• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitoshi Kai vs Saitama(DEATH BATTLE!)

Well, I'll start this off.

They're both kinda relative in power, so Saitama will obviously be happy about that.
They both like to start in H2H, and Hitoshi is a skilled martial artist, so he will probably be able to beat Saitama in H2H.

At a glance, Hitoshi is definitely more versatile in terms of abilities, Especially with reality warping and immortality at his disposal. Only problem is, Saitama is probably stronger in AP (Kept up with popeye, who could send the sun flying in the animation) and therefore just as durable too, and he could also restrain hitoshi (LS) and, also, Hitoshi can't survive in space, at least for very long (Doesn't have self-sustenance or extreme temp resistance like saitama has, just radiation resistance and thats it) Heck, vegeta himself said that saiyans cant breath in space himself (canonically) So with all that, saitama definitely has a chance of at least outlasting him.

Not voting either for now, but watching

At a glance, Hitoshi is definitely more versatile in terms of abilities, Especially with reality warping and immortality at his disposal. Only problem is, Saitama is probably stronger in AP (Kept up with popeye, who could send the sun flying in the animation) and therefore just as durable too, and he could also restrain hitoshi (LS) and, also, Hitoshi can't survive in space, at least for very long (Doesn't have self-sustenance or extreme temp resistance like saitama has, just radiation resistance and thats it) Heck, vegeta himself said that saiyans cant breath in space himself (canonically) So with all that, saitama definitely has a chance of at least outlasting him.

Not voting either for now, but watching
Unfortunately for Hitoshi, The reality warping and immortality is only a one time use per fight. However, since they are both close quarter combat fighters..Hitoshi will most likely dominate in the close combat range, though the higher AP may cause a bit of trouble, But I doubt that saitama will be able to beat Hitoshi with just hands like he usually does, since they are relative.
Neither do I think he's gonna throw him to space, But the lack of self sustenance may come into play.
I believe Hitoshi could win through an Arc Wave however.

I believe Hitoshi could win through an Arc Wave however.
What does the Arc wave do other than guarantee a hit? It doesn't say it's a negating durability thing or anything like that.

I don't think that would be a feasible way to just outrange saitama either, since, despite how his range is listed on his profile, he can still do things like throw pieces of planets at him, which hitoshi may or may not be able to also do, especially since his LS is unknown

Last edited:
What does the Arc wave do other than guarantee a hit? It doesn't say it's a negating durability thing or anything like that.

I don't think that would be a feasible way to just outrange saitama either, since, despite how his range is listed on his profile, he can still do things like throw pieces of planets at him, which hitoshi may or may not be able to also do, especially since his LS is unknown
It’s a large, giant guaranteed to hit beam. It doesn’t negate durability however, its pros are th fact that it won’t miss and it’s ungodly large, around the size of the moon to be exact.

So I think its large size should account for not being able to throw pieces of planets and such. And by just continuing to blast the Arc Wave, that should just allow him to incapacitate him by continuously shooting it.

It’s a large, giant guaranteed to hit beam. It doesn’t negate durability however, its pros are th fact that it won’t miss and it’s ungodly large, around the size of the moon to be exact.

So I think its large size should account for not being able to throw pieces of planets and such. And by just continuing to blast the Arc Wave, that should just allow him to incapacitate him by continuously shooting it.
I'm... Pretty sure that still isn't a guaranteed hit in this context. An attack being the size of the moon isnt a guarantee to hit, especially if the fight gets taken to space. If it went across all of creation or something cool like that then it'd definitely hit unless the character has hax to counter it, but if the beam is of finite size it's not a guaranteed like you say, especially since both are gonna be flying across the solar system anyway, at least until hitoshi realizes he can't breath in space, which was i brought up the problem of him being unable to breath in space in the first place. Where's he gonna go once earth is destroyed for example?

And even if it was able to hit saitama, saitama would adapt pretty quickly, especially since he's a competent fighter, whilst hitoshi is just listed as "average IQ" for some reason. It might not even harm him much to be honest, scaling to popeye moving the sun (I might need to calc that actually)

Back