill from resident evil 3 (all gear and weapons
Vs
Building keys for Jason

take place in a mix place of raccoon city and crystal lake

looks like jill scales to 0.023 tons normally and 4 tons with her high 8-C weapons while jason scales to .1 tons with 1.58 ton durability

so jason has a little under a 5x strength advantage with his dura being nearly 69x jills regular strength, though her high 8-C weapons are over 2x jasons dura

as for speed i cannot find any calcs other than one for the remake so im just going to guess that theyre baseline supersonic and dont have any actual calcs, in which case jason is 76(?) m/s while jill is mach 1.1 (377.3 m/s) so she has a 5x speed advantage

looks like jill scales to 0.023 tons normally and 4 tons with her high 8-C weapons while jason scales to .1 tons with 1.58 ton durability

so jason has a little under a 5x strength advantage with his dura being nearly 69x jills regular strength, though her high 8-C weapons are over 2x jasons dura

as for speed i cannot find any calcs other than one for the remake so im just going to guess that theyre baseline supersonic and dont have any actual calcs, in which case jason is 76(?) m/s while jill is mach 1.1 (377.3 m/s) so she has a 5x speed advantage
Oh Jason page he is only sub sonic, Jill is faster but I’m unsure if she can handle his hax but I think it’ll be interesting

Back