• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(CONCLUDED! 8-0-0) Guts Vs Kirito but it's in Roblox: The Player (Combat Warriors) Vs The Player (SwordBurst Online)

THE RULES:
AP: Both are baseline.

Who wins and why?

SwordBurst Online Player:

+ Should be faster than CW when using Mobility Skills like Sprinting. Can use this and the arena to his advantage to get away and heal or snipe CW with ranged attacks.

+ Attack speed amp from Burst Mode lets him overwhelm CW if he can land hits. Damage boost from Cursed Enhancement (250% while active) and Infinity Slash (700%) should let him cut right through CW's weapon and oneshot.

+ Practically unlimited healing as long as he has the stamina to spare.

+ Can catch CW off guard with Resurrection.
+ Forcefield lets him tank damage CW can dish out.

Combat Warriors Player:

+ Due to the nature of his game, he is likely much more aggressive and unpredictable in combat.
+ Can parry SBO's weaker attacks and punish with devastating combos. Very much likely since his attacks are more telegraped + he would try to charge in head first and deal damage to benefit from Burst Mode's amp (Which is the exact type of behaviour that would get you killed by the average CW beach dweller)

+ LS advantage lets him overpower and, literally, disarm SBO.
+ Can use Slow Splash to effectively negate Burst Mode. And unlike SBO, he isn't over reliant on stamina.
+ Immortality Type 2 and superior Regeneration lets him outlast (Can also heal himself from killing SBO the first time)
+ Acrobatics lets him dodge SBO's attacks and catch him if he does try to run (Slow Splash also helps with that)
+ Can get around the arena more easily (another bonus from Acrobatics) and can ambush SBO with his Slow Splash + C4.
+ Speaking of C4, if CW does get the opening to stick it directly on SBO then he just needs to wait for SBO to drop the forcefield and click the detonator which would oneshot him.

IT'S BERSERKIN'S TIME: 8 (@AThe1412, @King_Dom470, @SuperDino85, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @Nierre, @Mariogoods, @Samael_010, @One-Mastor)

I CAN HEAL FASTER THAN YOU CAN KILL ME:

They both get the frickin' sun dropped on them (Inconclusive):

Edit: The SwordBurst Online verse has been purged and this match has been removed. RIP.

Last edited:
The CW player has much higher LF and hes a much more aggressive and probably a more skilled fighter aswell as having more versitile abilities so id have to vote for the Combat Warriors player

The CW player has much higher LF and hes a much more aggressive and probably a more skilled fighter aswell as having more versitile abilities so id have to vote for the Combat Warriors player
CW's abilities are limited to his equipment. SBO Player can reduce damage with Block and overwhelm CW with Cursed Enhancement + Speed amp from landing hits. Resurrection might also catch CW off guard.

Resurrection might also catch CW off guard.
and if he ends the fight quickly which he might be able to do granted hes able to perfect block an attack. the resurection might catch him off guard but hed be less vulnerable or he could just heal, which granted the sbo player can also do but i think that CW's aggresiveness wont give the sbo player a ton of opportunity's to do that.

Last edited:
True but CW could just stun SBO player with his blocks and just put him in a crazy combo or just rip him in half which he could realistically do
Damn, I forgot CW can parry stuff with his hands. SBO still has the AP advantage from his Combat Skills which boosts his damage. Infinity Slash + Cursed Enhancement is a (5+1+1)*2.5x damage buff that can probably cut right through CW's weapon and oneshot, that is if we don't account for CW's 9-A durability from surviving RPGs.
and if he ends the fight quickly which he might be able to do granted hes able to perfect block an attack the resurection might catch him off guard but hed be less vulnerable or he could just heal, which granted the sbo player can also do but i think that CW's aggresiveness wont give the sbo player a ton of opportunity's to do that.
And... I also forgot that CW can heal from kills. SBO might be able to Sprint away and use the environment to snipe CW from afar with his ranged attacks or just heal and eventually outlast CW.

Last edited:
Damn, I forgot CW can parry stuff with his hands. SBO still has the AP advantage from his Combat Skills which boosts his damage. Infinity Slash + Cursed Enhancement is a (5+1+1)*2.2x damage buff that can probably cut right through CW's weapon and oneshot, that is if we don't account for CW's 9-A durability from surviving RPGs.
Couldn’t respond to this before but I just wanted to point out that in order for a character to one-shot their ap has to be I think 7 times greater than the opponents durability

Couldn’t respond to this before but I just wanted to point out that in order for a character to one-shot their ap has to be I think 7 times greater than the opponents durability
Well yeah, Infinity Slash is a 3 hit attack that does a total of 700% damage (500% in the first hit and the next 2 hits are equal to a normal attack) and Cursed Enhancement buffs all attacks by 250% while active.
In other words, the first hit of Infinity Slash would do 12.5x more damage than a normal attack. Assuming that both characters are baseline (They probably aren't but we have no calculations for them), it will oneshot.

Last edited:
Well yeah, Infinity Slash is a 3 hit attack that does a total of 700% damage (500% in the first hit and the next 2 hits are equal to a normal attack) and Cursed Enhancement buffs all attacks by 220% while active.
In other words, the first hit of Infinity Slash would do 11x more damage than a normal attack. Assuming that both characters are baseline (They probably aren't but we have no calculations for them), it will oneshot.
Fair enough although i do still think CW could counter them by throwing a slow splash and making the attack easier to dodge and that would be a huge problem for the SBO player since that attack consumes nearly 50% of their stamina which the CW player would be able to capitalise on due to his him being less reliant on stamina and much more aggressive

Fair enough although i do still think CW could counter them by throwing a slow splash and making the attack easier to dodge and that would be a huge problem for the SBO player since that attack consumes nearly 50% of their stamina which the CW player would be able to capitalise on due to his him being less reliant on stamina and much more aggressive
I figured that as well, which is why I'm leaning on CW now. Can a thread maker vote on their own thread?

Back