• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how good his Resistence is but he can reverse it back at the opponent, he mindhaxed someone who resisted 5-D mindhax before this way.

I think it might be I don't know i'll look for the quote, I just know that's how he defeated Homura the First time.

is it merely a reflection of the same mind hax rein would put out? (lots of questions cuz who in the F is this dragon :p)

You mean try to tie the dude to his legion as they die? Or some other function?

The bit where it exists outside the multiverse and can (supposedly) show up back in any universe it wants.

I'm pretty sure Bolas has some method of locking Multiversal travel....

But that's where my knowledge ends and we have to wait for someone who actually knows this stuff to elaborate.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I wonder all of this new recent Reinhard match will lead him to take an revenge towards UKG who stomped him in past. XD
It would be a stomp either way. Either UKG can beat him and stomps, or she can't, so he stomps

Bolas apparently has better mindhax then the Eldrazi. His mindhax at a touch is even stronger, being able to shatter the minds of those who resist his normal stuff. Trying to touch Rein isn't a great idea, but assuming Rein's mind isn't 1-A, I don't think he's going to have any issue with the regular mindhax.

Reinhard eventually becomes 1-A. I don't see any resistance to soul manipulation on Bolas profile, so Gladsheimr soul-reaps on presence/summoning.

He should otherwise literally every major sorcerer worth a damn would kill him.

Also, I don't see anything indicating Rein doesn't get mind crushed

Being 1-A wouldn't really help much if you're already a vegetable.

Yeah.

I'll go with Bolas for the reasons above for now.

Reinhard is Hadou God even he became vegetable he still auto expand his law to reality by a present, If Bolas cannot stop his growth I'll go with Reinhard.

Bolas can also Powernull and BFR+Lock planeswalking, both of which he'll know to do thanks to good ol precog.

>Power null something that can go against anoher 1-A Law and even create a Singularity by the sheer power emanating from it

okay.

Briah of Wilhelm along with that of Rusalka, to prevent their movements, and diminish them, and suck any chances of attacking, and defending themselves. I think I can end it with Longinus.

Considering Bolas usually starts with mind-hax or insane death spells in character, is there anything Reinhard can pull before Bolas mindscrews him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back