• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
I don't see Nanami ever getting a hit on Muichiro here. Mui's got superior combat skill, can tap into the transparent world, has better range, and can also hide himself in his mist to catch Nanami by surprise with a swing to any body part.

Muichuro has more range than Nanami both with just the length of his sword and his Mist Breathing Forms. Muichuro also has Analytical Prediction with Transparent World and he can obscure Nanami's vision with Mist Breathing. Even if Nanami has better dura, Muichiro can wear him down especially with amps from Breathing Styles and the Red Crimson Blade which Nanami has no way of countering considering Muichiro's prediction + superior range + perception manip with his mist

Yeah I think Muichiro has this for the skill advantage listed as well as see through world and his mist letting him throw off Nanami

This isn't a stomp, but it is definitely a win for Muichiro. Nanami's hits would hit like a truck and a single Black Flash might be enough to take him out in one shot, but a Demon Slayer's training and skill in combat far surpassess that of a self-trained sorcerer. His breathing style and transparent world add a lot to his kit, and crimson blade buffs his AP to a more comparable level to Nanami's ratio (imo).

Argument: Nanami can't hit

OP: So is this a stomp

Argument: No because Nanami can just hit to win even though he can't hit at all.

:cautious:

Could Nanami's extension Technique Collapse perhaps be viable enough to land a hit? He just hits an area, and it blows up and splinters into weapons that can wreck the bodies of those who are comparable to him. Being anywhere near him when he uses the technique I figure would make it exceedingly hard to evade.

Counting that as a vote
NO

just think its a stomp if Nanami truly can't hit or has 0 ways of hitting.

Could Nanami's extension Technique Collapse perhaps be viable enough to land a hit? He just hits an area, and it blows up and splinters into weapons that can wreck the bodies of those who are comparable to him. Being anywhere near him when he uses the technique I figure would make it exceedingly hard to evade.

i was thinking about this too. environmental damage.

Now, I'm not certain of this, but would Nanami be hesitant to fight considering his opponent is a child? I'm not certain since I know he has some moral code about protecting the youth and whatever, but I dunno if that applies in a match where they're out to kill him...

He could but Unlike Mahito, Muichiro's got enough ways to avoid it, we already saw Nanami can't really direct the debris and how it'll splinter or fall, Muichiro should be able to escape, or notice Nanami's planning something like that and evade it all. What made it hard for Mahito iirc was only cuz he was injured by Nanami, its already unlikely Nanami's gonna land anything on Muichiro here though.

Now, I'm not certain of this, but would Nanami be hesitant to fight considering his opponent is a child? I'm not certain since I know he has some moral code about protecting the youth and whatever, but I dunno if that applies in a match where they're out to kill him...
If not, he's at least ready to break some legs I'd say no? Or attempt to Though feeling the intense aura from Muichiro could cause him to decide on killing. And remember what he did to Haruta?

He could but Unlike Mahito, Muichiro's got enough ways to avoid it, we already saw Nanami can't really direct the debris and how it'll splinter or fall, Muichiro should be able to escape, or notice Nanami's planning something like that and evade it all. What made it hard for Mahito iirc was only cuz he was injured by Nanami, its already unlikely Nanami's gonna land anything on Muichiro here though.
Mmmm, fair enough I suppose. I just felt like it'd be hard if Nanami hit the ground, and the ground came out flying in hundreds of pieces of debris with the strength to kill Muichiro.
If not, he's at least ready to break some legs I'd say no? Or attempt to Though feeling the intense aura from Muichiro could cause him to decide on killing. And remember what he did to Haruta?
Haruta doesn't have a confirmed age as far as I'm aware though. I thought that too, so I checked the wiki, and they've got none. They would maybe be okay with trying to debilitate their means of fighting though?

Haruta doesn't have a confirmed age as far as I'm aware though. I thought that too, so I checked the wiki, and they've got none. They would maybe be okay with trying to debilitate their means of fighting though?
Nanami would definitely be hesitant to make the first move, and he would likely question Muichiro's age, motivation and intent to see if he could talk the kid down, and if we are saying they are in character, I can't see why this fight would even take place. For the sake of this battle, I think its clear that Nanami would not be making the first move, and would be fighting defensively after that

Nanami would definitely be hesitant to make the first move, and he would likely question Muichiro's age, motivation and intent to see if he could talk the kid down, and if we are saying they are in character, I can't see why this fight would even take place. For the sake of this battle, I think its clear that Nanami would not be making the first move, and would be fighting defensively after that
I agree. A more defensive stance is likely the go-to against an actual 14 y/o child for Nanami. The most I can see him doing is trying to inflict injuries he can't fight through, but can recover from.

I forgot where but its loosely implied Haruta is on the younger side, I think Gojo or one of the other senseis say something

I want to say during goodwill, either when Haruta is fighting the sorcerers when Mai and Nobara appear or after when they talk about Juzo. I'll try finding it myself (I could be forgetting completely) found it
I don't think that scan is referring to Haruta tho? If you mean "That monk kid with the white hair.", I'm very certain that's in reference to Uraume.

I don't think that scan is referring to Haruta tho? If you mean "That monk kid with the white hair.", I'm very certain that's in reference to Uraume.
Looking back at the chapter it does seem like that. Interesting they knew about Uraume though, I don't remember them being revealed till chapter 53.

Back