• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remaking an old fight: Giorno vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite what i've said above, yang still have the durability and ap advantage, and could resist mindtrip for a while with her aura. This is not a stomp. She could kill him, i just don't think she's smart enough to exploit her knowledge, as bruno failed to do so.

@Iapitus Yang doesnt have scatter shot projectiles, theyre singular balls of energy

And yes actually it does, attack speed gets equalized

She can push further this advantage by her semblance, and Giorno doesn't have something like regen to save him if he do even a mistake, even if he's unlikely to do one. To say it's impossible for her to win is to think Gold experience can parry 100% of the punches in all situations.

Seeing as speed is equalized and Yang has explicitly lost to people who can hit her from unexpected angles in close combat such as Neo yes, it would be impossible for her to win against a guy whose main method of attacking is an invisible force that Yang cannot see, sense, or perceive

Dio jr: 5 votes (Xtas, DALOKA, Dragon, Iapitus, Eficiente)

Blonde Tifa: 2 votes (Common sense, Ovens I think)

Yang loses, hard. More or less decisive or low-diff for Giorno. She can't get close since he one-shots, she can't hit him because plants/animals, and Giorno will certainly try to force her into melee range.

Also, I don't think Owen's vote counts since his reasoning is invalid. So, 6-1 Giorno?

Yang having knowledge of GE is what dramatically changes the course of the fight.

This is no comparison to Bruno's second time around because Giorno also knew about Bruno's abilities. If the first encounter between Bruno and Giorno was him already having knowledge and Giorno not knowing anything about Bruno's stand. The fight would have gone entirely differently. Yang does have a habit of firing her bullets in a combination of her punches. So if GE does parry hits, bullet flares are bound to hit Giorno.

JMW2Ss

@DragonEmperor23

Yang may not be able to see stands, but she knows there is something invisible accompanying Giorno and she knows to avoid contact with any plants and animals. This is knowledge she is going to exploit is all about lucky shots. I'm in agreement she will be able to get it in.

@Iapitus The Impaler

I can also see the battle going inconclusive for your reasons.

Giorno knew about Bruno's abilities, but Yang abilities and fighting style are nothing complex. She is a brawler with projectiles, essentially, so Giorno's knowledge isn't really relevant. Bruno at least got a power that allows him to incap someone pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back