• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Unlike most series in the wiki, Marvel and DC are known of having a bunch of issues in the wiki, for example:

- We had to make this appear in every SINGLE one of their profiles

- Taken from the Editing Rules section:

"Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes content that would strictly be added as a joke, for example Barney the dinosaur or the Teletubbies."

In other words, they are extremely inconsistent, which means that it`s virtually impossible to add accurate stats to them, and the removal of these series would make the wiki better for indexing statistics.

Warren Valion said:
But if there is no DC, then how will there be Goku vs. Superman?

Checkmate.
Exactly, no Goku Vs. Superman = Less FlameWars = Less work for admins

Warren Valion said:
But if there is no DC, then how will there be Goku vs. Superman?
we already don't have Geku vs Soopermi

DMUA said:
we already don't have Geku vs Soopermin
We do still have it, each time a new user that has heard of that match will likely make it here eventually.

DMUA said:
before a boi goes H A K A I
I think you mean after

But still, these verses bring more trouble than useful stuff, so it would be good for the wiki in the long run to remove them.

Warren Valion said:
Bobsican said:
Exactly, no Goku Vs. Superman = Less FlameWars = Less work for admins
See, now I agree with you.

~Warren Valion the Italian Stallion~
If you want that kind of fun, go to Joke Batles then.

Celestial Dust Mite said:
You're endangering the already rare species of tier 0s if you do that :p
Tier 0s are nothing but lame arguably wanked characters anyways.

Starter Pack said:
You can't remove Batman. Only Batman can remove Batman. When he feels like it.
We already have beings above dimensions.

Batman can`t prepare to anythign even with prep.

"To illustrate, Marvel's executive editor Tom Brevoort, who is also in charge of writing the official handbooks for the company, and is likely the highest current authority regarding the company's internal continuity and power levels, had this to say regarding the topic:

"I get the sense that, somewhere, there's a mighty battle boards-style discussion going on about the Sentry. And I try to stay out of those. But I will say that the transitive property has never applied to super heroes. After all, the Fantastic Four and Iron Man and even the Man-Thing have defeated the Molecule Man in the past, and doing so didn't make them anything more than themselves."

"We need to stop thinking of these power relationships in such simple linear and black and white terms. if real life worked like that, there'd be no need for sporting events of any kind―you could tell which person or team was going to win without a game, from just looking at the stats.""

This basically states that the writers of these series don´t give a shit about our indexing purposes and treats pretty much every single of their characters basically as a 10-A when vulnerable and up to 1-A when wanked by them.

You can´t compare some 10-As and 9-Cs the same way as a High 6-A and a High 2-A, which means that they should just be removed as these series already break many rules.

Sandman31 said:
Agree with all DC and Marvel characters having Normal and Wanked key
(Eorror at the thought of a key literally being wanked)... that sounds like a really bad idea. If it did happen the key should at least be low end,mid end, high end,

Darkmon cns said:
Sandman31 said:
Agree with all DC and Marvel characters having Normal and Wanked key
(Eorror at the thought of a key literally being wanked)... that sounds like a really bad idea. If it did happen the key should at least be low end,mid end, high end,
That´s actually a good idea, however, we would still have to edit the powerscaling rules for them or else everyone will have a 1-A key at their wanked peak.

Yeah why are so many characters killed by bullets? Are the guns criminals use Solar system level? I mean guns have harmed Joker, Batman, Spiderman, Captain America, etc.

Back