• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relooking at Mario's stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima

1. I do not need to address every last point Weeb makes when he refuses to even provide the most fundamental evidence for his base claim to begin with. Show me a cutscene of the feat or a statement of it happening and then we can talk. Until then, every staff including our top Mario supporter has agreed to remove it. Also Weeb himself did not address every argument I made. This is settled for now with the exception of one person trying to stonewall.

2. No I do not agree with Yoshi having 4-A *****.

3. I haven't played Luigi's Mansion in years nor have I ever completed it. So I am not one to judge King Boo's feat. But him being called "the master of illusions" is kinda sus.

Okay. I think that we should immediately move on then. Please drop this issue DatOneWeeb.

I do not need to address every last point Weeb makes when he refuses to even provide the most fundamental evidence for his base claim to begin with. Show me a cutscene of the feat or a statement of it happening and then we can talk.
Still responding regardless after classes, no, I will not drop it.

King Boo's feat is explicitly not instant nor something he even did on his lonesome so it doesn't scale.

How does that invalidate King Boo’s capability of a Hax?

Are you saying King Boo is not as capable as a regular Boo? 😒 That’s a sus opinion.

The range and Power of the Hax comes from the sequels, so trying to prove he is not 4-A because of a Mansion is not a good argument.

But it’s not like you have much of an argument to begin with that video link you just shared.
I do. IT debunks the Mansion being instantly reality-warped into existence. King Boo can't do that. The argument Weeb used for it literally involves an Amped King Boo, showing that his base isn't that powerful.

I do. IT debunks the Mansion being instantly reality-warped into existence. King Boo can't do that. The argument Weeb used for it literally involves an Amped King Boo, showing that his base isn't that powerful.
Yet, both times, he fights Luigi. And Luigi doesn’t get stronger at all between his fights with King Boo.

Scratch my previous comment, Mario is hardly strong because his gaming rival is a hedgehog. Also, I'm writing this in pink because pink does more than you think

Anyhow, I agree with Blaze's points here

Arguing that Luigi scales above an "Amped" King Boo when he cannot even defeat Regular King Boo without the vacuum is dumb. It's circular scaling.
Never said he scaled above, just that he scales in general from surviving several of his attacks.

Also didn't see stars in the clip you showed of King Boo escaping.
Rewatch the clip and look at the black part of the background.

No, I genuiley do not care what others think right now, this is such an issue because my arguments are never adressed by Ryu. Either he dodges them or puts words in my mouth.
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you here. The pathway to another world means Jr. could have just made a portal. No proof he made the whole thing.

businessman-looking-through-telescope-A5PBMG.jpg

I guess?

You think those are stars? I can barely make them out in the video. It's there for like 1 second. Could be anything.

image0.png

White dots on a black background? Yeah, it could be salt on King Boo’s gothic walls he painted black with his power for aesthetics.

Tho, seriously, there is no evidence to assume that blackness is paint.

DatOneWeeb:

You have received explicit repeated staff instructions to stop wasting our time by derailing this discussion with issues that we have already dealt with.

If you continue to break our rules, we might have to block you from responding any more in this specific thread, as this is an option that we have available in this forum as far as I have been told.

Yoshi will still have 4-A ***** either way. I dunno what Ryu implied there other than maybe Yoshi not having creation?

Luigi seemed to defeat King Boo while he had that crown powering him up, so he’d scale to the feat.

Also, is this the place with the stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back