• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs yang (Two fire blonds fight one another)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Yang xiao long vs Sanji vinsmoke
Speed is = and vol 8-9 yang vs Sanji from the Enies Lobby Saga with them fighting in Atlas fields with yang in character however Sanji is out of character for wanting to beat yang no matter what

Yang:

Sanji: 7

Icon:
20210807_001829.png

Last edited:
Yang's AP: 15.66 Kilotons and 31.32 Kilotons with her semblance

Sanji's ap: at least 35.4110487573 KT, higher with Diable Jambe

Last edited:
Kalifa could have been an option. She scales to Sanji somewhat, and also would keep the whole blond theme going.

Following if that wasn't clear already.

This is still a weird fight but let’s see…

Sanji is the stronger of the two even with Yang Semblance, and that is just in his base state, his Diable Jambe amp him further, allowing him to effectively two shot a person around the same level of strength as his base.

Speed is equal so bleh, although Diable Jambe does amp his attack speed, so he is the faster of the two in that regards

In terms of LS, I believe Yang is superior to Sanji in that regards, and that is just in her base, she can amp up further with her Semblance.

Yang also got the cook beat in range

Given Yang’s Resistance to Heat, Diable Jambe’s Durability Negation wouldn’t be as effective as it normally is.

Out of the two, I believe Sanji is the more mobility of the two given his Acrobatic fighting style.

Also her aura protects her from attacks stronger then herself but the stronger the attack the less aura she will have

Although yang is pretty acrobat as well I mean look at her and Blake vs adam and her and her team vs the ace ops

Also Yang's robot arm took a moonslice from Adam who can also absorb energy to attack with double the power, so her durability with her robot arm should be higher then her base durability alongside her aura

Yang may have heat resistance, but Sanji still has higher AP. Diable Jambe, or even without DJ + Extra Hache may be enough to finish her off. He would also easily break her neck.

"Aura says lol"

It's a forcefield that can take double the damage makeing her auras durability at the same level as her semblance because it's "higher with aura" and she did take that attack I said above

Also their base AP is only a 2.18 times difference

Also they both have a problem. The cold of the place they are fighting can kill a normal person in a few minutes/hours without aura

"During the RWBY Live from Remnant stream that aired before Volume 7 premiered, Miles Luna stated that Solitas was Remnant's version of Antartica."

Last edited:
"Aura says lol"

It's a forcefield that can take double the damage makeing her auras durability at the same level as her semblance because it's "higher with aura" and she did take that attack I said above

Also their base AP is only a 2.18 times difference
You realize that Sanji's casual AP is 35.4 KT right..? That means every single kick from Extra Hache is over double her AP. Aura may allow her to be able to take double the damage, but once he turn DJ, it's over. Sanji went from almost losing to someone is base, to 3 shotting the same guy. This is a mismatch.

Also they both have a problem. The cold of the place they are fighting can kill a normal person in a few minutes/hours without aura
Why would you pick that area when it clearly gives Yang an advantage? According to what you just said, Sanji can't even survive there.

I mean the place they are fighting is basically their version of Antarctica (it's basically as cold as there) also this makes the fight more fair (as when yang loses her aura then she will take cold damage and the cold also chips away at her aura levels)

I mean the place they are fighting is basically their version of Antarctica (it's basically as cold as there) also this makes the fight more fair (as when yang loses her aura then she will take cold damage and the cold also chips away at her aura levels)
Just put it in a different location. Sanji has to worry about keeping himself warm, while having to break Yang's aura to even damage her.

I mean yang can still take damage and he could brake her aura with her aura chipping away slowly thanks to the cold

Yang could fight him long range if she feels how hard he kicks and use sticky bombs also she could also boost her speed a Little with her semblance + weapons

Current yang isn't a "hit them harder" person any more. Now she actually uses strategy to beat her foes, like useing her semblance last minute to punch the ground to send her foe flying into the air

Last edited:
Alright I changed it so it's more fair even though sanji still wins, but yang at least has more of a chance here as a stomp is 7.5 times stronger then your opponents ap and durability

Alright I changed it so it's more fair even though sanji still wins
Don't think you can restrict something that doesn't change tiers...
  • It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.
I mean yang can still take damage and he could brake her aura with her aura chipping away slowly thanks to the cold
Location's can't affect the character's I think...

Well alright then

I mean the only thing it changes is it makes his legs on fire, it's a move like the Kaioken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back