• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

Ah, right, mb lol

Here just under standard equipment, under “Can create/summon”.
Thanks. I just wish there was more examples of what stuff from the games. Like, sure, you've given examples of what he can summon, but they aren't listed on the profile so I can't check. Not going to say he can't do that, I just wish I knew what he could summon.

Cucumber Otter has enough battle experience to fight Avin, who fought him for litteral hours before it was a draw, and has beat him many many many other times. This + his own HAX could find a way around it.
Javen fought the creator of the cure of cancer for 4 years

Cucumber Otter has enough battle experience to fight Avin, who fought him for litteral hours before it was a draw, and has beat him many many many other times. This + his own HAX could find a way around it.
Well, javen also has plenty of experience in his own right, as it looks to be. Javen has been through lots of varying kinds of battles across Roblox. I’m confident he’ll at least be equal considering his experience with all different kinds of opponents
Javen fought the creator of the cure of cancer for 4 years
Also this ^

Thanks. I just wish there was more examples of what stuff from the games. Like, sure, you've given examples of what he can summon, but they aren't listed on the profile so I can't check. Not going to say he can't do that, I just wish I knew what he could summon.
I’d like to say, that it is canon that Cucumber Otter can hop into Roblox universes and the Real World, meaning he could get his own Roblox HAX.

It means ANY Roblox game, obviously, including the really haxxy ones, like SB for example

I’d like to say, that it is canon that Cucumber Otter can hop into Roblox universes and the Real World, meaning he could get his own Roblox HAX.
Where does it say he can do that? And when’s he ever gone into Roblox of all places? How would he know which games to go to get abilities, assuming he can even mimic them like playz can? That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me

Where does it say he can do that? And when’s he ever gone into Roblox of all places? How would he know which games to go to get abilities, assuming he can even mimic them like playz can? That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me
I know CO has a roblox key, but we're not using that one.

Fun Fact: Cucumber Otter can count all the way up to 14 quintillion, and this is evident by Cucucmber-Otter (Cucumber Otter’s creator’s scratch page) where he says that “there was 14 quintillion universe last time HE COUNTED (I don’t remember the exact number)

Fun Fact: Cucumber Otter can count all the way up to 14 quintillion, and this is evident by Cucucmber-Otter (Cucumber Otter’s creator’s scratch page) where he says that “there was 14 quintillion universe last time HE COUNTED (I don’t remember the exact number)
cool. Don't know why that's relevant to this fight, but ok.

That’s the 2-B key though, isn’t it? We aren’t using that version.

I'm not familiar with most roblox games.
I am to a degree (Not as much as javen tho prolly) But basically, Slap Battles has a s**t ton of hax, I’m even making a composite SB player in my blog, and I thought it’d be something that would be super useful to playz.

I am to a degree (Not as much as javen tho prolly) But basically, Slap Battles has a s**t ton of hax, I’m even making a composite SB player in my blog, and I thought it’d be something that would be super useful to playz.
I know it has stuff like Gravity Manipulation, BFR, and more.

I know that, but the Cucumber Otter shown in FOG (Evident from the design) was inside the DOORS universe, and stuff.
Okay, but he still didn’t yoink abilities though, did he? Even if he could, javen probably has way more knowledge of which games to get the best hax from, so he’d still have a huge edge there, I think. Considering, y’know, it’s basically his life

Okay, but he still didn’t yoink abilities though, did he? Even if he could, javen probably has way more knowledge of which games to get the best hax from, so he’d still have a huge edge there, I think. Considering, y’know, it’s basically his life
Cucumber Otter’s corruption left the room mostly empty, meaning it can in fact destroy objects, plus he could use some Explosion Manipulation to explode the items.

Cucumber Otter’s corruption left the room mostly empty, meaning it can in fact destroy objects, plus he could use some Explosion Manipulation to explode the items.
what does that have to do with yoinking abilities? Like, obviously that's a powerful hax, but still

Presumably not, but they’d be super annoying for otter to deal with, like I’ve said before. Unless he wants to be pummeled with attacks the whole time, he’s gonna have to fight two battles at the same time, which will make doing anything to javen even harder
Okay, I forgot CO has Pain Manipulation (or like resistance to that), specifically so that he doesn't feel pain even when being torn in half and stuff, so I don't think he'd care much about the towers.

Leaning Javen still cause he can yoink hax if the one’s he has in base and with his equipment isn’t enough

Funnily enough, Javen could also reverse-engineer some of otters’ hax too to work against him with something like the ‘Yoink’ glove, so Javen could use that to get the golden orbs to work against otter with that ironically, lol

Okay, I forgot CO has Pain Manipulation (or like resistance to that), specifically so that he doesn't feel pain even when being torn in half and stuff, so I don't think he'd care much about the towers.
Pain tolerance doesn’t mean durability though, that’s why I said the tower heroes would be a problem

Leaning Javen still cause he can yoink hax if the one’s he has in base and with his equipment isn’t enough

Funnily enough, Javen could also reverse-engineer some of otters’ hax too to work against him with something like the ‘Yoink’ glove, so Javen could use that to get the golden orbs to work against otter with that ironically, lol
Again, it's the "Would Javen do that Immediately" thing. Idk. Anyways, it's late and I might try to sleep soon.

Would he? Damage is damage, after all

Maybe not, but I think playz would once he see’s some juicy golden orbs to gain control of

G’night
I think ignoring the pain of being torn in half is pretty significant. Also High Regeneration that works almost instantly. Anyways, 'night.

I think ignoring the pain of being torn in half is pretty significant. Also High Regeneration that works almost instantly. Anyways, 'night.
That’s true, but I meant moreso that they’d be a good distraction on top of that, which is gonna hinder otters’ ability to execute his strategies and potential wincons

I mentioned that before, but both are within each others’ at the start, but not much else other than thwt

Also I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING WHY ARE YOU HERE

Cucumber Otter has a good chance of his HAX like Corruption and Explosion Manipulation or stuff like that to take care of Javen’s Items. I don’t think the towers can even be that much of a threat due to Pain Resistance and Regeneration. Also, they are fricking tiny.

Cucumber Otter has a good chance of his HAX like Corruption and Explosion Manipulation or stuff like that to take care of Javen’s Items. I don’t think the towers can even be that much of a threat due to Pain Resistance and Regeneration. Also, they are fricking tiny.
Like I said Javen can just pull out more of his weapons from nowhere it's not like they'll be permanently disabled
And? That'll make them harder to spot and plus what's not saying thanks to pain resistance and regen CO will get cocky?

Like I said Javen can just pull out more of his weapons from nowhere it's not like they'll be permanently disabled
And? That'll make them harder to spot and plus what's not saying thanks to pain resistance and regen CO will get cocky?
To be fair, he is a very confident person, due to only having like, one serious match up. Though he does seem to get bored if a battle goes on to long, causing him to go all out on his last attack. Also, for the “Harder to spot thing” he can see people from hundreds of meters away, as well as self-correct his run around the earth, giving him some pretty good super vision, I just can’t add it to the page due to VSBATTLES rules.

Back