• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno vs doomslayer

Both low 1c

Speed equalized

SBA

Zeno:

Doomslayer:

Doomslayer gives zeno a candy:

would passive fate hax save him? if not zeno low diff
His fate hax is extremely over time as it make him will eventually destroy the Maykrs, and if i'm not wrong, he lost it after destroying the race which is his Low 1-C key, so he don't have passive fate hax anymore, even if he still has it, like i said, it is over time so unless you set a fighting condition that extremely favoring Doomguys, his fate hax not gonna work

I thought zeno is the weakest low 1c since his only notable hax is ee but doomguy is weaker then him
EE is a powerful hax, there are people who strong despite not having high number of abilities, because they possesses powerful abilities. And Zeno EE is 5D history EE, pretty powerful which either you need resistance to 5D EE or have High-Godly Regen at history level to counter
ye doomguy is still the weakest
Doomguys and Trunks Xenoverse and previous Low 1-C Alien X, still Trunks has RE and Alien X has Mind hax and EE, Doomguys has no offensive haxes, also iirc Doomguys is reverse smurf, most of his haxes and resistance isn't on the same level as his tier

Back