• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

Cucumber Otter has a good chance of his HAX like Corruption and Explosion Manipulation or stuff like that to take care of Javen’s Items. I don’t think the towers can even be that much of a threat due to Pain Resistance and Regeneration. Also, they are fricking tiny.
Like I mentioned before, they’re pretty tiny and inferior, yeah, but some of them, like ‘cat’ they can give javen extra powers (although I doubt he needs them with the Playz glitch, lol) and also have danmaku, which can, while not really harm him, could probably inconvenience him, especially since they’d only be aiding Playz here. Which is why I say it’d be harder for him to execute any potential wincons

If javen uses the ‘yoink’ glove or similar ability from SB for example, he could also get the golden orbs to work against otter instead for a limited time, which would be extremely useful as well. Javen has stat amps & bestowed power from his tower heroes to get fast enough to teleport to otter and slap him with it to do so, as well as react to basically anything he could throw at him.

Like I mentioned before, they’re pretty tiny and inferior, yeah, but some of them, like ‘cat’ they can give javen extra powers (although I doubt he needs them with the Playz glitch, lol) and also have danmaku, which can, while not really harm him, could probably inconvenience him, especially since they’d only be aiding Playz here. Which is why I say it’d be harder for him to execute any potential wincons

If javen uses the ‘yoink’ glove or similar ability from SB for example, he could also get the golden orbs to work against otter instead for a limited time, which would be extremely useful as well. Javen has stat amps & bestowed power from his tower heroes to get fast enough to teleport to otter and slap him with it to do so, as well as react to basically anything he could throw at him.
For the ‘Yoink Glove, he could always destroy the orbs and then he just resummons new ones, as they get destroyed often.

There’s also the ‘reverse’ glove, which, if javen activates, would erase otter instead, regardless of how far or durable he is, since it reverses effects from a literal hand of god 😐

Would the Yoink glove work on the orbs? They can negate the effects of the mouse cursor (Telekinisis and Existance Erasure), and they operate in a sort of mind.
There’s also the ‘reverse’ glove, which, if javen activates, would erase otter instead, regardless of how far or durable he is, since it reverses effects from a literal hand of god 😐
Cucumber Otter resists Existence Erasure.

Would the Yoink glove work on the orbs? They can negate the effects of the mouse cursor (Telekinisis and Existance Erasure), and they operate in a sort of mind.
They work on pretty much any ability, including reverse. It’s basically power stealing, which would include the orbs.
Cucumber Otter resists Existence Erasure.
I mentioned gods hand for a reason, reverse is basically resistance negation with only very few exceptions (It can’t reverse counter or another reverse to my knowledge)

They work on pretty much any ability, including reverse. It’s basically power stealing, which would include the orbs.

I mentioned gods hand for a reason, reverse is basically resistance negation with only very few exceptions (It can’t reverse counter or another reverse to my knowledge)
Reversing resistances and powers falls under a falicy. Basically it states that stuff like negating all resistances is not allowed as an actual power.

I looked back and realized Cucumber Otter has purification, which could remove the status effects on him and the orbs.
That might not be the specific type he needs, though. The description of it on the page is super vague, it’s literally just ‘Purification’ lol.

^ I believe the purification it’d be referring to is reversing the corruption in LoFi challenge, which would just be type 1

Javen can also use this for literally every other potential way to win, not just uno reversing the orbs. He can BFR him with the error glove, Knock him out, or do whatever his toon force shenanigans lets him do to win

Javen can also use this for literally every other potential way to win, not just uno reversing the orbs. He can BFR him with the error glove, Knock him out, or do whatever his toon force shenanigans lets him do to win
To be fair, I believe the Error glove inescapable stuff also falls under that falicy I talked about earlier. Knocking Cucumber Otter out is kinda tough seeing as he has higher AP and Dur. He can also just regenerate from any wounds that would make him unconscious. As for toon force, I don’t think that’s too much help here.

To be fair, I believe the Error glove inescapable stuff also falls under that falicy I talked about earlier. Knocking Cucumber Otter out is kinda tough seeing as he has higher AP and Dur. He can also just regenerate from any wounds that would make him unconscious. As for toon force, I don’t think that’s too much help here.
There isn’t a specified hax limit here (Both are toon force abusers after all) and fallacies are pretty much for oc’s to ensure that their creators don’t wank them into oblivion. Even then, You also have to get within range to even use it, so it isn’t an auto-win (Which is a good thing, otherwise this would be a stomp in playz’ favor) but I am confident that javen can get within range to use it at some point given stat amps and bestowed power.

There isn’t a specified hax limit here (Both are toon force abusers after all) and fallacies are pretty much for oc’s to ensure that their creators don’t wank them into oblivion. Even then, You also have to get within range to even use it, so it isn’t an auto-win (Which is a good thing, otherwise this would be a stomp in playz’ favor) but I am confident that javen get within range to use it at some point given stat amps and bestowed power.
I still think that Cucumber Otter could somehow get out. His HAX seems fitting to do so, and his whole thing is kinda Universal Travel and Escaping deadly scenarios, alongside just being OP.

I still think that Cucumber Otter could somehow get out. His HAX seems fitting to do so, and his whole thing is kinda Universal Travel and Escaping deadly scenarios, alongside just being OP.
‘just being OP’ isn’t really justification for something like this. He has shown universal travel, yeah, but even a time-reverse teleport can’t get you out of the void once you’re hit with the void, which oneshots you anyway. I don’t think a universe warp will fare any better.

Red Mode gives Cucumber Otter stat amps as well, don’t look it in the profile though, as I forgot and by rules, I can’t edit his stats till after the battle ends.
It just gives him rage power and invincibility, not any extra speed or AP to my knowledge.

It just gives him rage power and invincibility, not any extra speed or AP to my knowledge.
True-Oshawott's saying that they meant to put stat amps there, but can't until this battle is done. This feels like a Javen win, honestly, but CO still has like... One wincon??

^ Nvm, it says it gives him an ‘unknown’ amount of increased power in the description, which is cool and all, but javen will still be way faster. Like a wise man once said: “Strength doesn’t matter if it cannot be applied”

I think it's just the Orbs doing existence erasure, but it sounds like that might not even work. Again, if CO has no wincons, it's a stomp and I have to cancel this.
That would be a potential possibility, considering javen has to slap CO with the yoink glove to do the same thing to him, and that also has a time limit. But Javen has a lot of ways to avoid them to help him here. @Javenplayz253 whaddya think?

I think it's just the Orbs doing existence erasure, but it sounds like that might not even work. Again, if CO has no wincons, it's a stomp and I have to cancel this.
Cucumber Otter’s red mode punch could knock him back, which could open him up to a good Existence Erasure or he could use Absorption on his attacks, draining their energy and adding it to his stats, giving the stat boosts required to take him out.

What happens if javen uses stat amps by the time CO even thinks to use red mode? Like I said earlier, strength won’t really matter if you can’t hit your opponent, and even if javen can’t get past the red mode, he can always search Roblox for some sort of empathic manipulation to get CO to calm the frick down

What happens if javen uses stat amps by the time CO even thinks to use red mode? Like I said earlier, strength won’t really matter if you can’t hit your opponent, and even if javen can’t get past the red mode, he can always search Roblox for some sort of empathic manipulation to get CO to calm the frick down
Are you even allowed to calm characters down? Wouldn’t that be like death battle saying the characters just stop fighting and become friends? And for not being able to hit Javen, would Javen be able to hit CO? They both have insane range and can do stuff like Teleportation and Body Control.

Are you even allowed to calm characters down? Wouldn’t that be like death battle saying the characters just stop fighting and become friends? And for not being able to hit Javen, would Javen be able to hit CO? They both have insane range and can do stuff like Teleportation and Body Control.
Empathy manipulation is allowed. It's kinda a variant of mind manipulation.

Back