• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich VS the Nameless Ruler

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, it's finally happening.

You all know him

The Underdog

Speed equalised

Dies Irae Reinhard

Both are bloodlusted

Both of their respective Type 8 immortalities are disable (Reinhard's because it requires killing a 1-A, and Ruler's because it requires destroying an infinite multiverse)

Battle begins outside Patchwork Soul, with Reinhard fighting an avatar

RulerStage3
Reinhard Sitting

>Reinhard

I see you are a man of culture.

I'll cut to the match though.

Both of them don't really go all out unless provoked, so they'll probably just mess around with eachother for most of the fight. But when they do get serious, I see Reinhard taking it. Ruler's regen is only Low Godly, so some good ol' Existence Erasing action would definetly put him down, while Reinhard can regen from literally nothing. Ruler's plot manipulation would be useful, but it's very slow, and Reinhard would be launching a relentless assault as he does it. Magic Resistance would help, but I don't think it's good enough for Reinhard.

Ruler has resistance to soul manip (due to having a 4-D soul) and existence erasure (thanks to a 1-C being) though

Oh.

In that case, Ruler via Plot Manipulation. He could probably write in some PIS that would allow him to bypass Reinhard's Mid Godly.

Reinhard can't regen from "literally nothing", he can regen from soul destruction.

SNI would tell Ruler not to mess around.

Plot Manip is only slow if Ruler decides to not use it during time stop

Than wouldn't this be a haxstomp? What can Reinhard really do against that?

Think that makes it even worse. Ruler could use Sha Nagba Imuru and see from a mile away exactly how he needs to write out the story, negating every possible thing Reinhard could do to him.

Also yeah Reinhard probably murks him now

1-A Hax screams NLF at his forkery and also Immortality isn't restrictable

So yeah a stomp

Back