• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard's boyfriend vs one aztec boi

Ah, nuts. There goes the Gilgamesh match. Well, at least he'll be able to fight Altair now.

JoJo revisions are going on. We getting 8-B JoJo back among other things.

So we bringing back the good ol' 8-A JoJo? Man I miss those days.

Sir Ovens said:
I don't see Kars affecting Merc with his abilities because of his intangibility, and I don't see Merc doing much once Kars mimics his powers.

It's an inconclusive for me.
>Intangability

NK's secondary gimmick is litterally owning a shitton of intanagble apparitions.

Yeah, but Merc's sensory's intangibility >>>>>>>>>>> Stand intangibility. The sensory doesn't even exist. He's pure nothingness.

Hell, it was Merc's intangibility alone that made BB not hax him to death in their match (back when Merc was 5-B)

And she has causality manip, concept manip, time manip, soul manip, probability manip, etc etce tc

@Monarch

Erm. No.

BB couldn't hax him since his authority is WAY above hers due to being the literal god who invented the concept of multiverses.

Don't go spreading false information around Monarch.

I'm not spreading false information, at least not intentionally.

I must have misunderstood the arguments on that thread.

its more like he is there yet not there at the same time to put it on a slight note...like i said the only time merc sensory fought was kei route where he trolled ren he kept trying to hit while merc stood still but never got a single blow hell kei, ren and shirou did a coordinated strike while he looked away and they felt something hit and pass through but then it showed merc didn't take damage like a ghost for them. I...really don't know how else to describe karl kraft's intangibility properly

Back