• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pain victim wins.

A8mJTr2.jpeg

Itachi Uchiha is a fictional character from the anime "Naruto," while Zeno-sama is a character from the anime "Dragon Ball Super." Since they belong to different fictional universes, it's impossible to determine who would win in a fight between the two, as their powers and abilities are based on the unique rules of their respective universes. Both characters are incredibly powerful in their own right, so the outcome of such a hypothetical battle would depend on the specific circumstances and rules set by their creators.
"Given equalized speed and starting distance, Zen'o would likely win against Itachi Uchiha. Zen'o possesses incomprehensible power, being the ruler of all universes in the Dragon Ball series. His abilities include erasing entire universes with a mere thought, making him virtually unstoppable. While Itachi is undoubtedly powerful in the Naruto series, his abilities are limited compared to the omnipotent Zen'o. Therefore, in a direct confrontation, Zen'o would emerge as the definitive victor."

"Given equalized speed and starting distance, Zen'o would likely win against Itachi Uchiha. Zen'o possesses incomprehensible power, being the ruler of all universes in the Dragon Ball series. His abilities include erasing entire universes with a mere thought, making him virtually unstoppable. While Itachi is undoubtedly powerful in the Naruto series, his abilities are limited compared to the omnipotent Zen'o. Therefore, in a direct confrontation, Zen'o would emerge as the definitive victor."

"Son Goku... may I call you Kakarot? Your friend did, but he's not an issue anymore. I've been in your world for a while now. Ive gone through time to achieve ultimate power. Note the ring on my finger, Saiyan. You may find it familiar. It's allowed me to learn from, and manipulate, the greatest threats you've seen. Moro, Bibidi, Zamasu, I've studied all their magic, and mastered it myself. Remember when you were a baby, and Cooler could have killed you? I made him stop. When Buu's dog was killed? That was me. You giving Cell that bean? Me. That whole Black Star Dragon Ball fiasco? Me. Every stupid or incoherent decision in this universe, all leading to this point. Beyond your world's time and space, in a world of my own. In this realm, I alone am the honored one, and you shall know the true solo king."

"Son Goku... may I call you Kakarot? Your friend did, but he's not an issue anymore. I've been in your world for a while now. Ive gone through time to achieve ultimate power. Note the ring on my finger, Saiyan. You may find it familiar. It's allowed me to learn from, and manipulate, the greatest threats you've seen. Moro, Bibidi, Zamasu, I've studied all their magic, and mastered it myself. Remember when you were a baby, and Cooler could have killed you? I made him stop. When Buu's dog was killed? That was me. You giving Cell that bean? Me. That whole Black Star Dragon Ball fiasco? Me. Every stupid or incoherent decision in this universe, all leading to this point. Beyond your world's time and space, in a world of my own. In this realm, I alone am the honored one, and you shall know the true solo king."
Holy shit

Itachi is so cool

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.
THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL
CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL