• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it isn't working Now is it?, I only happened to come here because I was scrolling through all the Sonic downgrades and I happened to see yours, it intrigued me but I still disagreed none the less.

It's not a negative it is a legit sub-topic relevant to your claim.the context of "restoring the world" also they time eater didn't just erase one time and space but all of time and space. exhibit A: lizuka confirmed time eater erased all of time and space with his presence http://sonicretro.org/2011/05/first-look-and-details-for-sonic-generations-3ds/ and https://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/06/e3-sonic-generations-qa-with-takashi-iizuka/

The context is literally shouting "best time eater and then restore world" how are you missing this? Bruh!!!! Lmao 😂
Goteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.png
the white space dimensions are his, he can place timelines inside dimensions which means time eater can make a macrosm of some kind, a promotional material of sonic generations (translated from jap)
Run_san.png
if time eater can make dimensions and manipulate it at it's whim after carrying over timelines than that's enough to qualify for reality warping.

Bruh no. That's not how it works, if people don't get your memo of the post immediately than it will get attention only after a noticeable amount of time.

Dude I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying about BoP....

My claim, that Sonic and Time Eater don't have Reality Warping is the Negative Claim. Yours is the claim they do. In which case, you have to prove it as that is the positive claim.

Again those links don't show anything. One's talking about getting a 1st look at the game(nothing about the White Space being Time Eater's Personal Dimension). And again erasing time and space is not in any capacity Reality Warping by itself. And I never said that he affected one era.

The context is one happening in order for the other to. They're not separate, they're conjoined.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6E0X_sF8JLU And again, Tails directly says what the Time Eater's dimension is. No mention of the white space and I'd like to see the site where you got that from.

Taking Eras from their respective places and placing them in the White Space isn't creating a macrocosm at all. Furthermore the comic literally says zero about it being "his" dimension. Dude, creating a dimension literally still falls under Time-Space Manipulation.

"That's not how it works" That's exactly how it works. I speak from experience.

No I understand.

I did, you never debunked it.

Dude I literally just showed you White-Space being Time Eaters created dimension, white space is legit the result of all of time and space being ripped apart/erased. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556577874245845002/602054758433423361/image0.png and it is his dimension https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602055082418372629/image0.png

I already shown they weren't now you have prove otherwise since that's the argument you're using after being refuted.

The Lair is not all of Time Eaters dimensions lmao where did you get that idea? I've shown the scan that's all that matters. Also you still failed to refute Sonic restoring the world after time Eaters defeat (as it is stated that they had to do that before by classic tails)

The Times are their own world placed in a white time limbo. That's how Eggman is attempting to undo his L's.

That is how it works, is anyone else besides us really in this discussion? Yes or No.

No you didn't, you only make the claim you did

And I want the site that says that. I'm not talking about the generations comic strip. Cuz literally nowhere in the game is it stated "The White Space is the Time Eater's Lair."

A. The White Space has always been there, as if we go by your logic, The Eggmen shouldn't have been stuck in it as destroying the Time Eater put everything back to normal.

B. That's not reality warping. Dude that's still Time Space Manipulation. They become Lifeless and void of color because that's what happens when you put them in the White Space.

C. You haven't shown otherwise, you've linked Interviews that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Prove it. Because so far nothing has shown otherwise of the Time Eater having more than one personal dimension. And Classic Tails never stated that. He stated that by beating the time eater they can turn everything back to normal. Stonewalling that he said otherwise isn't an argument. Not to mention literally right after Time Eater is beaten everyone goes back to the party, independent of Sonic (they literally start popping back in one at a time, no mention of "Chaos Control" as you claim. Which you still have yet to prove).

And that's not making a macrocosm. That's not how making a macrocosm is at all.

Nice Loaded Question.

No I didn't, I proved my positive, and you're still walking around the facts and scans.

That was not my claim nor what the scan says, it's a place that time eater created when he erased all of time. The time Eaters lair (which I've never talked about or even mentioned) is your assumption.

Prove it since that's your claim, and it's your positive, when a being is destroyed it does not mean there creations die off, like Shooting a Rich Guy and killing him in point blank range is not going to rid all his riches and benefits.

No that's what happens when time eater erases space time period.

I've provided the interviews showcasing Time Eater indeed erased all of time Incase some bozo says he only erased one timestream.

No.... https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602057569430798337/image0.jpg and https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602057568684343306/image1.jpg deadass! "And then we can restore the world to the way it was before" as an action not a automatic sequence like you claim, inb4 another invincible ignorance fallacy.

That is how it works.

Answer Damnnit.

No I'm not, your "scans" are just the same old scans that repeatedly in a circular manner, insiting their proof.

It's never said he created it. All that's said is that's where he places them. And I've never said you mentioned it.

That's not a positive claim....thats a negative. For example: The World isn't flat is the Negative claim and will always be the Negative claim. And that's a false equivolency, literally everything the time eater did was reversed upon his defeat. Not to mention the exact same thing happened when Solaris got blown out: Everything he did was reversed.

And places them in the white space. It's where they end up.

Refer to my 1st sentence at this point...

No it's not. Placing a bunch of timelines you didn't create in a area is not creating a macrocosm.

And again that's a loaded question. No matter if I answer yes or no, it benefits you.

Regardless, I'm going to bed as it's real late, I'll answer if you reply afterwards.

Hst master said:
No I'm not, your "scans" are just the same old scans that repeatedly in a circular manner, insiting their proof.

It's never said he created it. All that's said is that's where he places them. And I've never said you mentioned it.

That's not a positive claim....thats a negative. For example: The World isn't flat is the Negative claim and will always be the Negative claim. And that's a false equivolency, literally everything the time eater did was reversed upon his defeat. Not to mention the exact same thing happened when Solaris got blown out: Everything he did was reversed.

And places them in the white space. It's where they end up.

Refer to my 1st sentence at this point...

No it's not. Placing a bunch of timelines you didn't create in a area is not creating a macrocosm.

And again that's a loaded question. No matter if I answer yes or no, it benefits you.
Because that's the proof confirming my claims.

The Scan I also showed you says it's time Eaters dimension and again you said the white dimension existed before time eater so prove it.

Didn't need that gish gallop false analogy, everything he did after his defeat was restored when sonic used the chaos emeralds off screen. Again the 3DS Scan proves they had business after beating time eater. Solaris Was in the case of "kill it's link to our dimension before it's disastrous split can occur" don't know why this is relevant, The 06 Events exist but no one gives a hint that they remember it.

White Space is the limbo result of Time Eater erasing time and space.

Multiple Worlds in a single dimension is a macrocosm.

Exactly, glad you understand that.

And they're the exact same thing that is being brought into question. It's not proof, it's just the same scans ad nausem

And again, where is that scan from? Because the game says otherwise.

Prove it. Because that's yet another assumption that you're making without any proof. The 3DS scan is blatantly tying together Beating Time Eater and Restoring world.

No it's not. It's exists independently and is where he places the Eras

And he did not make the Eras. He in no way "created a macrocosm"

So you admitted that you were just trying to use a loaded question? Dude what?

It's not ad nausem, you never debunked the scans in themselves, you made a claim saying defeating time eater in itself automatically restored everything which you have no proof of, again Super Sonic likely used the chaos emeralds of screen.

The game never says otherwise the existence of the entire area (white limbo) is literally caused by time eater ripping reality and disrupting time https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602054758433423361/image0.png. Putting the characters into an erased stasis of white limbo, that was time eater creating this void by ripping time. No it ties together 1. Beating time eater and 2. Then restoring the world.

Prove it! You've pulled nothing but red-herrings and strawman Prove it exists separately, it was literally created by time eater erasing time and space hence the no time in the empty space. Even without a scan you should be able to comprehend this.

Is anyone other than me and you actively participating in this debate? Yes or No.

Yes it is Ad Nauseam. You claim that I haven't, with

• No proof that sonic used Chaos Control

• No proof that Sonic is responsible

• No proof that even time eater has reality warping when everything you try to say is RW is just Time Space Manipulation.

Your sole argument when asked to prove them is "Prove it wrong" which isn't an argument. It simply tells me you lack the evidence to back up the claim. It's circular

For you Tails Dialouge is evidence for all of these events despite never seeing them nor mentioning them.

And again, he never created it. Putting them there causes this. Dude the scans are not saying what you want them to say.

A. No I haven't, you seem to keep ignoring how Burden of Proof works and trying to turn it on me.

B. The White Space has always had no time. You keep trying to ask me to prove a negative dude and it's not going to work.

And again, throwing loaded questions repeatedly doesn't change my experience.

Sonic is responsible via the time travel quote at the end Proof he might have used it off screen because my scans indicate that work has to be done after time Eaters defeat.

He augments and changes reality Lmao.

No you came up with a "oh uh white space isn't created by time eater" and "time eater = everything back to normal which is not what the 3DS showed in context" it's circular because you're making up new topics when I bunk you off the scale, red herring lol

But that's how it is, "beat time eater and restore our world"

Also the proof of time eater creating white space is from the both the sonic channel site and the official strategy guide of sonic generations, it used to also be on sonic channel but..... they changed the website..... so I am going to have to buy it sometime. They are saying and implicating what I'm saying. That's the problem you're not accepting.

A. I proved my argument, you say something with no proof and ask me to Debunk it which I could use hitchens and Occam's razor to an extent.

B. It's an empty space that gains color when sonic runs through it...... that's an indicator right there that time eater is responsible since it's a white limbo which he encased most of Sonics friends. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602054758433423361/image0.png The place is empty and dead because of time eater.

White Space is a world that gains color the more sonic explores it via lizuka

"There have been rumors of hub worlds between levels similar to Unleashed. Is this something you can confirm?

Ha, ha. Well, as we've said. Classic and Modern Sonic meet through time anomalies as a mysterious force is erasing time. Areas are a wash of pure white. As classic and modern beat these classic levels more color comes into the world. You could say the white space starts as a hub that opens up more as the color comes back in." https://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/06/e3-sonic-generations-qa-with-takashi-iizuka/

White Space = Hub that becomes more whole the more levels is completed.....

That means sonic is reversing the damage Time Eater put in to white space by running.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602125044013072404/image0.png

It'll teach you wisdom.

Except that's literally just a joke about time travel. If I make a joke about time travel, that means I must be responsible? And no they don't, you want them to be.

And nothing in the game whatsoever says he made the White Space, otherwise it wouldn't exist after it was destroyed. And I'm not making up new topics. It's what's in the op.

So you don't have a basis for Time Eater supposedly creating the White Space either?

A. No you didn't, you soley say you did and stonewall otherwise. Occams Razor would lie with me, as my argument takes the least assumptions.

-Sonic beats time eater > Everything goes back to normal.

2 steps

Your argument requires you to assume that Tails was talking about these 2 goals separate, and assume that Chaos Control, an ability that has never been mentioned by anyone was used to fix everything immediately between when Sonic beats Time Eater and the cutscene that shows they made it back, and uses a joke Sonic made as further "evidence". It also assumes that Time-Space Manipulation and Reality Warping is interchangeable with zero basis, ignoring how our system works.

And that's limited spatial manipulation. Literally every example you can list of Sonic and Time Eater is either assumption, Time Manipulation or Space Manipulation.

It's a fallacy.

Your not debunking my positive by saying that, the roles stated by tails were a given. Period.

The Official Sources for the game did, One was on the site. Sonic central friggin revamped there freaking site for the 5th time. And I'm giving thought towards buying that Guide.

I have the scan right now from it's original source but it's original source was changed by sega so..... ayyyyyyeeeeee I'll probably have to buy it (even though I really have better things to spend my money on not a darn sonic guide)

No, it takes the assumptions not based on the totality of context.

No. Beat Time Eater. Then Correct World.

What else would you call using any amount of chaos energy in Sonic? Chaos Control!, what else could it be that would allow him to fix time and set an limited anomaly that sends classic sonic back in time.

Most of the events of generations was a time travel event anyway this doesn't prove that no rw was involved.

White Space is caused by time eater if sonic is able to reverse it bar none, I might now have to buy a guide for this.

No it's not. Asking you a question about who's partaking in a post is no fallacy, you could answer yes or no and our debate leaves it in the dust. Do you know what a logical fallacy is?

I don't have to debunk your positive. You have to prove it beyond saying you did, that's how Burden of Proof works instead of you trying to turn on it me ad nausem to avoid backing your claims.

I've bought the guide years ago when the game came out but lost it. And I can say without a doubt that it says nothing about Time Eater creating white space. Even the "scan" you posted only has it being claimed ownership which is entirely different, lest we have a Superman Prime 1 Million situation on our hands.

Again, that is only your word, you've done little to actually back up your claims other than saying you did and "you haven't debunked them".

And that's not the correct context.

And again, you have to prove he did this. Your answer clearly shows that you can't prove it, as it never happens and is just assumptions.

Time Travel isn't reality warping in the 1st place. It's up to you to prove that their is reality warping.

And it's a cause by the white space, how does sonic being able to have Limited Spatial Manipulation tie the 2 together? That's another fallacy, affirming the consequence

Yes, loaded questions are a fallacy.

Clearly now you're just commenting to get the last word. I'm going to not respond after this and I'm going to scout this post out. If it is accepted good job, if it isn't? I told you so.

Code:
the proof is above us. Ad Nausem no, that comes into the play when the scans are repeated and no longer hold a point or relevance which they still do since you keep referencing them in which case I have to correct you.
Who do you think I am? I'm not taking your word for it, I actually have a pic of it saying it's made by time eater in the scan to sonic channels site. No that's not it..... wait were you planning on denying that scan? If you did.... wow..... just wow....

You're saying so with no proof where as tails states "we could restore our world back to the way it was before". Lmao still denying.

Again Tails quotes. And sonic post beating time eater I don't know why you keep bringing this up, the context clearly implied "we" could restore the world after time Eaters demise.

I never said it was, I said just because it's a time travel event does not mean there wasn't reality warping involved because you were about to use that notion as a slick way to find your way to the goal of the conversation where it wasn't going where you think it was going.

Eyes gives off Lens Flares https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556577874245845002/602054758433423361/image0.png Nyuggaaaaa!!!!! It was caused by time eater. You're overthinking this, sonic fixing the dimension itself with speed means the white space was created by Time Eater whether it was by wormhole gap, or rampaging another world before Eggman set his sights on sonic which is fairly plausible and obvious.

I asked you one question.....

And they don't hold a point. I've already made clear the context of it, instead they're repeatedly shown as if they'll change.

That's fine, I don't really require to believe me or not. And I've went to the Sonic Channel site dude...and again claiming ownership =/= creation of it.

And it's clearly not. Given that we never see a lick of what you're implying in either version.

And it being a time travel event doesn't mean there's reality warping in the 1st place. It's another assumption.

I'm not overthinking it it's simple. Sonic being able to fix the spaces doesn't mean that time eater created white space.

And it's a loaded one.

And no I'm not "commenting to get the last word" I'm commenting because you're arguing against my post and I'm addressing your points. But it's not like I can make you respond or agree.

Since it seems enough agree at this point all that's left is to unlock the pages and apply the changes

Alright, @Hst master can apply the edits. Let me know when you're done.

I have unlocked Classic and locked Modern. What about Time Eater?

Time Eater is fine, he never had it on his page ironically, and I've applied the edits, this can be closed. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back