• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch: Ichigo Kurosaki vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu's Fist at that time was quite litteraly infused with all of his magic energy, it's not something he'd do unless he has to nor is it the only thing he'd do in the form. Long Story Short, it's not that he can't Maintain the form, it's that he poured everything in one attack.

Also Ichigo has no resistance to his Poison, which will impair his movements and Subsequently kill him if used in a breath attack or will decay his skin on Contact

That said Natsu scales > RoT Acno >> SFD Natsu > FH Zeref > Dragon Acnologia = Holy Pendrakes >= Half Dead Igneel > Human Acno > Draconified Natsu > Animus = 24.3 Petatons

He's pretty far above 24.3 Petatons so it's not enough to One Shot

Hst master said:
Natsu's Fist at that time was quite litteraly infused with all of his magic energy, it's not something he'd do unless he has to nor is it the only thing he'd do in the form. Long Story Short, it's not that he can't Maintain the form, it's that he poured everything in one attack.
Also Ichigo has no resistance to his Poison, which will impair his movements and Subsequently kill him if used in a breath attack or will decay his skin on Contact

That said Natsu scales > RoT Acno >> SFD Natsu > FH Zeref > Dragon Acnologia = Holy Pendrakes >= Half Dead Igneel > Human Acno > Draconified Natsu > Animus = 24.3 Petatons

He's pretty far above 24.3 Petatons so it's not enough to One Shot
Which indicates that if Natsu uses his full power in this form at once, he may end up losing or failing to keep it right. What he will end up doing, since Natsu is not very calm and they go with everything up in their opponents (although he is a great fighter) making his form 7DF does not last long, he may end up losing or failing to keep it right.

Natsu has never used this element effectively as you speak, doubt that he only uses the poison more to try to kill him and also Natsu Pre-Second Origin has no resistance to poison and has been able to resist poison for a long time against Cobra, so Strawberry can do the same thing and by taking this, the poison is the only advantage I see from Natsu against Ichigo.

True Shikai Ichigo = Post-Dangai Ichigo >>>> God Aizen >> Transcendental Aizen > Yhwach (Full Power) >>> Gerard (Vollständig Second Form) >>>> Gerard (Quincy: Vollständig) => Matured Bankai Hitsugaya => Bankai Kenpachi >>> Chrysalisi Aizen => Shikai Penpachi> Gremmy = 56 Petatons >>>> Natsu 7DF > RoT Human Acno >> SFD Natsu > FH Zeref > Dragon Acnologia = Holy Pendrakes > Half Dead Igneel > Human Acno > Draconified Natsu > Animus = 24.3 Petatons.

This version of Ichigo without using all its power can stomped characters much stronger than Shikai Kenpachi who are stronger than Natsu 7DF.

Ichigo is also vastly superior to 56 Petatons, so Post-Dangai Ichigo can defeat this Natsu without much effort.

You aren't forgetting a multiplier, that's not an issue

The issue is saying that 54 Pettatons is vastly beyond someone that curbstomps people that curbstomps 24 Pettatons characters.

Both characters are vastly superior than their respective feats, Ichigo has a solid 3x AP gap on Natsu, however Natsu has way better Versality and Rage Power, This Ichigo doesn't go for Getsuga Tenshos that much, Natsu can also possibly Eat Getsuga Tensho and even possibly Mugetsu powering himself up more if he uses it and Natsu's attacks can damage the soul as well, As well Natsu has Poison Power and can poison Ichigo, I'm not saying Ichigo wouldn't put up a good fight, he can Wreck Natsu if he isn't careful, but Natsu has gone up against characters with huge AP advantages and come out on top

Natsu takes this Extreme-Difficulty

@Enryu

That wouldn't happen seeing as how he can eat Air and constantly refill his magic energy, and again he only did that becausethat was what was needed during the situation it's not gonna be a repeated thing.

It's a side effect of the magic itself he doesn't have to be experienced with it, also both Natsu and happy were being affected by the Poison against Erik. And Natsu having a resistance =/= Ichigo having one because he's stronger

And I kinda doubt that Natsu is that far from 54 petatons seeing as how he curbstomps every other High 6-A in FT that isn't RoT Dragon Acno

Lets be serious, they're one trick ponies who need to rely on plot power.

Ichgio should still take the win, since he uses a sword, and I don't recall Natsu having any good resistance to cutting damage, and it's in character for Ichgio to rush in first, plus shunpo

Yeah

Konaguna said:
Lets be serious, they're one trick ponies who need to rely on plot power.

Ichgio should still take the win, since he uses a sword, and I don't recall Natsu having any good resistance to cutting damage
Half the people Natsu defeated use swords

Ha, Jokes on you Konaguna, Natsu in the latet chapter of the manga took a point blank superblade to his bare hand, and it didn't even scratch him

Huesito88 said:
How dare you say that to Natsu >=(
Natsu is easily one of the worst Shonen protagonists I've seen. He's got even less character development than ichgio and his power is generic beyond belief, but it doesn't matter since he has plot armor and friendship power

The only protagonist that is worse than him is Ash Ketchum

Konaguna said:
Plot power doesn't count, show me a scan of him tanking some cutting damage and I might switch my vote
Gajeel

Future Rouge

Gray

Erik

Erigor

Zero

Plus I doubt using a Sword is a Auto win unless it has.good hax and Natsu has the Versatility advantage with his 7 elements

Coming from a guy who studied said technique and managed to properly perform it in practice about a month later, it's really not that difficult if you're willing to study it.

Issue is it's useless IRL so no one cares

Hst master said:
@Enryu
That wouldn't happen seeing as how he can eat Air and constantly refill his magic energy, and again he only did that becausethat was what was needed during the situation it's not gonna be a repeated thing.

It's a side effect of the magic itself he doesn't have to be experienced with it, also both Natsu and happy were being affected by the Poison against Erik. And Natsu having a resistance =/= Ichigo having one because he's stronger

And I kinda doubt that Natsu is that far from 54 petatons seeing as how he curbstomps every other High 6-A in FT that isn't RoT Dragon Acno
Endurance would be one of Ichigo's minor problems as he "fought" with Zangetsu Merged Form for 3 months on the Dangai with no perceptive sign of fatigue.

Then do a CRT of Happy and Natsu with Resistance to Poison Manipulation, but liralmente the poison is one of the things that Natsu has of advantage against Ichigo and 7DF never showed to use the poison like this, these way Natsu only mixes all the elements in an arm giant for a single attack, that was the only thing this form showed us, Natsu will probably do the same thing to Ichigo if the fight is very fierce and disputed between the two.

Even though Natsu is not that far from 56 Petatons, this does not change the fact that this Ichigo stomped many more versatile than Natsu, such as God Aizen and Transcendental Aizen, since this Ichigo without using his full power also stomped characters much stronger than 56 Petatons, but Natsu is still able to hurt Post-Dangai Ichigo.

Has Ichigo ever fought someone who didn't use a weapon, and was a brawler, Natsu may have the advantage in close quarters combat, while Ichigo just uses his sword mostly, Natsu's Versatility and Hax wins here

Scans please? I can't recall every single time some feat happens, I have went through lots of series and my memory isn't that astounding.

I am just saying that Natsu's dura isn't gonna help him that much with cutting damage :/

Gargoyle One said:
Cutting damage isn't even a thing as it doesn't negate Durability
I never said it negates durability :/ I said cutting damage is different than tanking blunt force

so yeah it matters a lot actually

Konaguna said:
Scans please? I can't recall every single time some feat happens, I have went through lots of series and my memory isn't that astounding.

I am just saying that Natsu's dura isn't gonna help him that much with cutting damage :/
Havimg a Sword alome doesn't negate Dura that's not how it works Also

Kyrie

Every time Natsu ecounters a blade he melts it, but in the Latest Chapter, a Blade Dragon with huge Cutting power, slashed his bare hand and he didn't have a scratch, so there you go

I never said it negates durability :/ I said cutting damage is different than tanking blunt force

so yeah it matters a lot actually

Hence why cutting damage isn't a thing

Cutting damage requires way less effort to slice something as opposed to blunt force. It does not negate durability, idk where you getting that from. Just because a character can tank a blunt force of a certain caliber doesn0't mean he can tank cutting damage of the same caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back