• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relooking at Mario's stats: the sequel

If the backgrounds can be affected normally, and the sky does have some designs resembling what's suppose to be a normal sky. Then it's logical to consider them real skies as Andy put it.

Turning something into a book is still a type of immersion, the new "realm" is a pop-up book as shown in the opening, the stars can't be real. What he turned into the book was just the island.

Tbf “Yoshi world” doesn’t automatically have to refer to the entire planet

I agree this is a Tier 4 feat

Has anybody applied what has been accepted here so far yet?

Imo, if it isn't specified to have only effected the island, and we see stars and the sun or whatever get booked or in the new book style as well, then we have no reason to assume they weren't effected as all the info we have tells us that much like the island and the yoshi's, the sky and sun got caught in it too and were changed.

Though, on the contrary, while I believe that they were effected unless otherwise specified, I don't actually think this qualifies as a quantifiable AP or durability feat, rather just a good hax and range feat.

So has what we accepted here earlier been applied yet?

I can't find the best ending, which is where it basically said. "The Pop Up Book World was no more". But I found this example. Ending varies depending on your score, but the list of English transcripts can be seen here. But some Japanese ending texts would be better.
Yeah this doesn't mean it's a dimension that got blown up it just means that Yoshi's ISland was no longer a pop-up book.

It seems like no agreement will be found about the pop-up book feat, so should we apply what actually has been accepted and then close this thread?

Okay then, but I still think that we should apply what we actually have reached conclusions about so far.

If somebody summarises the arguments regarding the pop-up book, I can ask a few staff members to evaluate it afterwards.

I just finished 100%ing Super Mario Galaxy again. I just want to point out that literally nowhere is it ever said "the lumas that turn into Power Stars are more powerful than the ones that turn into galaxies."

Bowser used a shitload of Power Stars and Grand Stars to fuel a machine he tried using to create a galaxy, which then failed and became a supermassive black hole. So the stars do have a Tier 3 feat in that sense, but not the whole individual star scaling above galaxies thing that's been mentioned before.

Back