• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Amamiya vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
Huh, SMT hasn't got a victory/loss/inconclusive match against Sans. Time to change that.

Ren Amamiya is 3-C.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Sans: 0

Ren Amamiya: 0

Akira Phantom5
LargeSans

Ren shit-stomps, Sans' damage is one 1, the only reason he's hard is because of his constant dodging skills, and his Karmic Retribution, which greatly damages sinners.

Ren doesn't have any sin, as well as being able to react to anything Sans can do, oh, and Ren could always just debuff Sans' speed.

So conclusion? Ren wins, visa everything.

What?

KR isn't for sins. It's just soul poison, it affects everyone the same.

I dont know rens abilities, so its not a vote, but would switching deal with soul poison? And sans can kill an enemy in under 5 seconds whitout kr, just sayin

As an answer to Ricsi: no, it wouldn't, but ailment healing spells would. As for the note about Sans' killing efficiency, that was against an opponent who was vulnerable to durability negation and soul magic. All of Ren's abilities (both offensive and defensive) are soul-based, so anything Sans can throw at him isn't anything he hasn't already dealt with.

Seeing as there is too little clarification above, I'd just like to state my own reasons for my vote.

For one, I'm quite sure that Sans can be one-shot by Ren, easily. Comparing Ren's AP to Sans durability honestly makes this seem like a stomp thread tbh. Galaxy-level AP to Building-level durability? It's almost funny when you really look at it.

Sans can dodge attacks, but unlike with Chara/Frisk, he is not faster than Ren because speed is equalized; taking out his biggest possible advantage. Ren can use Amrita Drop/Shower or Salvation to quickly recover from Sans' KR while throwing out AoE attacks that Sans absolutely cannot tank or defend from and will be extremely hard-pressed to dodge.

So yeah, vote for Ren.

Ren's first persona is Arsene, who was able to create a large gust of wind that pushed back heavily armored shadows, and his strongest one is Sataneal who is able to one-shot a God, said God was able to merge the metaverse and the real world together and counting that one of the palaces was a space station in space, it's safe to assume that Yaldy merged the universe to.

I personally agree with Solacis for his provided arguments above, especially considering the equalised speed. 1+ for Ren.

3-C Ren isn't on his profile.

If it's High 4-C Ren, how tf is this possibly fair?

Haxier 7-C and High 4-C vs an 8-C with only two hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back