• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remia vs Allkapocs

Angels are pretty versatile with their light and holy magic as are demons with hellfire. So the notable techniques part was hard for me since that would be and endless list. So I added powerful named techniques. Think of it like imagination manifestation but with light. Can use a wide variety of techniques with light and do a lot. Minds well be similar to a green lantern ring really. That's just how I prefer light magic to go down. As well as any element really. I feel they should do a variety of things with said magic.

So when ppl think "fire manipulation" they probably think oh you shoot flames, for me it's like yea.. but you can do anything with said fire, like idk summon a fire castle, summon a fire dragon whatever as long as it's fire

Well, Remia is actually a great fighter in hand to hand, but her skill lies in her weapon skill mostly. Which says alk is weak to. Can form light blades from her hand and can use her sword which is far more powerful than those. She uses them when she gets serious.

With the speed advantage, flight advantage and even teleporting he's gunna have a hard time in close combat especially since it's canon for the chars to teleport in between attacks. With her grace she can continuously increase her AP with each successful attack, she doesn't even need to hit the target for this to work, even cutting down a forest is enough to work with her grace. Sometimes just needs to have a form. He can also increase his ap but I don't think he would make her bleed based on the information.

Ap probably roughly equal, for both just says destroy planet. Remia also has access to the 100 heaven divine spells. Tho his Durability is large planet, so it would be a matter of eventually falling due to her grace and advantages. Not sure about the metal thing. Angels and demons don't have the same biology as humans.

Looking at his weakness he's gunna be in for a world of trouble

I say she wins low dif Assuming information is mostly right

To be fair tho,Allkapocs faced others skilled in weapon fighting and that can fly too,while possibly not as fast as Remia,he handled speedster characters before too

Now teleporting between attacks is useful,but it gets predictable after a while and even Allkapocs can tell eventually where she might strike next

Okay, well I didn't know that of course. Tho he would most likely take too much lethal damage in the end of things. I think his chance would be better if he wasn't arrogant in his weakness, or he was same speed. Tho Remia does NOT go all out in the beginning. Even against stronger opponents she might just continue to fight them until she's forced to use her full power. So there's that.

I explained with Skar too regarding that,yeah he leaves himself wide open as he cant be hurt by many stuff,but when he faced the main characters,which figured out his and his friend Skar weakness and were injured by them,both were more careful as the battle went on,they werent gonna stand there and wait for them to get more hurt when the main heroes found how to go around the Invulnerability

Same here,Allkapocs would get more careful when Remia starts to hurt him with her slashing strikes a couple of times

Ah, she's pretty versatile, honestly I have no idea what she gunna start with, could be light range blasts (divine holy rays can pierce the target), she could also try to go in and ty hand to hand combat, or she might use her light swords from her hand, or she might draw her sword which is doubtful at the start but she has against a great one named Illia. She has no for sure "game plan" which is why I won't just be like "she does this, she does that" but she does have stuff she does and doesn't.

There's also frame. Which is like time stop. Learned it from arch angel Raphael which causes her to temporarily hop into another dimension, as time is stationary in the "real one", but as soon as she is about to make contact its resumed again. If she were to try to use this to cut someone's head off, she would return and time would resume when she's maybe an inch away from beheading him. This can be risky if the person has a correct guess or they keep their focus 100% and manage to react as soon as she appears again. This ability has been countered before, but it's still ruthless, pretty balanced version of time stop.

This would be pretty bad for allkapocs since he is at speed disadvantage from the start. Tho to be fair she doesn't even use this often. Since she's one of the fastest in the series behind Catarina and her brother Raphael. She's arrogant lol

This is pretty much Hit time ability from dragon ball super from what you telling me

Also while it is put that on the notavle attacks section,the power and abilities one has no time manipulation listed there and during a match you cant edit profiles to add stuff

That was already there, there a few things that are obvious but aren't on the powers and abilities section. But yea that was already there. She does have telekinesis tho idk if I even added that. The profile was super old and stuff that was in the story I just recently updated here.

As said it is on the notable attacks section,but not powers and abilities,should have been added there before this got made just saying

@BlackDarkness

How strong is Allka's reality warping resistance?

@Velvet

Does Remia have a solid way to get past Allka's durability?

Yes. She regularly forms light blades, and she has piercing magical attacks. The way her light manipulation works is like a green lantern ring. Not limited to shooting blasts. Also she has her sword on her waist which is far superior to her light weapons. With her strength grace she can constantly increase her physical and magical power by attacking something. Doesn't need to be a living thing to stack. And Remia Reality warping useless here

Im seeing a few more Hax for Remia and im currently leaning torwards her. Not a vote yet though.

@BlackDarkness

How exactly does Allka's metal manipulation work and how likely is he to use it in character?

His resistance to what you asked me is coming from Celestia,2nd strongest character in the Hunter Blood verse,so you can figure from there,also i explained in the profile how it works the metal manipulation,but more simple,the body contains some metal inside,so he can control that with the gauntlets, which you can see on his pic too

Him and Skar(the crocodile character) will use their powers no question if fighting someone wether they are serious or not

Also i feel like speed should be equalized at the moment,cuz it is too unfair for Allkapocs with stuff she has,to make it a bit more even

Another close one match...i like it.

These two are close, but few questions comes my mind.

How Remias smite and curses work?

Another is how good Allkapocs is against fear induction?

Smite is a powerful light attack that focuses a lot of power to do a lot of damage. Curses she can inflict curses on humans that's it really. Although Remia is pretty intimidating.

No worries i have my own business hurries and i should be one to be sorry for be late to give comments.

Alrigth then i presume that Alkapocs could be surpised as Remia unleash hers grace, but then continues figth like nothing happened.

Another question how fast smite can be actived. Does it need physcal touch or can it be actived like my few characters with certain range?

Also is hers ligth attacks just normal ligth, i mean there no special behind them? Because if they normal ligth then Alkapocs should be resist that because energy resistance i am rigth? Correct me if i am wrong.

As i see even Remia has versaile abilties, so have Alkapocs. What prevents him use his magnetism to get rid of hers sword and if Alkapocs can resist ligth attacks by energy resist this match turn long long fireworks show.

If he can`t resist then Remia could do few (cough dozens) ligth swords to impale Alkapocs and then finish match.

So if she can do smite quicly i think she coud do `` Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru`` move with smite to finish the job or then they figth until Remia grace run out thus giving victory to Alkopocs.

So, no vote yet, but maybe soon...

Either or regarding smite and the light is holy if that changes anything. It's a verse with demons and angels, and gods so. Tho when constructs and weapons are created with light they become solid. The ranged light attaks are different tho. Despite the weapons being holy the light attacks have still worked on gods in the verse so that, just more effective against demons. Even angel against angel light still can hurt each other. So in that way I guess it is special.

Also the light can have a burning effect at times. As for smite she can probably use her grace to build up stacks for her power rand then do a really powerful smite. Or hit him with council of the gods which is really strong.

now that speed is equal the chance to use frame is more likely now

The way aura works is.. It scales to defense and damage output. The higher the aura stat the higher the defense and damage you can do. Aura absorbs most damage taken, not 100% untill broken like rwby. So she would never be taking 100% of the full damage of anything. Her grace isn't unlimited like her sister's. she can burn out if she tries to be super aggressive to stack her power up.

i forgot about something important. Soul manipulation. Now leona who was originally her opponent has this, does he have this as well? Leona is a hybrid with this ability and allkapocs is a hybrid, does he not have this or he dos and it wasn't added to the profile? Does allkapocs have anything to permently put her down? because they can regen limbs and such, and survive snapped necks. But she was dying when a dark wraith pierced her stomach with her hand and poisoned her. Humans in the verse are more vulnerable. So Remia being stabbed is like "i'm still good" but Aldera being stabbed is like serious but depends on which. Aura damages the soul which is important or humans to stand a chance otherwise they would need divine weapons to kill angels and demons. However continuing to wear down the body will limit the regen, and eventually can kill due to aura wearing down.

Not sure if verse equalization automatically assumes they can harm the person like bleach? thats why i didn't bring it up. I thought it was irrelevant now im not sure. Kinda forgot how vsb does it.

Im seeing more ways for Remia to put down Allkapocs, but also more ways for Allkapocs to survive Remia's attacks. I'm currently leaning torwards Remia with 8.5/10 Difficulty but I don't know enough to vote. I need to look over both profiles to make sure.

For me i see him lacking good offensive options to beat her up, while she can do that to him, but the thing is, he's so tanky. So i think she can just wear him down in the end, i feel like if he had better pressure options he could probably win, but she is a litte to versatile and she can keep increasing her power if she feels like she needs some extra. As far as hand to hand, although the profile only says martial arts, she's pretty good in that field but her scariest trait is sword skill. If she gets creamed in hand to hand she will just abandon that plana and use her celestial sword or her light swords, or magical light attacks for long range. This is especially canon fighting Cynthia because Cynthia had a higher aura stat, and was a better hand to hand fighter, so she started using her swords and light attacks.

This match is like equal offense vs defence match. Both character are like coins other sides.

Thanks for info about Remia and as i suspected hers ligth attack is combined hers holy manipulation, so i say they are effective against Alkapocs.

So, if we all agree here that ligth base attacks with holy manipulation are different/special to normal energy, i would say this gives Remia edge in this figth. Correct me if i am wrong.

In my viewpoint i say Remia can take this match even it wouldn`t be easy. Thanks hers ligth based abilities along side teleportion, construct creation/ligth swords and smite, i think she got this.

Vote for Remia.

Yea cause i remember it being odd when i added both light and holy manipulation on the profile even if it wasn't seperate. but the same, but i needed to add it anyway. Demons have hellfire as angels have holy light powers. Though it has beings its more useful on, can even work on beings of the same race or gods of the verse that even created them.

vote counted. Remia 1, allkapocs 0

Back