• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remia vs Allkapocs

i should note she can regen her limbs and heal from deep wounds etc, she can recover from neck snaps, though it knocks her out, and if she gets her head ripped off or heart ripped out thats the end of it. i checked the lifting strength so i dont think that would happen, especially with teleportation, frame, and flight

A lot happened since i last checked here

Although a question doesnt the holy manipulation had more affect on the ones that did cuz they are supernatural or playing a bit of factor from that,cuz then it wouldnt have much affect on Allkapocs as he isnt supernatural

Also each character i try to make them unique and thinking to not give them too mich stuff in common especially resistances,i feel like i should detail Allkapocs and Skar profiles along another one when this is over,also the thing with Leona was that she was above Remia tier wise and dont think she could gave made it up with anything else,but if you got another character on her level,then you can make a thread along with her,i left on the match request thread her along other 3 characters there for getting suggestions for a fight

Her light has worked on regular humans too tbh. As for the Leona thing, I have Catarina, at the peak of power especially in her divine form which would be like high end 5-B

Leona is 5-A at her weakest, the difference in power is still there, so there has to be that tier, unless you got anyone for High 4-C or 4-A instead

There is also something, now i couldn't add this because this fight was still going. But the profile does say "Access to heaven judgement spells" i didn't add them because thats over 100. Each being unique and some quite hax. I will make a page for them. Fun to make as well anyway

Back