• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another shocker for you. Dies irae is part of a series, not an isolated unit. And this series' cosmology was established in a later game, in this case, Kajiri Kamui Kagura. Which happens to give us correct data into everything that happened in Dies irae... except what doesn't fit with your downplay it seems. Accept it, Masada upgraded the setting's cosmology in KKK, and this update is later referenced in later material, in this case the Mitsudomoe Route. Statements you are dismissing cause it doesn't fit with your downplay.

"That's not how a cannon firing in real life works". You think that excuse is going to fly? You cannot warp reality in real life, you cannot make shadows come to life, you cannot suck and destroys souls, and you of course cannot paint over the universe with your desire. Why the hell am I supposed to discard something portrayed in the game as innacurate cause muh physics?

oh, physics aint the issue. i just think that a canon fire is one big blast and not a shower of small individual fireworks like we see in the Rea route in the 3 commander fight. that is the reason why i attribute her Briah more to pyrokinesis rather than just a canon shot

"You cannot refute thing right, even. Yes KKK was released in 2011 and Amantes Amentes was released in 2012, that is EXACTLY my point. Mitsudomoe is an Amantes Amentes addition that was written later than KKK, hence why it is a gigantic ball of fanservice regarding that game.And that one game makes it a point to say that Shinza from NEET onwards IS a multiverse."

ok, backtrack for a moment. did you just say that KKK says it is a multiverse, only for the 2012 amantes amare to contradict that, only for this add on to say that it is a multiverse for a 2nd time? and again, even if it says that...2012 dude. they still keep saying it is a singular universe. at this point i feel that the author is just stumbling over himself.

"EDIT: It is not implied, but RIGHT AWAY STATED. The text says Shirou has ******* Godhood destroying bullets for God's sake. You realize you are just twisting context and outright lying, aren't you?"

ok...so, which of the LDO members did he shoot to get them to leave? having a bullet that does something doesnt mean you can extrapolate the concept to every other thing you do as also having that concept. so here is where we stand: he has anti-godhood bullets, nice, but that hardly makes it so that he can use the ability without the bullets. refferencing KKK for this hardly seems proper since several of them had variations happen to their powers. liza doesnt need a mask, yato can use Merc stuff, Machina isnt restricted by just his fists anymore, etc, so Sukuna being able to do it passively in KKK doesnt really prove that regular shirou who just learned his powers and only showed to use them as projectiles used those same powers to justify Reinhard losing his legion members

EvilMegaCookie said:
Now, could we get back to the topic? Or at least you should create a separate thread for it. Hell, jump into the Masadaverse discussion instead of here.
... Yes, I just realised this was a VS thread. :p
ok, yes, apologies. i will take this to the proper thread. one thing just lead to another. it was not my initial intention to write more than a couple of comments at best in this thread

Umm,because i think this not necro enough? (IMO necro thread is an thread who didn't get discussed for one year).

If you want to close then fine,i will remake this thread.

Back