• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My nyugga.....

Yeah, but Super Sonic And Time Eater meet the standards of achieving rw through those abilities. Time Eater can create his own set of dimensions, make Timeline split and make their own time-space, and as well as erase them of existence and/or change the color of their being, Sonic counters this with speed, Super Sonic counters this with the power of the chaos emeralds that says "after we defeat that monster we can restore the world" Sorry Chief this quote basically confirms that just beating time eater isn't going to just fix reality in 1-2-3.

A. "We can get all the chaos emeralds and after we beat that monster we can restore the world to the way it was before" hello quotes straight from the game and again I have addressed this, beating time eater alone is going to fix the problem, they have to restore the world.

B. Yeah, it straight confirms he had already erased all of time and space though and has complete dominion over time and space.

No, white space is the dimension result of time eater erasing time and space and speaking of which the interviews he had already erased all of time and space, Sonic was reversing the damage and with the chaos emeralds they can completely undo the eggmen's actions.

It is Confirmation, The Super Sonic's restored the world directly after The Eggmen's plans were foiled, Sonic restored the world, proof that sonic did do it is that white space still exists and the eggmen were in there. Sonic has more evidence of restoring the world after The Eggmen's defeat than not.

And again these abilities do not equal Reality Warping. People who have these abilities, no matter how good they are do not suddenly gain Reality Warping just for having them. Those "standards" aren't a quota of abilities for getting reality warping, they're examples of how it can be used, I.E. a Reality Warper can use Time Manipulation, but a Time Manipulation user does not get reality warping.

And taking the "color" from a world isn't reality warping either, it's spatial manipulation. Not only that you're taking it out of context to make the it seem as if Tails is saying "well use the chaos emeralds to fix everything!" and not "we'll use the chaos emeralds to beat that monster and fix everything!". Not mention the only thing to "fix" is putting the eras back to where they're supposed to be and take everyone home, both of which are just more Time-Space Manipulation so even if the Sonics were responsible, it'd be an ability they already have.

The White Space exists separately from the Time Eater, as when even after it was destroyed, the Eggmen were still stuck there. Tails even flat out says in the Final Battle that where the Super Sonics are is it's personal dimension.

It is Confirmation, The Super Sonic's restored the world directly after The Eggmen's plans were foiled, Sonic restored the world, proof that sonic did do it is that white space still exists and the eggmen were in there. Sonic has more evidence of restoring the world after The Eggmen's defeat than not.

Not really. The Eggmen were in the Time Eater, and went down with it. All this shows is

A. Sonic and Co. got sent back after it's defeat and due to how time travel (subjectively) works in Sonic they got sent back to the exact time they were taken like nothing ever happened, hence why his Chilli Dog is still hot.

B. The eras started to fix themselves after we even see a portal open up automatically for Classic to take him home.

That was not even my argument, again Time Eater can create his own set of dimensions, make Timeline split and make their own time-space, and as well as erase them of existence and/or change the color of their being, Sonic counters this with speed, Super Sonic counters this with the power of the chaos emeralds that says "after we defeat that monster we can restore the world" also this is the examples of Reality Warping "Examples include erasing things out of existence, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc" Time Eater has more than one of these meaning it is a reality warper.

I never said it was Possible Uses: "Users change where the universe around them sits putting them anywhere instantly, similar to teleportation" and "Completely or partially erase things from existence"

Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation are forms and states of Reality Warping to note. Time Eater can erase things from existence including time and and/or place things in a white limbo.

No it doesn't, it is a part of it, it's creation. The first set of cutscenes prove it is the effect of time eater erasing all of time and rampaging the time stream.

Yes it does, the 3DS clearly shows after beating time eater they can restore things to how they were, you do know that super sonic warped the time streams and stages out of the white space and back into their regular placement in time right? That's where the "we can use the chaos emeralds to restore the world" came from.

A. You got no evidence to what you're saying.

B. The Eras fixing themselves were caused by Sonics effect of fixing the world after the defeat of time eater, actually In fact the portal was their for quite some time and it began to close so they said bye to the classic era version Of themselves.

And again these are all separate abilities.

Erasing things from existence is Existence Erasure, another ability that is separate from Reality Warping.

He didn't make the timeline split, he took Crisis City which is Split From the main timeline thanks to 06 and placed it in the White Space.

Taking the color from things is Spatial Manipulation.

And again the examples are not a quota of abilities that needs to be fulfilled to gain Reality Warping, they're simply examples of how it can be used, as every single one of the examples listed is an ability all it's own.

They are separate abilities from Reality Warping. Several characters have both Time and Space Manipulation and the Time Eater is no exception.

No it's not, it's a area of space the Time Eater's victims are sent to. It is completely independent of him.

No it doesn't this is literally what happens

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55xtfn--TU

Beat the time eater > Poof their back.

Yes it does, the 3DS clearly shows after beating time eater they can restore things to how they were, you do know that super sonic warped the time streams and stages out of the white space and back into their regular placement in time right? That's where the "we can use the chaos emeralds to restore the world" came from.

Prove this. Because there's zero implication, mention or even scene of this. It's soley a baseless assumption off a out of context one line of dialouge. Which exactly why this thread was made in the 1st place.

Also if they truly were responsible, why would they worry about it shrinking on them if they could just simply create another one?

Hst master said:
And again these are all separate abilities.

Erasing things from existence is Existence Erasure, another ability that is separate from Reality Warping.

He didn't make the timeline split, he took Crisis City which is Split From the main timeline thanks to 06 and placed it in the White Space.

Taking the color from things is Spatial Manipulation.

And again the examples are not a quota of abilities that needs to be fulfilled to gain Reality Warping, they're simply examples of how it can be used, as every single one of the examples listed is an ability all it's own.

They are separate abilities from Reality Warping. Several characters have both Time and Space Manipulation and the Time Eater is no exception.

No it's not, it's a area of space the Time Eater's victims are sent to. It is completely independent of him.

No it doesn't this is literally what happens

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55xtfn--TU

Beat the time eater > Poof their back.

Prove this. Because there's zero implication, mention or even scene of this. It's soley a baseless assumption off a out of context one line of dialouge. Which exactly why this thread was made in the 1st place.

Also if they truly were responsible, why would they worry about it shrinking on them if they could just simply create another one?
I'm gonna skip most of your arguments as they are just circular arguments and they are things I've explained already.

After defeating the time eater they can "restore the world" https://ibb.co/tBDvm27 https://ibb.co/SXbSy9g https://ibb.co/sP9PS63 https://ibb.co/3mZmx8k https://ibb.co/y61Q9Q0 using the chaos emeralds. Sonic implies doesn't didn't restore reality after the defeat of time eater when context of the patching plan after defeating time eater is present.

Why do so when a portal is already there? As a matter of fact that seems like something they can do with chaos emeralds which they don't feasibly have at the moment especially since they restored the world to the point before Time Eater erased it, meaning the chaos emeralds could be scattered all over the world at that point in time.....

You shouldn't quote large walls of text. It makes threads really tiring to scroll through. And likewise.

Posting the same scans again isn't going to help your agrument. Tails isn't saying these as separate things, it's a domino effect. If A (Time Eater's defeat) is completed, B.(Everything goes back to normal) will happen as a result.

Simple, because they can't. If they truly could make another they wouldn't be worried about it closing or being stuck. Not to mention it's the Time Eater's Rift. Hinting even more towards The Timeline is fixing itself then Sonic manually fixing it.

It proves my arguments. It's not a domino effect, grab the chaos emeralds, defeat time eater and restore the world.

They are in Base form and have no emeralds that's the best explanation because the chaos emeralds have the ability to manipulate time and space and time travel even to users in Base form. Hints? No nothing implies the time stream is fixing itself.

And as I've said before Beating Time Eater and Restoring the world are tied. one can't be done without the other. Not to mention I've already had the scans in the op (Or at least I did before Google+ shut down). Bringing the exact same scans that are being brought into question in the 1st place is just circular.

And yet we never see this. All we see is they're back, not to mention the Chaos Emeralds time traveling was in 06, which was erased and subsequently their memories of them, they wouldn't know that in the least. The Burden of Proof is on you to prove that they are responsible, "there's nothing implying the timeline is fixing itself" isn't an argument. Occam's Razor goes with the least assumptions and sonic beating the time eater and everything going back to normal has less assumptions than him having to manually fix everything himself.

No they are not, you still have not proven that yet, the scans claiming sonic needing to use the chaos emeralds to restore the world after beating time eater is there and you have not debunked it yet.

The Context is still there, hello the 06 Timeline is in generations, did you not see Crisis city? The burden of proof is on you actually since you're the one who started claiming "sonic isn't responsible" again the "restore the world" Scan is the context proving sonic used the chaos emeralds after time eaters defeat. Don't mention that fallacy because the context I've given shows that Sonic used the chaos emeralds after time eaters defeat, what you're committing is a hitchens razor. He restored the world to the way it was before time eater's interference. Hence the quote "still warm, hah! Time travel"

No they aren't. At this point it's simply the opposition trying to force their interpretation on it, ignoring the context.

And Sonic doesn't remember it. Which is why he wouldn't know the Chaos Emeralds are capable of this. And no, you're attempting to say Sonic is specifically responsible off a dialouge revolving around the Time Eater's weakness being the Chaos Emeralds. You're then attempting to further force it with the "Sonic MUST be responsible because he made a Time Travel Joke", which isn't eveidence in the least. And no I don't, you're asking me to prove a negative which isn't how we do things here, it's up to you to bring definitive proof that

A. This is Reality Warping

B. Sonic is responsible.

The scans show that they figured out his weakness, the time travel joke is just that, a time travel joke.

Hst master said:
No they aren't. At this point it's simply the opposition trying to force their interpretation on it, ignoring the context.

And Sonic doesn't remember it. Which is why he wouldn't know the Chaos Emeralds are capable of this. And no, you're attempting to say Sonic is specifically responsible off a dialouge revolving around the Time Eater's weakness being the Chaos Emeralds. You're then attempting to further force it with the "Sonic MUST be responsible because he made a Time Travel Joke", which isn't eveidence in the least. And no I don't, you're asking me to prove a negative which isn't how we do things here, it's up to you to bring definitive proof that

A. This is Reality Warping

B. Sonic is responsible.

The scans show that they figured out his weakness, the time travel joke is just that, a time travel joke.

Yes they are. Actually at this point you're trying to prove sonic did nothing after defeating time eater but you expect me to prove it to you, you're instating something that's not there.

Crisis City proves 06 Timeline still exists, and if that is the Case Sonic is capable of using the chaos emeralds to that degree, there's nothing showing he isn't capable of doing so. That's not my argument, Sonic commenting on the benefits of time travel is Showing he used the Chaos Control to restore the world to the point before time eaters interference. That's not how it went though, I disagreed with the removal and showed my stance with proof and now I can ask you to the same, it's called hitchens razor, if you don't specifically prove your side than I can dismiss it.

A. Sonic can Reality Warp.

B. Yes.

And they can restore the world with them.

Except he didn't. There's zero proof around it besides self assertion.

I never said the timeline didn't exist, I said that Sonic didn't remember it. He can't use an ability he doesn't even remember he is capable of. Except that is your argument. Not once in the game does he use Chaos Control and you're insinuating he did because he made a joke about time travel. Except you're "Proof" is literally the exact same scans that is being brought into question in the 1st place and asserting that it's something new. You've brought no proof, only a lot of baseless assumptions off out of context dialouge and the same scans that are already been looked at and brought into question. Again you're asking to prove a negative, that isn't going to change if you simply ignore it.

A. This isn't an argument

B. This isn't an atgument

And it's up to you to prove that they did, because what's already here isn't enough and why this thread was made in the 1st place.

Yes using the same scans that are being brought into question as new proof is Circular, I've already said this. I'm assuming you have no proof for your claims.

I'm not walking around it, I'm telling you it's not new. It's what got it accepted in the 1st place and is now being brought into question.

You're trying to use what's being questioned and is taken out of context in the 1st place as proof which is a circular argument. Like I said before, your scans, before Google+ shut down was already linked into the OP. There's simply not enough evidence for Super Sonic to have RW.

What got it accepted is mostly staying like that.

Whatever, your google+ scan isn't there so prove it with another link. The evidence given for sonic to have reality warping Isn't even out of reach like you're arguing.

This is redundant and this will be closed very soon because it lacks substance.

What got it accepted is mostly staying like that.

With what support? Because I've already countered your arguments and the ones brought before that.

Whatever, your google+ scan isn't there so prove it with another link. The evidence given for sonic to have reality warping Isn't even out of reach like you're arguing.

Sure if you take it out of context, and what do you mean prove it? The link was showing one the reasons it got accepted, aka the 3DS scans, which you've already Re:provided.

This is redundant and this will be closed very soon because it lacks substance

That's not for you to decide, it's up to staff and there's already a staff member who agrees. But I do agree this is getting tedious.

The fact it's still on his profile.

Which is valid and you haven't debunked.

I'm not deciding anything, I'm predicting the outcome of this predicament, if it passes? Okay if not? Welp told ya. Shit you think? Also just because one staff agrees doesn't mean it's all valid. This will likely be looked into months or years after this time frame if it isn't immediately rejected, accepted or closed.

This happened with the Maginaryworld downgrade.

Let's take this down a notch, I can sense the heat a little so let's go play in the pool and calm down.

Because this has been abandoned for months and courtesy of Zamasu above...

Zamasu Chan wrote: Okay so here's how every current Sonic CRT thread goes: the same people come, occam's razors being thrown around, abandonment of the thread making it last for at least a month, ÔÖ¥ circles, and time wasted. As harsh as it sounds this seems like it's gonna be an outbreak. So I'll sit back and let everyone settle this among themselves.

It's not still there because I'm wrong, it's there because the thread has little traffic.

Except I have multiple times now.

You're predicting the outcome, but a staff member already agrees...

Anyone noticing how only the three of us are the only ones really contesting our thought here? It's nothing but yes, no's and maybe's in this site and not a definitive answer until the judgement has been made lenient.

Sigh Imagine please...

We don't need to derail this as a rant towards Vs Battle Wiki. It's already bad as it is, this is only making it worse. Confront a human resource member if you have this problem.

Uh huh, your point?

I never said it was, it's there because many accepted it, there will clearly be more people like me who disagrees with the downgrade.

No you have not, it's mostly been a mix of strawman And hitchens razor here.

I am, again one staff agreeing Isn't changing this one bit. I could be wrong but if it happens I'll just be the guy that told you so.

I am not ranting towards Vsbattle Wiki, merely pointing out this guys manifesto. The Traffic does not necessarily determine the relevancy of the Crt, pop up on other's walls and have them partake in this thread, if they don't participate it's because they're probably uncomfortable about it or straight up disagree. Although participation varies from disagreements to concur's.

The Point is the thread isn't rejected soley because it hasn't been resolved immediately.

When have I strawmanmed and it's not Hitchen's Razor, it's Burden of Proof.

Also I have asked people to Particpate, I wanted to ask some more staff but that runs the risk being called biased since the Staff Knowledgeable aren't completely supporters(Not many Sonic Supporters I know would do this but it's a risk nonetheless for a passing new account or lurker) or aren't active often. I've also bumped the thread multiple times.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
I am not ranting towards Vsbattle Wiki, merely pointing out this guys manifesto.
Regardless of the context of the scenario, I've sensed an underlying feeling of you really not liking how this wiki runs for some quite time, and I am trying my best here not to let it blow up and get you in trouble. That's why I asked you to not hamper on it much here

Not my point. It would eventually be rejected or lose relevancy. That's my point you're strawmanning right now.

Burden of proof you have to prove, 1. Beat Monster 2. Restore World, now you said "it was automatically fixed after time eaters defeat" with no evidence and above all else white space still exists so that proves it's not automatic and it was restored via chaos control offscreen since the events of the game has to do with getting the emeralds, beat time eater and restore the world.

And where has that gotten you? If this is happening despite all your efforts people aren't playing with the bets on the table, and only a handful of people agree, whereas there's probably more than that who disagree/shows no interest in this. That's what I'm saying here. Recognize the big picture. If I posted a thread about ZaStando's Tier of Sonic even if it had tons of evidence to boot, people here aren't interested in that and/or straight disagree with it just because the tier; it's higher than what they're used to or they are uncomfortable with the subject or? They disagree. It will not gain relevancy no matter how much one bumps the thread. And that's being factual here with a good analogy.

Regardless of the context of the scenario, I've sensed an underlying feeling of you really not liking how this wiki runs for some quite time, and I am trying my best here not to let it blow up and get you in trouble. That's why I asked you to not hamper on it much here

Exactly what I was talking about, my well thought out but light controversial opinions get me in trouble in this wiki. That's why I didn't want to respond even though I disagreed.

@Imagine No. The trouble part comes from blowing up and being hostile, accusing the staff of treachery in the middle of a random CRT. If you believe the wiki has problems there are better ways of expressing your concerns.

I wasn't claiming the staff was treacherous, all I'm saying is this guys "one staff agrees" isn't gonna exactly fly, I can mention a few instances where that happened while I was scrolling around the site.

I will get to expressing my concerns but I need time.

I didn't say you said that. It was just a general idea of the situation I have set up. As a matter of fact all of what I said was just being general. I'm not accusing you of doing these things, I am merely pointing out the general idea of what can happen if you don't let out your concerns in a healthy matter.

Where would I go to request new pages in topics/rules of crossover cosmological scaling or a new speed statistic? Like Inaccessible Speed? Or discuss a possible change for the outlier section? These need to be addressed which part of the forum would I go to or ask?

And that's not how it works, that's the point of bumping to keep relevancy.

And again you're asking me to prove a negative. Which yet again is not how Burden of Proof works. Not to mention again the white space was not created by the time eater. Placing Eras there =/= creating it. Furthermore you've shown no proof that they used Chaos Control(The ability isn't even mentioned) and is trying to infer this off of them mentioning they're gonna use them to beat Time Eater which is at worst out of context and at best extremely vauge.

Showing no interest =/= disagreeing. Showing no interest in a CRT doesn't equate to disagreeing, afterall, you're proof of that since you've both shown interest and disagreed. There are plenty of CRTs with verses I support that i don't necessarily diasgree or agree with simply because I dont want to participate. Simply ignoring it because people aren't commenting is just gonna cause more problems than bumping it, since if it gets brought up in a Vsbattle, the answer will simply be "Make a CRT" or take up the majority of the thread.

@Imagine If your problems are the way how some of the things are dealt here regarding how we index our characters and not something among the lines of "staff bias" (not saying you're saying it to be clear) then you should try a CRT. But before that, it's best to confront an admin about it on their walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back