• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch: Ichigo Kurosaki vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid it still the same.

Dangai Ichigo still scales above possibly multiple people who are stronger than 56 petatons.

I can check the 7-A version tho.

2 people isn't that much.

And Natsu was strong enough to Vaporize another 24 Pettatons character with a single attack and his strongest form is vastly above that.

I mean, Dangai Ichigo is>Monster Aizen>>>>Butterfly Aizen>>>>>Condom/Rockstar Aizen>=Shikai Kenpachi>Gremmy=56 petatons.

The scaling is bigger now actually.

Post RoT Dragon Acno>Seven Flame Natsu>Post RoT Human Acno>Pre RoT Dragon Acno=The Pentadrakes (The five Dragon Gods with the statement equal to Acno)>=Weakened Igneel>The Natsu who beats FH Zeref>FH Zeref>Dragonification Natsu>King Animus=24.3 Petatons.

If you this it's fair then alright, I will changes it to Dangai Ichigo.

Well Actually, if this is Natsu's Full Power, then he might stand a chance, I heard small multipliers count now so since Zeref has both Fairy Heart and Space Between Time, and both of them are Comparable to Dragon Cry, so that's 2 times 24.7 pettatons, which is 49.4 Pettatons, and then Natsu who is stronger than that Zeref, and normal Dragon Acnologia is about equal with that Zeref, and then he absorbs the Space between time making him at least 74.1 Pettatons, Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu is comparable to that Acnologia, and then stacks Dragon Force, on himself which is a confirmed an at least 3 times multiplier, so that at least puts him at 222.3 Pettatons, so don't sleep on Natsu, I think you're Underestimating his versatility here, for one he has 7 elements now, and Soul Manipulation, what does Dangai Ichigo do Usually, just Physical Attacks, until Mugetsu, I think Natsu's AOE and Versatility are gonna come in Handy, And give him the win as Ichigo won't be doing a lot things besides swing his sword

I understood everything except this part

"then he absorbs the Space between time making him at least 74.1 Pettatons, Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu is comparable to that Acnologia, and then stacks Dragon Force, on himself which is a confirmed an at least 3 times multiplier"

Well Acnologia on his own is equal to Fairy Heart Zeref, who is at least 49.4 Pettatons, then he absorbs the Space Between Time, which on its own is 24.7 Pettatons, which would make him 74.1 Pettatons, and then Seven Flames Natsu is Slightly weaker than That, and then he stacks Dragon Force which One Shot Acnologia, and gets a 3x Multiplier which would make him 222.3, now that isn't confirmed at all, but it could be a very good indication of Natsu's full power due to the scaling Chain

Well then, if we're gonna use multiplier route (again)...

Let's start with Kenpachi.. Kenpachi with the eyepatch on is 56 Petatons, it's very generous to give him 2x multiplier since without eyepatch, he consistently oneshot people, so that's make him 112 Petatons.

So, Chrysalis Aizen is => 112 Petatons.

Post Chyrsalis Aizen (Since he's above both hollow [Which has ressurecion] and shinigami [bankai]) so I think we can use 2x power ups since it's a good low ball, so.. 224 Petatons.

Butterfly Aizen = 448 Petatons

God Aizen = 896 Petatons

So yeah, that makes Dangai Ichigo above 896 Petatons.

Aizen4

Oh I see now except where was it confirmed a 3 times multipler?

"which is a confirmed an at least 3 times multiplier"

Anyway I might give this to Natsu if we're going by the normal calcs and scaling chains

Ichigo arguably has the ap, speed advantage, and might have a chance to gg with Mugetsu, (if this was True Shikai he could potentially get a random Blut thrown his way by Zangetsu or better yet switched with Zangetsu himself but I digress) but Natsu has the versatility, with Erik's Poison, Laxus's Lightning, Wendy's Air, Gajeel's Iron, Sting's Light, and Rouge's Shadows. If Ichigo gets hit with Poison that's really weaken him and could potentially corrode on Contact. No shortage of ways to refill his Magic thanks to Sky Dragon Slaying and Shadow Dragon Slaying.

Natsu 6/10

I'm going to vote for Ichigo

Ichigo clearly has advantage of pure AP and Durability and much better range, Natsu will not be able to do much damage on Ichigo, as this version of him took the Fragor and Ultra Agor from God Aizen literally with little damage and before that casually effortlessly a Aizen's transcendental sword using a hand, then Ichigo will also be able to even more casually hold the blows of Natsu's Seven Dragon Flames without effort, and Post-Dangai Ichigo even not using his full power was much stronger than God Aizen is stronger that Transcendental Aizen that is vastly superior to his Chrysalis Form which is comparable to Shikai Kenpachi who is stronger than Greemy who has AP of 56 Petatons and it has also been said that True Shikai Ichigo and Ichigo Post-Dangai have the same level of power which means that this Ichigo can also physically held back Yhwach (Mimihagi Absorbed) who is vastly superior to his subordinates like Gerard (Quincy: Vollständig) and Jugram that both can compete or surpass other characters that are much stronger than Gremmy with Bankai Kenpachi, Matured Bankai Hitsugaya, Post-Royal Guard Training and Uryu, and that Seven Dragon Flames of Natsu is a form that lasts very little, and is headcanon in thinking that this form of the Natsu can last a long time and I remember in chapter 544 of Fairy Tail in which Natsu Seven Dragon Flames creates a giant arm and one-shot Acnologia and loses the form, literally it was only that what 7DF Natsu did in a fight and if they use the argument that Natsu can eat the Gentsuga Tensho, Ichigo literally can use the favor of his range and use the pressure blows of Tensa Zangetsu in his favor.

Strawberry 8,5/10

>Ichigo literally can use the favor of his range

>Ichigo's range: shockwaves from sword swings can deal damage at tens to hundreds of metres (in stronger forms); several to tens of kilometres with techniques such as Getsuga Tenshou, Cero variants, Mugetsu

>Natsu's range: Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks and senses.

X to doubt

DragonEmperor23 said:
>Ichigo's range: shockwaves from sword swings can deal damage at tens to hundreds of metres (in stronger forms); several to tens of kilometres with techniques such as Getsuga Tenshou, Cero variants, Mugetsu X to doubt
Sorry, I got confused when I went to see Strawberry's range on his page : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back